Tower of Saviors Forum
[Teaser] Patch 14.3 - Printable Version

+- Tower of Saviors Forum (http://www.towerofsaviorsforum.com)
+-- Forum: Tower of Saviors (http://www.towerofsaviorsforum.com/Forum-Tower-of-Saviors)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (http://www.towerofsaviorsforum.com/Forum-General-Discussion)
+--- Thread: [Teaser] Patch 14.3 (/Thread-Teaser-Patch-14-3)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14

RE: [Patch 14.3 Teaser] Work In Progress - Jenova - 12-01-2017

(12-01-2017, 06:25 AM)agnesi Wrote:
(12-01-2017, 06:03 AM)Jenova Wrote: Oh my god, the new Azathoth is disgustingly good!
I like the part where in the passives about the huge attack bonus to groups of runes and then mentions the healing bonus "Only applies if enemy is not dead" are you serious??? Not dead??? What are you fighting where you trigger that ability and the enemy isn't mashed into a fine paste?

Damn, I'm fizzing for this update something fierce!!

It's not an attack multiplier, it's a fixed damage snipe. You can see in the video, the snipe damage hits the boss before DC even starts. Based on the healing in the video, it should trigger healing as long as the snipe itself doesn't kill (i.e. the enemy doesnt die with only 500k-1.5mil dark damage). 
An extra 1.5 mil damage is actually relatively weak as far as attack boosts go...
Yeah thats true, but still your actual attack after the snipe will probably kill it for sure and you get the mad heals for the kill too. Either way you're gonna wreck levels all over the place!
This is gonna be a great team to play with!

RE: [Patch 14.3 Teaser] Work In Progress - Fauxy - 12-01-2017

(12-01-2017, 06:03 AM)Jenova Wrote: Oh my god, the new Azathoth is disgustingly good!
I like the part where in the passives about the huge attack bonus to groups of runes and then mentions the healing bonus "Only applies if enemy is not dead" are you serious??? Not dead??? What are you fighting where you trigger that ability and the enemy isn't mashed into a fine paste?

His attack bonus is only 40x actually (up to 60x with Novalis, but that's like saying Rose is 60x with Shyplant). Lower than Cornflower, the last jackpot. And it's not easy to achieve without converting, because you need to make five combos and clear space under Leader/Ally column if the dark runes aren't on the board.

Daoloth goes up to 70x but is like Amaterasu, where you need a large amount of runes to be dissolved at once. But that's a bit more reasonable with his way of generating attack runes. I think he's the best of the three actually.

RE: [Patch 14.3 Teaser] Work In Progress - desrt - 12-01-2017

Ok, nice to have all dragons ready for action. This new dragon team seem to be brutal.
BTW the red fiend is pretty crazy, and provides options for lots of crazy stuff.
This will be a fun update

RE: [Patch 14.3 Teaser] Work In Progress - agnesi - 12-01-2017

Huh. I just finished amelioration on my YYS and YSC and YSC's active actually becomes CD8 instead of CD5.

I guess this is because he can deactivate and reactivate in the same round now, making him a much more powerful converter (effective CD6).
But now, he doesn't proc immediately at the beginning of a stage, and he's a lot less compatible with TYR, since the combo of TYR and YSC is now effective CD8 instead of CD5. 

Huh  Not sure if TYR should be replaced then...and if so, with what?
I guess considering the fact that you can use TYR in back to back rounds still makes her better than any other light damage booster in her spot.

RE: [Patch 14.3 Teaser] Work In Progress - killerwombat - 12-01-2017

(12-01-2017, 08:29 PM)agnesi Wrote: Huh. I just finished amelioration on my YYS and YSC and YSC's active actually becomes CD8 instead of CD5.

I guess this is because he can deactivate and reactivate in the same round now, making him a much more powerful converter (effective CD6).
But now, he doesn't proc immediately at the beginning of a stage, and he's a lot less compatible with TYR, since the combo of TYR and YSC is now effective CD8 instead of CD5. 

I guess considering the fact that you can use TYR in back to back rounds still makes her better than any other light damage booster in her spot.

Doesn't make sense, sounds like a bug.  One of the key benefits of YYS + YSC was to have the actives up and running really early on.

RE: [Patch 14.3 Teaser] Work In Progress - joetjef - 12-01-2017

(12-01-2017, 08:29 PM)agnesi Wrote: Huh. I just finished amelioration on my YYS and YSC and YSC's active actually becomes CD8 instead of CD5.

Is a bug, they changed it back to CD5 already but you may need to restart the game.

RE: [Patch 14.3 Teaser] Work In Progress - agnesi - 12-02-2017

Oh!! He's CD 5 again. That's a huge relief!!
Effective CD 3 conversion is really strong :o

RE: [Patch 14.3 Teaser] Work In Progress - Dominator - 12-02-2017

(12-01-2017, 06:33 AM)Fauxy Wrote:

His attack bonus is only 40x actually (up to 60x with Novalis, but that's like saying Rose is 60x with Shyplant). Lower than Cornflower, the last jackpot. And it's not easy to achieve without converting, because you need to make five combos and clear space under Leader/Ally column if the dark runes aren't on the board.

Daoloth goes up to 70x but is like Amaterasu, where you need a large amount of runes to be dissolved at once. But that's a bit more reasonable with his way of generating attack runes. I think he's the best of the three actually.

Hi, Fauxy!

Do you know when PR OoD will come? Sad 

Is it Dec 4th?

RE: [Patch 14.3 Teaser] Work In Progress - put1572 - 12-02-2017

(12-02-2017, 02:24 AM)Dominator Wrote:

Hi, Fauxy!

Monday, along with the new seal cards

RE: [Patch 14.3 Teaser] Work In Progress - Dominator - 12-02-2017

(12-02-2017, 02:26 AM)put1572 Wrote:
(12-02-2017, 02:24 AM)Dominator Wrote:

Hi, Fauxy!

Monday, along with the new seal cards

Oh thanks a lot! Big Grin 

Waiting pressure has been relieved xd