Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What should I focus on?
I'll be completely honest, I've been playing this game for fun and not really putting much effort or hard work into it. But recently, I have been really getting into this game a little more and am now interested to actually learn how to play this game. I'm on the third seal ( really too lazy to finish ) and level 34. I mainly log in daily to get diamonds to open diamond seals. Here's what I got:

Current team:
Priestess of flawless purity-Xi
Fearless warrior
Wen Zhong the grand preceptor
Kukulkan
Aqua elementalist Molly
(No other water monsters)

Fire monsters:
Blazing swordsman Sean

Earth monsters:
Hertz the woodlands walker
Dumuzi
Karasutengu

Light monsters:
Fafnir
Apollo
Iron hamel

Dark monsters:
Erebus
Keeper In the dark
Alma the Sickle Assassin

I really do not know how this game works but I do know the basics (from the tutorial). Anyways, what should I be focused on doing and what team should I aim to build??

Also anyone know any overall guides that can help me grasp concepts for stuff I don't understand? (E.g. I don't understand amelioration)

*sees water xi* - well that settles things

You should definitely go for a water team

Priestess of flawless purity-Xi is currently one of, if not THE STRONGEST leader in the game, try to level her as soon as possible, wenzhong's skill also work with her really, really well, so make him your second priority

Fearless warrior and Molly are also great team members once you evolve/power release them. Kukulkan is unfortunately not very useful in most situations, so don't spend too much resource training him. Try to wait for seal draw events for water to get a replacement, I would recommend aiming for Pisces and Scrubia, or you can try to get Urd as a seal drop (warning: extremely low drop rate)

example team: Xi, PR Molly, Beowulf (evolved version of Fearless warrior), PR Wenzhong, Pisces + Ally Xi

Seeing as you are lvl 34, let me just state a few tips for beginners:

-Join a Guild and do guild missions everyday, the keys you get are EXTREMELY USEFUL and allows you to get harpies/evolve/power release materials in the black hole, however, check the stage info on the wiki before you go in, as some stages are pretty hard.

-SOME monster skills can be leveled besides using harpy, wenzhong is one of them, check out this guide to see what skills are farmable : http://www.towerofsaviorsforum.com/Thread-Guide-Skill-Leveling-Updated-to-V11-0

-Consider completing the main seals if you can, they give quite alot of "headstart" rewards such as extra diamonds and harpies

-Wiki (and here) is usually your best friend: http://towerofsaviors.wikia.com/wiki/Tower_of_Saviors_Wiki
and to answer your question about amelioration: http://towerofsaviors.wikia.com/wiki/Amelioration_System

-Focus on building 1 team at a time, once you get a team strong enough to pass difficult stages like soulmaster, you can branch out to build more versatile teams

[Image: 2YvGEcU.png]

[A]Seergaze ID: 21711232 LOOKING FOR ALLIES ADD ME!

(07-22-2016, 06:30 PM)Seergaze Wrote: *sees water xi* - well that settles things

You should definitely go for a water team

Priestess of flawless purity-Xi is currently one of, if not THE STRONGEST leader in the game, try to level her as soon as possible, wenzhong's skill also work with her really, really well, so make him your second priority

Fearless warrior and Molly are also great team members once you evolve/power release them. Kukulkan is unfortunately not very useful in most situations, so don't spend too much resource training him. Try to wait for seal draw events for water to get a replacement, I would recommend aiming for Pisces and Scrubia, or you can try to get Urd as a seal drop (warning: extremely low drop rate)

example team: Xi, PR Molly, Beowulf (evolved version of Fearless warrior), PR Wenzhong, Pisces + Ally Xi

Seeing as you are lvl 34, let me just state a few tips for beginners:

-Join a Guild and do guild missions everyday, the keys you get are EXTREMELY USEFUL and allows you to get harpies/evolve/power release materials in the black hole, however, check the stage info on the wiki before you go in, as some stages are pretty hard.

-SOME monster skills can be leveled besides using harpy, wenzhong is one of them, check out this guide to see what skills are farmable : http://www.towerofsaviorsforum.com/Thread-Guide-Skill-Leveling-Updated-to-V11-0

-Consider completing the main seals if you can, they give quite alot of "headstart" rewards such as extra diamonds and harpies

-Wiki (and here) is usually your best friend: http://towerofsaviors.wikia.com/wiki/Tower_of_Saviors_Wiki
and to answer your question about amelioration: http://towerofsaviors.wikia.com/wiki/Amelioration_System

-Focus on building 1 team at a time, once you get a team strong enough to pass difficult stages like soulmaster, you can branch out to build more versatile teams

Thanks a lot! I wasn't even aware that there was a guild system XD

Why can't I ameliorate water xi?? Also do I feed my high levelled super rares but of different elements into water Xi and wenzhong or should I save them to build a team later? Thanks in advanceSmile
Water Xi does not have amelioration, which is why it cannot be ameliorated.
ID: 25923781
Looking for: Any ally that is at least dual max

Main Allies: Azathoth, Killua, Yusuke, Aqua, Darkness, Hiei, Natsu, Lucy, Atlantis

CN ID: 878758321
Main Allies: Daoloth, Meso
Looking for: Daoloth, Meso

(07-22-2016, 07:44 PM)Coldgear Wrote: Why can't I ameliorate water xi?? Also do I feed my high levelled super rares but of different elements into water Xi and wenzhong or should I save them to build a team later? Thanks in advanceSmile
SAVE THEM!

For real though, you will definitely need an alternate team at some point (even if just for achievements), and diamond seal cards don't actually give good exp return.

Just stick to feeding soulstones. If you want to feed off color, its up to you.
ID: 40 944 239  
Allies (All/Dbl Max): Darkness, Aqua, Kurama
Other Frequently Used Leaders (All/Dbl Max): Lucy, Mellow, VR Greek (FELDW), Hiei, Azathoth, Daoloth, PR Haza, etc.