Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Post your ToS Memes!
Ow cmon, you might get a new YWT or Septem Tongue

I did get my Xiao Xue from that pull, so I'm actually not complaining much aside from the initial stupidity.

[Image: f6e594d8bae982d834002799fd61a21d.jpg]

[Image: 4q32gx.png][Image: s4w491.png]

BE A WOLOLO TODAY!
This would be the closest place we have to a rant section, isn't it?

[Image: jhyr2.jpg]
AKA "Why I can't pass Searching for Surprise Eggs-Master" consistently.
[Image: qzhlwp.jpg]

I need to update this....
(03-30-2015, 12:02 PM)Magewyrm Wrote: This would be the closest place we have to a rant section, isn't it?

[Image: jhyr2.jpg]
AKA "Why I can't pass Searching for Surprise Eggs-Master" consistently.
Y u no snipe your opponent first? I'm using dual Chen Fu with PKOF and basically never lose.

BE A WOLOLO TODAY!
I typically do. But it's still kinda hard to beat the stage unscathed when the only developed teams you have are a water mono with unPR'd Freyr, AoB with not enough leveled fire/wood members, and a beast team. Other teams doesn't have enough levels to tank the hit/I don't feel comfortable putting on a way underleveled sniper grabbed from Fort Sterling.

Well, it's not just this stage that this happens on, it's just the most prominent example in my head. That's what happens when you don't memorize attacks and healing to the hundreds/tens place, folks. Or the ones place, that death was so embarrassing.
[Image: qzhlwp.jpg]

I need to update this....
(03-30-2015, 01:19 PM)Magewyrm Wrote: I typically do. But it's still kinda hard to beat the stage unscathed when the only developed teams you have are a water mono with unPR'd Freyr, AoB with not enough leveled fire/wood members, and a beast team. Other teams doesn't have enough levels to tank the hit/I don't feel comfortable putting on a way underleveled sniper grabbed from Fort Sterling.

Well, it's not just this stage that this happens on, it's just the most prominent example in my head. That's what happens when you don't memorize attacks and healing to the hundreds/tens place, folks. Or the ones place, that death was so embarrassing.
If I bring an underleveled, will you YOLO as well?

BE A WOLOLO TODAY!
Excruciatingly painful watching those runestones dissolve while you watch BigBuffetBoy85 take over your spot in 1st Place.

[Image: 61623088.jpg]
[Image: signature.jpg]
As a F2P player..

[Image: koavp.jpg]via Imgflip Meme Maker
Help!
[Image: koayw.jpg]

[Image: kob1v.jpg]