Tower of Saviors Forum
[Teaser] New Earth Black Card, Coliseum, Survivor of Oroz - Printable Version

+- Tower of Saviors Forum (http://www.towerofsaviorsforum.com)
+-- Forum: Tower of Saviors (http://www.towerofsaviorsforum.com/Forum-Tower-of-Saviors)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (http://www.towerofsaviorsforum.com/Forum-General-Discussion)
+--- Thread: [Teaser] New Earth Black Card, Coliseum, Survivor of Oroz (/Thread-Teaser-New-Earth-Black-Card-Coliseum-Survivor-of-Oroz)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

[Teaser] New Earth Black Card, Coliseum, Survivor of Oroz - KaerfNomekop - 09-06-2018

https://gnn.gamer.com.tw/0/167880.html

New Black card debuts next Monday, and lasts all week (September 10 to 16). Every 40 draws guarantees one Mesopotamia. The 10-draw option becomes available again, with one Yummy Alpaca free with every 10-draw. Ancient Coin seal also returns during that time.

Mesopotamia
Earth Human
Leader:
- Earth ATK 4x and Earth Human ATK 5x.
- Extend spin time by 2.5s regardlessly.
- For each group of Light/Dark runes dissolved, turn one random rune into an Enchanted Human rune (Earth and Heart have priority)

Active (CD5):
- When 4+ Combos are made, this card launches an extra Light and Dark attack.
- When 6+ Combos are made, this card's ATK 3x.
- When 8+ combos are made, this card's damage ignores specific initial combo shields.
- Effect persists until you don't dissolve 4+ combos.
[Both Leader and Ally should be able to activate this skill at the same time]

Team skill when running dual:
- Leader's leader skill gains the effect [Light and Dark can be dissolved in groups of 2].
- Light and Dark runes have 50% effect of Earth and Heart.
- Earth HP 1.2x.
- Leader and Ally's initial CD -5.

To celebrate Mesopotamia's introduction, a new iteration of the Collector's Deck will be open the following week from September 17 to 23. This deck has 30 Earth cards (some appear multiple times), and each card is removed from the pool of available cards once drawn; you can reset the pool manually at any time. [Haza is the advertising card for this pool so presumably will be present.]

We're also getting one free Diamond Seal draw daily from logging in on September 10 to 16. If you're lucky you might draw Mesopotamia through this!

New Coliseum event, featuring Kubera.

Enemy skill: If the team contains cards from the Hindu Gods series, then Gods' CDs become 0 and God ATK 2x for 7 turns. Every turn, one random runetype is converted to Light runes; if Light runes are in the initial dissolve, damage dealt to the enemy becomes recovery instead.

Hindu Gods and VR Babylons (both forms) will give 20% extra points when used in the team.

15 successful clears nets you a Shiva animated outfit.

Purchasable rewards include:
- Kubera (1,800 points, infinite)
- Harpy (4,000 points, x1)
- Baby Harpy (1,000 points, x30)
- Arcane Luster (800 points, x30)
- Dagger Wielder (2,000 points, x5)
- Zhou Yu (1,200 points, x11)
- Peryton (1,200 points, x11)
- Guardians of Heaven (1,000 points, infinite)

Kubera
Light God
Active (CD8): For 2 turns,
- Damage received -50% (-80%).
- Leader and Ally ATK 2x (3.5x).
If the team contains Only Gods, values in brackets apply instead.

New Survivor of Oroz weekly card, Ziz.

Ziz
Light Beast
Active (CD8): Turn runes in Beasts' columns into Beast runes. For 1 turn, Beast members launch one Light chaser attack at 2.5x damage.

RE: [Teaser] New Earth Black Card, Coliseum, Survivor of Oroz - Revdarian - 09-06-2018

I think that Kubera and Ziz may be fire instead of Light... still not bad, just not as impressive if they are indeed light Tongue

[Teaser] New Earth Black Card, Coliseum, Survivor of Oroz - Daniel Sim - 09-07-2018

So the new black card draw will be like Pompeii one? Guarenteed draw on the 40th?

Sent from my Redmi Note 5 using Tapatalk

[Teaser] New Earth Black Card, Coliseum, Survivor of Oroz - Joaqs - 09-07-2018

Gonna post about Mesopotamia later, I really like the new colosseum card good shield and booster.

Ziz is niche but I can see it having some use with Fenrir, not much but some.

Enviado desde mi BLL-L23 mediante Tapatalk

RE: [Teaser] New Earth Black Card, Coliseum, Survivor of Oroz - jtsmith - 09-07-2018

Thx for the info.

First time in a while i have enough dimes for a black card and it appears the black card isnt very good.  I hope those numbers are low.  10 draw for alpacas?  Next they will throw in a millennium soulstone?  Pretty weak in my opinion.

When u see things like 1.2x hp or 50% effect or this card ignores but not anyone else then that is code for holding back.  Why?

RE: [Teaser] New Earth Black Card, Coliseum, Survivor of Oroz - Max_LKC - 09-07-2018

I think this card is actually pretty strong, 2-rune dissolve for light and dark that has 50% effect of earth and heart, meaning you will never face rune/heart drought. I'm sure that, like the fire mecha tiger, there would be a card to complement it soon.

RE: [Teaser] New Earth Black Card, Coliseum, Survivor of Oroz - Fauxy - 09-07-2018

25x, 2 dissolve for 2 elements, 5s total time extend. This is the latest iteration of DPYJ/Sakura (who all have around 6x multipliers with some bonuses, but so does this card), and if you compare it to them the new black card actually seems quite powerful.

S/he(?) can run Circe, and presumably those effects in their active actually stack so if you can make even 6 combos every turn (not hard with two dissolve) then you have 6 (2E, 2L, 2D) 75x attacks from L/A. Which is achievable on turn 1. The card is probably most comparable to Pompeii (in that L/A does all the damage with multiple attacks) and has a similar effect of just overriding a particular type of shield.

This is speculation but given that L/A are able to activate simultaneously, the card might be like Andromeda, a personal icon enchantress who stacks, meaning you can run multiple copies in a team to boost damage even further.

Earth Humans is a fairly good pool of members, but this should be able to slot other races easily, Shyplant is probably a good pick as always.

RE: [Teaser] New Earth Black Card, Coliseum, Survivor of Oroz - killerwombat - 09-07-2018

Both leader and ally can be activated at the same time (see the demo video).

As basically 80% of damage is coming from leader/ally (assuming both actives up and 6 combos), you can basically put anything in as members. For each off colour member you are only losing about 5% damage.

RE: [Teaser] New Earth Black Card, Coliseum, Survivor of Oroz - Scrubby - 09-10-2018

How worth it is this card?

RE: [Teaser] New Earth Black Card, Coliseum, Survivor of Oroz - wong ah neh - 09-10-2018

(09-10-2018, 12:20 PM)Scrubby Wrote: How worth it is this card?

I get it on 2nd draws from ancient coins without spending real dimes. Super lucky 
Run a few test with different setup.
Results.
Active
- can be activate right after entering battle
- resets shield only remove its toggle and didnt clear it accu cd.
- totally ignore fix combos shield.

As leader.
- damage mainly came from leader ally, team member dont really have to be earth humans.
- superb rcr. Easily heals full even with 2 nidhog in teams (hp 30+k)
- long spinning time.
- almost uneffected with rune draught.

I said this card is on par with pompeii.