Tower of Saviors Forum
Next version speculation thread! - Printable Version

+- Tower of Saviors Forum (http://www.towerofsaviorsforum.com)
+-- Forum: Tower of Saviors (http://www.towerofsaviorsforum.com/Forum-Tower-of-Saviors)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (http://www.towerofsaviorsforum.com/Forum-General-Discussion)
+--- Thread: Next version speculation thread! (/Thread-Next-version-speculation-thread)

Next version speculation thread! - Joaqs - 11-02-2018

It's been a while since the last one and this are fun. So what do you want/speculate for the next version?

Here's mine. Just to be clear, this is pure speculation just for fun, I don't expect most of any to happen but it would be cool if it did happen.

Let's go with the obvious, new separate seal maybe with an earth god leader if the reward craft is anything to go by (seriously, why does the demon event gives a craft for earth gods?), maybe a demon focused series going by the demon event (probably Halloween though).
And if we are going demons for the theme, considering how MH has done a lot of region locked collabs lately we can look back to the first one! So I propose 72 Demons part 2! (Warlords 2 it's already a present for multi part separate seals)
Going with that the series to pr would obviously be 72 Demons part one (extremely unlikely).
And pr for some of the ultimate lords of that series! That means we could see the pr of the unsealed lord ultimate summoner companion, yes everyone pocket owl Glauox lord of the flip-floops!

But I doubt we well get 72 Demons part one pr, after all (licensing issues aside with the Disney part of that seal) we still have diamond seal series to pr. Ignoring Sindhu and mechanical life because they aren't a year old yet, the next updated series is obviously the legendary heroes, the legendary heroic spirits, the Immortal Heroes and the Minds of the Fray!
They don't necessarily need pr, just a wayto only occupy one slot would help them a lot. One way could be to permanently fuse them but that's boring and uninspired. So I propose the following, make a new dragon ware using mind of the Fray that's equipped by the corresponding immortal hero, this gives them the CD reduction of having both on the team and the ability to do the fusion, maybe even the skill of the Mind of the Fray before fusing.
Dragon ware too steep of a cost? Fine maybe a new special evolution that requires the card to be all max first.

You know we haven't had yet? The yearly Norse update so that would be cool.
Speaking of Norse, based on MH recent trend it wouldn't surprise me if we see a Machina Norn alternate evolution (but I would prefer an update to pr Norns)

I have more ideas but I have to go now.

Enviado desde mi BLL-L23 mediante Tapatalk

RE: Next version speculation thread! - Oriceles - 11-02-2018

1. I feel the theme this time might be Demon focused seal, again. I would vote for Perennials part 2 tho.
2. feel Youkai series getting their AR next.
3. I am also hyped for the new series that will get traveler memories that was teased recently.
4. PR Fallen Halos references are too hard, or maybe is just me?. PR Revolutionary Heroes should be down the line as well.

RE: Next version speculation thread! - Joaqs - 11-02-2018

(11-02-2018, 10:07 AM)Oriceles Wrote: 4. PR Fallen Halos references are too hard, or maybe is just me?. PR Revolutionary Heroes should be down the line as well.

I don't don't there will be a pr for fallen halos and the other separate seals but I'm curious about the references you mentioned. Are they in game or from Facebook/social media?

Enviado desde mi BLL-L23 mediante Tapatalk

RE: Next version speculation thread! - Oriceles - 11-02-2018

Mainly social media, they shared a lot of Fallen Halos artworks and cosplay during the past 2 weeks.