Tower of Saviors Forum
Input on my Yusuke team would be appreciated - Printable Version

+- Tower of Saviors Forum (http://www.towerofsaviorsforum.com)
+-- Forum: Tower of Saviors (http://www.towerofsaviorsforum.com/Forum-Tower-of-Saviors)
+--- Forum: Ask The Community! (http://www.towerofsaviorsforum.com/Forum-Ask-The-Community)
+---- Forum: Team Building (http://www.towerofsaviorsforum.com/Forum-Team-Building)
+---- Thread: Input on my Yusuke team would be appreciated (/Thread-Input-on-my-Yusuke-team-would-be-appreciated)

Input on my Yusuke team would be appreciated - dalekrek - 12-25-2018

Had a Yusuke team for a good while now, and I think Ive gotten it to a pretty good point. Each member does serve some purpose outside of just fitting race/color criteria, so I'll mention what that is as well. If I'm making any dumb mistakes/choices or missing an obvious inclusion that I can still get, I would appreciate it being pointed out.

Water

Yusuke. Leader and Ally, centerpiece of the team, this one I probably dont have to explain

Flabby Gulf - Gluttonous King Slime: His active skill is good for less skilled players like me who need help getting past 7+ combo shields, as well as helpign with bursting with a high combo. Sadly I dont know of a better Ghroth substitute in Water/Light so this is the best I have so far

Yukina: This slot was Yidhra, but then I realized I never use her active so I repalced her with Yukina, letting me freeze enemies for a turn to save myself from death or get around annoying shields like a 1-turn CD minion shield.

Light

Cyborg Craftsmen - Lisa: Versatility is good. Either letting me save myself from a death by reducing damage, or helping me burst something down. Better than the Beelzebub I was using.

Toshin Raizen: Admittedly, hes here for Mazoku Hybrid to let me save Mega Spirit Guns as long as possible. I never use his normal active skill unless its the last round and I literally have nothing else to pull out of my ass.

RE: Input on my Yusuke team would be appreciated - agnesi - 12-25-2018

Listing your actual inventory would help... at least for human/demon/elves.

RE: Input on my Yusuke team would be appreciated - Oriceles - 12-25-2018

Drop your options on imgur and attach the link here. You should also consider joining discord because of the #build-discussion channel Smile

RE: Input on my Yusuke team would be appreciated - dalekrek - 12-26-2018

https://imgur.com/a/3V0itX4

Heres the cards I have that fit the criteria for the team, sorry it took so long

RE: Input on my Yusuke team would be appreciated - agnesi - 12-28-2018

I was hoping that someone with more experience with Yusuke would step in...

Note that Yusuke doesn't restrict you from bringing off-color members, and concentrates most of the damage on himself, so if you have Ghroth, feel free to just throw him in.

Possible alternatives for Slime King's time tunnel: Protagonists (Nathaniel and Molly).
They may have better raw stats in terms of HP/Attack, plus the CD can be lowered using dragonware.

Also definitely train VR Elizabeth as it's very good against specific enemy skills.

Possibly consider Winter Shogun for board unlocking as the CD will be lower than using Mega Spirit Guns and more reliable than Yusuke's switch active.

RE: Input on my Yusuke team would be appreciated - jtsmith - 01-06-2019

Im not sure about what the point of this thread is but i have been playing a lot of yusuke so i will throw in my two cents.

Of course yusuke members prefer to be light or water humans, demons or elves.  So it in general all of the aformentioned cards should be developed and used for yusuke depending on the stage.  Toshin raizen is a good choice card for yusuke since the teamskill adds hp.  Since yusuke needs humans, demons and elves then slot more humans if u need the hp.

Its ok to slot in a non water/ light  card much like azathoth or daoloth teams can have only 5 attking cards.  4 water or light cards for yusuke seems to sufffer rainbow effects so i would avoid rainbowing him past 1 card.  I will not get into rainbow versus mono as we should all know math.  Rainbow does not work without a universal rune.

A lot of ppl dont know that yusuke can be played mono water and even mono race.  Either mono human, cant transform though, or mono demon.  One of my fav teams was using kula and all water humans to get a 25% dmg reduction and insane hp too.

Some other interesting cards is rider bishop in an all demon yusuke team for more hp and mono race.

One issue i have with yusuke is that their is only one card that can clear effects and that is florice.  Aqua or anything else will break his leaderskill.  Develop and get her for yusuke.

Some other yusuke misnomers.
-yusuke must have a light member.  False, no requirement.
-yusuke must have toshin raizen to be awesome.  False again because most of the magic of yusuke is in the leaderskill not the teamskill. Teamskill is icing.
-yusuke cant be mono race.  False again.
-i know how to play yusuke because i watch YYH.  False and get out of here.