Tower of Saviors Forum
PSA: Sphinx can be used to level the skill of other series - Printable Version

+- Tower of Saviors Forum (http://www.towerofsaviorsforum.com)
+-- Forum: Tower of Saviors (http://www.towerofsaviorsforum.com/Forum-Tower-of-Saviors)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (http://www.towerofsaviorsforum.com/Forum-General-Discussion)
+--- Thread: PSA: Sphinx can be used to level the skill of other series (/Thread-PSA-Sphinx-can-be-used-to-level-the-skill-of-other-series)

Pages: 1 2 3

PSA: Sphinx can be used to level the skill of other series - Seergaze - 06-03-2018

Just noticed that feeding Sphinx can also add battle rounds to the following series:

-Heroes from Afar
-Cunning Phantoms
-72 Demonic Spirits
-Ancient Artifacts
-Chinese Paladin Legends
-Monster Strike - Heroes
-Richman
-HunterĂ—Hunter

So grab those cats from the shop and blackhole while you can

Edit: As the comments have said, the blackhole stage has no expiry date

RE: PSA: Sphinx can be used to level the skill of other series - vespher - 06-03-2018

I think cats will stay in black hole , just like candigon did. At least, that seems most probable.

RE: PSA: Sphinx can be used to level the skill of other series - emailtim - 06-03-2018

(06-03-2018, 04:47 AM)vespher Wrote: I think cats will stay in black hole , just like candigon did. At least, that seems most probable.

It also doesn't have a HxH background so I am assuming it will not dissapear completely (I know nothing about HxH so I can't confirm that it isn't their property). I just hope that it continues to be put into levels as it will take a while to get enough Sphinxs to level all of my cards. I spammed the bi-weekly all last week and only got about 20. I actually got less than the bi-weekly boss on 40 stamina level.

Maybe someone who has stayed in their country instead of moving to Hong Kong et al. could advise whether they have it in black hole.

PSA: Sphinx can be used to level the skill of other series - evilvoice - 06-03-2018

It's in black hole in all regions. I've been in both. I still think it's going to disappear upon the new update

RE: PSA: Sphinx can be used to level the skill of other series - KaerfNomekop - 06-03-2018

(06-03-2018, 11:08 AM)evilvoice Wrote: It's in black hole in all regions. I've been in both. I still think it's going to disappear upon the new update

Seeing as Candigons came back and don't have an expiration date either, I think it's safe to say they'll be hanging around.

PSA: Sphinx can be used to level the skill of other series - evilvoice - 06-03-2018

(06-03-2018, 11:40 AM)KaerfNomekop Wrote:
(06-03-2018, 11:08 AM)evilvoice Wrote: It's in black hole in all regions. I've been in both. I still think it's going to disappear upon the new update

Seeing as Candigons came back and don't have an expiration date either, I think it's safe to say they'll be hanging around.

Good. I've only used 60 of the 447 I need, which doesn't include any of the HxH series.

RE: PSA: Sphinx can be used to level the skill of other series - Sayokyoku - 06-03-2018

I can't recall any arc in HxH where a sphinx played a major role, although I only followed the series very loosely and stopped at the end of the Ant King arc, so I could be wrong.

Besides, Sphinx doesn't have the HxH back cover, so it should be safe to assume that it's an MH card, which should also suggest that it'll return in the future if it does end up disappearing from BH after this patch is over.

RE: PSA: Sphinx can be used to level the skill of other series - vespher - 06-03-2018

(06-03-2018, 04:58 PM)Sayokyoku Wrote: I can't recall any arc in HxH where a sphinx played a major role, although I only followed the series very loosely and stopped at the end of the Ant King arc, so I could be wrong.

Besides, Sphinx doesn't have the HxH back cover, so it should be safe to assume that it's an MH card, which should also suggest that it'll return in the future if it does end up disappearing from BH after this patch is over.

I've read both manga and watched 2011 anime. Thing nearest to cat that appears in series is only neferpitou. No cats/sphinx at all.

Sphinx is madhead creation, I can confirm it 100%.

RE: PSA: Sphinx can be used to level the skill of other series - Drakonus - 06-03-2018

(06-03-2018, 05:53 PM)vespher Wrote:
(06-03-2018, 04:58 PM)Sayokyoku Wrote: I can't recall any arc in HxH where a sphinx played a major role, although I only followed the series very loosely and stopped at the end of the Ant King arc, so I could be wrong.

I've read both manga and watched 2011 anime. Thing nearest to cat that appears in series is only neferpitou. No cats/sphinx at all.

Sphinx is madhead creation, I can confirm it 100%.

You mean the cat that Gon slaughtered in super saiyan form. 

RE: PSA: Sphinx can be used to level the skill of other series - Sayokyoku - 06-04-2018

So what's everyone planning on feeding their Sphinxes to other than cards from the HxH series?

I'm thinking HFD and SKY from Ancient Artifacts and Salonbus and SHM from Richman. I have some other stuff, but they don't seem useful, lol.