Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Puzzle and Dragons
Been playing ToS for quite some time now and am wondering how do I download PAD since I'm from Singapore and the app store (using iPhone) doesn't have PAD in it. Anybody who knows how to download it either by changing my country and stuff or whatever that's able to help me to download it in whatever way, please let me know how to! Appreciate any help! ^^

You can try downloading from non-playstore websites, plug in your phone to the computer and transfer the file into your storage (any storage) and use file explorer to install (for pc) or you can just download it to your phone and use FE like above.
Iphone is real tricky, but use can use handy tools like itool or whatever, works like non-device FE.
Hope this helps.

(08-14-2015, 11:35 AM)buzziness Wrote: You can try downloading from non-playstore websites, plug in your phone to the computer and transfer the file into your storage (any storage) and use file explorer to install (for pc) or you can just download it to your phone and use FE like above.
Iphone is real tricky, but use can use handy tools like itool or whatever, works like non-device FE.
Hope this helps.

Oh I see, alright thanks a lot for your help! (: 

why not just set up a free US app store account - pretty fast, guides online on how to do it, and that should fix your issue..
ID: 34 841 209 [SAO ELVED]

Main Ally: Li Hsiao-Yao - PR Faugn - Lisa - Tuo Ba Yu-Er - Lucy

Looking for: Daji - Lotus of Origin (Zhao Ling-Er)Righteous Heroine (Lin Yue-Ru) - Ursula the Dragon Maiden -  Lucy - but everyone is welcome if you need a LHY Smile
How can you use iTools to download the app? As in what part of iTools lets you download from another country.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
BigMack: 65467877
Main Allies-  Killua (WIP), Anubis                      
Other Allies: PR Athena IV, PR Poseidon IV, PR Nidhogg , PR Artemis IV,  PR Apollo IV, VR Tyr

You can't use iTools to download it.

The easiest way to do it is to create an account only for the US appstore. Just put a bogey address and choose NONE as the payment option.

Then you have 2 options: 1) From your pc, install iTunes, login to the US account and download the .IPA for PAD (it's put where iTunes puts the music, etc, iirc). Go to iTools or iFunbox and install the IPA with those.

2) Login to the US account on your phone/tablet and download the game.

While option 2 is "easier", you might not want to be hassled with changing accounts all the time (although only needed when the app gets updates).

Before a recent update, you could just change the country of your original appstore account but it seems that now, you can only do it if you provide a payment options ("None" is not a option anymore when changing countries)

EDIT: oops, didn't see the date of the last post. Oh well, might be useful to someone that comes looking for info.