Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 10 Vote(s) - 3.8 Average
[50 Slots available] Ragnarök, Level 18, EN Server RANKED #1 for BOTH GE & JO
Okay ~

GE just Ended, and we're still Number 1 for both GE and JO

...... Charles was sick tho T_T

Ragnarök [ENGLISH TOP 1 GE & JO]
UID: 76131550

[Image: 16qCtvM.jpg]
Still Recruiting ~

95+ members already last time I checked

Hi there,

I am lvl 184 with a near all max Artemis deck, daji enchantress deck, and currently working on an inanna deck.

I have been a part of a few other top one hundred guilds in the past and have been playing for about 4 years. I am looking to get back into the game after a couple month break.

my id is 11-151-369

i am very interested in joining!

(07-05-2016, 05:02 AM)tk78296 Wrote: Hi there,

I am lvl 184 with a near all max Artemis deck, daji enchantress deck, and currently working on an inanna deck.  

I have been a part of a few other top one hundred guilds in the past and have been playing for about 4 years. I am looking to get back into the game after a couple month break.

my id is 11-151-369

i am very interested in joining!

Sorry, we're sorta busy spamming JO.

Did you PM Charles already? Rather, are you in guild already?

Okkkkayyy, we are ToP 1 for Joint Operations yet again xD....... [On English server (;]

It's been a year and a half since I've joined the guild and I'll have to say, this had been the
Best Guild
I've ever been in.
Everytime when a Guild Event or a Joint Operation comes, you can see everyone working hard together to complete challenges together and to achieve the best that we can.
Our guild leader, Charles, has also dedicated a lot of time on building and improving the guild at all times, such as implementing a unique Guild Adjutant system and sometimes giving out small rewards to players who score highly in Guild Event or Joint Operations.
I highly recommend joining our guild as dedicated players can work hard together to achieve the highest rank for EN servers in both GE and JO's, build friendships and trust into one another via Facebook and the game.
Imagine the greatest signature you can ever think of. There ya' go!
1. TOS Summoner Level 269
2. Your best decks/cards Gown of Eternity -Xi, Huang Fu Duo, Aether, Giemsa, ...etc
3. Recent guild point contributed if applicable 800+
Hi, like to join an active guild.

TOS SUmmoner level: 236

Best deck
1. 7* Hephaestus (Max) + 6* Vermilion + 6* cerberus + 6* Sscrooge (Max) + 7* Medea
2. 7* Athena (Max) + 7* Barbara (Max) + 7* Byakhee (Max) + 7* Bull King + 7* Eath Yan
3. 7* Apollo (Max) + 6* Luna + 7* Michael - Lucifer + 6* Minamoto +6* Imanatsurugi
4. 7* Barbara (Max) + 7* Byakhee (Max) + 7* Nidhogg +5* Mothman (max) + 7* Bull King

Recent guild points : Madhead wipe out the league score while preparing for halloween

Wanted to join an active guild as current guild have >50% inactive guild member.
Bump.
Imagine the greatest signature you can ever think of. There ya' go!
Hi I am want to join your guild very much. I come form thailand. I am done with my admission exam and i will play tos all day. I am very active player. I am so glad if i is a part of your guild. My tos id is 81,280,225 and my level os 197. My main team is niddhog team. Thank for reading hope you let me join your guild.