Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[Teaser] Patch 14.3
(12-02-2017, 02:26 AM)put1572 Wrote: Monday, along with the new seal cards
Really? The new seal cards I mean. That's so quick. I thought they'd wait for Pili to end. They're really rushing these out. My body isn't ready lol.

[Image: hDTtKNv.png]
LF: Love and condo buyers. JK.
|Skill Training Guide For Newbies|
(12-02-2017, 04:18 AM)Fauxy Wrote:
Really? The new seal cards I mean. That's so quick. I thought they'd wait for Pili to end. They're really rushing these out. My body isn't ready lol.
Yup, not really liking the super fast rate at which events come and go either. I can't seem to even find the time to train my older cards. Just wish they'd have a breather week with like absolutely nothing lol. That or increasing the rate at which stamina recovers. Five minutes for 1 stamina is pretty reasonable i think...

Sent from my BLL-L22 using Tapatalk

ID: 21218485
(12-02-2017, 04:34 AM)put1572 Wrote:
Yup, not really liking the super fast rate at which events come and go either. I can't seem to even find the time to train my older cards. Just wish they'd have a breather week with like absolutely nothing lol. That or increasing the rate at which stamina recovers. Five minutes for 1 stamina is pretty reasonable i think...

I think this is an exceptional situation and they were forced by law to remove pili puppets as soon as possible.

(12-02-2017, 04:34 AM)put1572 Wrote:

I was thinking about that while considering the draws. Like, do I even have time to build an entirely new team when I'm already working on so many that aren't all the way there + doing biweekly and SMs + trying to get through Void of the Realm + farming souls for Amelioration + living my real life? My guildmates are ameliorating the latest cards within hours of the amelioration being released, and I'm just like welp, maybe next month I can finally max my Gemini to AR.
https://www.facebook.com/tos.zh/videos/1652350244855488/

Looks like Ghroth isn't going to like Novalis or Mo Wang Zi very much. It only takes the original attack values, not counting any active skill effects. But we also have details of a new card, Yibb-Tstll, which is one of the cards of the seal and fits nicely.

Yibb-Tstll
Earth
Active: For 1 turn, Leader and Ally's ATK 2.5x. If both are Demons, then convert the columns under them into runes of their attribute. (Min CD 7)

Some stat calculations from the videos:

Daoloth
4,401 HP
1,520 ATK
125 REC

Azathoth
4,415 HP
1,614 ATK
115 REC

(12-01-2017, 06:17 AM)Fauxy Wrote:
(12-01-2017, 04:38 AM)vespher Wrote: Also a bit disappointed that only original creation of Lovecraft in new series is Azathoth, while rest are from other authors.  But that is ok too, they are interesting.
Clark Ashton Smith and Ramsey Campbell are pretty well established in the horror/weird lit community as canon to Lovecraft for all intensive purposes. Smith was actually one of his contemporaries, Campbell's more of a successor. I'm not too big a fan of Lovecraft himself actually, though I was when I was younger. I think he was trying too hard to be Poe and Dunsany that made his prose into this anachronistic mess of awkwardly dated language, yoda speak, and laconic bigotry. The ideas are interesting but the actual words are pretty rubbish. But I've not read much of Smith or Campbell either.

I mean, most of the larger Lovecraft creations are already in the game. Nyarlathotep, Dagon, Shub-Niggurath, Yog-Sothoth, Nodens...
Main: 59,402,542
Alt: 84,088,062

SM History Chart | Amel List
(12-02-2017, 10:50 AM)KaerfNomekop Wrote: https://www.facebook.com/tos.zh/videos/1652350244855488/

Looks like Ghroth isn't going to like Novalis or Mo Wang Zi very much. It only takes the original attack values, not counting any active skill effects. But we also have details of a new card, Yibb-Tstll, which is one of the cards of the seal and fits nicely.

Welp. Guess it's no TSZ after all. Was getting excited over the possibility of copying Lancelot or Pegasus at full tilt. Fusion is the way to go then?

Yibb-Tstll would be better in Belle or Samael, yeah? Demons' problem, particularly CG's problem, is a lack of good converters/rune generation, and this and Mordiggian seem to be trying to patch that gap. Dunno if we'll see something similar for Jackie since she already has Doris and Cao Cao. I mean, I guess this fits into Ghroth, but you'd kind of hope it converted into heart rather than attributive if that was the case.

(12-02-2017, 10:50 AM)KaerfNomekop Wrote: I mean, most of the larger Lovecraft creations are already in the game. Nyarlathotep, Dagon, Shub-Niggurath, Yog-Sothoth, Nodens...

Also true lol. And a better explanation for not choosing those more mainstream figures to make into cards. I dunno, I wanted to babble against Lovecraft purism. Sorry.
They've released the details on the other seal cards from Prologues of the Universe. Not that it matters much, they're out tomorrow. But if anyone's itching for it:

Water Dragon CD 6

For one round, water attribute and dragon ATK x 1.6, if all water runestones dissolved in first batch, boost is increased to 2x.
If all enemies defeated at the turn of skill activation, full HP recovery at the end of the round.

Water Demon (Beast?) CD 7

For one round, team ATK x 2; if same number of water and heart combos dissolved (first batch), monster's CD -5.

Light Demon (?) CD 7

For every light member in the team, deduct 15% of the current HP, turn columns under light members into enchanted light runes.

Earth Demon CD 7 (Already teased)

For one round, team leader and ally ATK x 2.5. If leader and ally are both demon, turn runes under them into runes of monster's attribute.

Dark Beast CD 4

Turn 3 runestones into enchanted dark beast runes (heart runestones priority); if team is only made up of dark beasts, for one round, the effect of enchanted runes increases by 15%.

Source: https://www.facebook.com/tos.zh/posts/1652360134854499
Translator: Alex Dee from the FB Fan Group.
i regret drawing for Atlantis. ty for the translation and updates.
Really hyped for this seal! This is also the first time that a dragon leader isn't race specific (not counting DD and Sepulchre, as they're rarely used as leaders) albeit being mono light. This could mark the revival of dragons TuT
Was looking at the dragonary armor update to old series. Here it states that can only apply to 5 star. On the update it says u need a copy as material. Either way it kinda screws ppl that dont spend thousands of dimes to expand inventory. A lot of old ppl that decomp will be mad.