Tower of Saviors Forum
help with eve team - Printable Version

+- Tower of Saviors Forum (http://www.towerofsaviorsforum.com)
+-- Forum: Tower of Saviors (http://www.towerofsaviorsforum.com/Forum-Tower-of-Saviors)
+--- Forum: Ask The Community! (http://www.towerofsaviorsforum.com/Forum-Ask-The-Community)
+---- Forum: Team Building (http://www.towerofsaviorsforum.com/Forum-Team-Building)
+---- Thread: help with eve team (/Thread-help-with-eve-team)

help with eve team - Zlacker - 04-09-2019

Hi, I'm just an inexperienced player and who got lucky in the unearthly charms' seal. I'm hoping to get help in forming an eve team. Here are all my demons and elves in my inventory,

Water:
Elizabeth
Scrubia
Li Ji x2

Fire:
Eve
Ouroboros
Golden and Silver Horned Twins
Bao Si x2
Jackie
Cao Cao

Earth:
Rakshasa
Rosa Sisters
Diarmuid
Longyang Jun x2

Light:
Wu Zetian x3
Jack
Yang Yuhuan

Dark:
Satan
Mastema
Cleo x3
Mo Xi x2
Theresia
Zhuge Liang

tq Tongue (I hope I didn't spell anything wrong) 

RE: help with eve team - Fractal - 04-09-2019

(04-09-2019, 06:36 AM)Zlacker Wrote: Hi, I'm just an inexperienced player and who got lucky in the unearthly charms' seal. I'm hoping to get help in forming an eve team. Here are all my demons and elves in my inventory,

Water:
Elizabeth
Scrubia
Li Ji x2

Fire:
Eve
Ouroboros
Bao Si x2
Jackie
Cao Cao

Earth:
Rakshasa
Rosa Sisters
Diarmuid
Longyang Jun x2

Light:
Wu Zetian x3
Jack
Yang Yuhuan

Dark:
Satan
Mastema
Cleo x3
Mo Xi x2
Theresia
Zhuge Liang

Eve - Wu Zetian - Theresia - Zhuge Liang - Ouroboros - Ally

Wu Zetian is a good board clear- all the runes that arent exploded can be enchanted when you spin regularly. Just look out for weathered fire, light, and dark runes. Zhuge Liang is a free combo booster on a short CD. These two are relatively quick to farm up and can be slotted into other teams you make in the future.

Theresia is a good general member with life steal and team ATK boost. Ouroboros is a good controlling card which allows you to avoid enemy attacks once, but it doesn't stop conditional damages like poison. He also provides off attribute attacks. These two are a bit harder to farm up but are reliable members.

This team really has no core members because demons and elves have a variety of cards that boost damage and provide utility. The cards mentioned above are just easy to farm and provide some good utility + DMG boost.

RE: help with eve team - Zlacker - 04-09-2019

(04-09-2019, 11:16 AM)Fractal Wrote:
(04-09-2019, 06:36 AM)Zlacker Wrote: Hi, I'm just an inexperienced player and who got lucky in the unearthly charms' seal. I'm hoping to get help in forming an eve team. Here are all my demons and elves in my inventory,

Water:
Elizabeth
Scrubia
Li Ji x2

Fire:
Eve
Ouroboros
Bao Si x2
Jackie
Cao Cao

Earth:
Rakshasa
Rosa Sisters
Diarmuid
Longyang Jun x2

Light:
Wu Zetian x3
Jack
Yang Yuhuan

Dark:
Satan
Mastema
Cleo x3
Mo Xi x2
Theresia
Zhuge Liang

Eve - Wu Zetian - Theresia - Zhuge Liang - Ouroboros - Ally

Wu Zetian is a good board clear- all the runes that arent exploded can be enchanted when you spin regularly. Just look out for weathered fire, light, and dark runes. Zhuge Liang is a free combo booster on a short CD. These two are relatively quick to farm up and can be slotted into other teams you make in the future.

Theresia is a good general member with life steal and team ATK boost. Ouroboros is a good controlling card which allows you to avoid enemy attacks once, but it doesn't stop conditional damages like poison. He also provides off attribute attacks. These two are a bit harder to farm up but are reliable members.

This team really has no core members because demons and elves have a variety of cards that boost damage and provide utility. The cards mentioned above are just easy to farm and provide some good utility + DMG boost.

Are there any more alternative teams due to the fact that I do not have enough team cost to place Theresia or Ouroboros in a full team.

I can only make a team like this: Eve - Wu Zetian - Zhuge Liang - Theresia - Ally
                                                                                or
                                               Eve - Wu Zetian - Zhuge Liang - Ouroboros - Ally

RE: help with eve team - aahlsy - 04-09-2019

I'd take out Theresia and put in Mo Xi.
Mo Xi is a ~2x-2.5x enchantress (I haven't actually calculated and don't have Eve, but I figure the 2000 attack boost x Mo Xi boost should be substantial). Requires some skill to avoid heart runes to keep up the multiplier though.

RE: help with eve team - Zlacker - 04-09-2019

(04-09-2019, 04:39 PM)aahlsy Wrote: I'd take out Theresia and put in Mo Xi.
Mo Xi is a ~2x-2.5x enchantress (I haven't actually calculated and don't have Eve, but I figure the 2000 attack boost x Mo Xi boost should be substantial). Requires some skill to avoid heart runes to keep up the multiplier though.

Thank you for the advice. I also just chose Ghroth from the All Max reward, is there any way of putting him inside this team?

RE: help with eve team - aahlsy - 04-09-2019

Yeah, you can replace any of the other members; i would probably remove wu zetian first. Each of them brings a different utility skill (apart from mo xi) so it really depends on the stage.

RE: help with eve team - Zlacker - 04-11-2019

(04-09-2019, 07:44 PM)aahlsy Wrote: Yeah, you can replace any of the other members; i would probably remove wu zetian first. Each of them brings a different utility skill (apart from mo xi) so it really depends on the stage.

So the best Eve team from my inventory is
Eve - Zhuge Liang - Ghroth - Ouroboros - Mo Xi - Ally?

I also would like to know what are the cards that I should farm/grind for. 

RE: help with eve team - aahlsy - 04-12-2019

There isn't really a 'best' team from your current pool. Each card mentioned earlier in this thread brings a different kind of utility skill which will be useful in some stages and rubbish in others. I suggest you read through the cards' skills to understand what they do.

Regarding skill levels, most of your cards have feeders in one form or another. The only ones that don't are Ouroboros, Gold and Silver Horned Twins, Rakshasa and Theresia.
You can refer to this guide for more info: http://www.towerofsaviorsforum.com/Thread-Skill-Level-Training-Guide-Patch-15-3
I would rank them in this order of priority:

Top priority:
Eve, Wu Zetian, Mo Xi, Cleo, Yang Yuhuan, Li Ji, Longyang Jun, Bao Si - since the feeders are still available
Ghroth, Zhuge Liang - useful utility skills
Ouroboros, Theresia - hopefully you maxed these while coliseum was still here
Elizabeth, Jackie - useful utility skills, but only in VR form. So if you don't have resources to VR these, then they can wait.
Rakshasa - only if you have a strong earth leader. Otherwise this can wait. 

Medium priority
Golden and Silver Horned Twins - skills are ok but there are no feeders
Rosa Sisters, Diarmuid - sometimes you need fusion cards for achievements
Mastema - ok as a dark leader although you might have better choices
Jack - useful active skill / booster
Scrubia - ok converter

Low priority
Cao Cao / Satan - both are leaders that are well out of meta and their active skills are especially useful when used as members