Tower of Saviors Forum
HxH Scissors-Paper-Rock Campaign - Printable Version

+- Tower of Saviors Forum (http://www.towerofsaviorsforum.com)
+-- Forum: Tower of Saviors (http://www.towerofsaviorsforum.com/Forum-Tower-of-Saviors)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (http://www.towerofsaviorsforum.com/Forum-General-Discussion)
+--- Thread: HxH Scissors-Paper-Rock Campaign (/Thread-HxH-Scissors-Paper-Rock-Campaign)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

RE: HxH Scissors-Paper-Rock Campaign - killerwombat - 06-03-2018

(06-03-2018, 04:28 AM)Fauxy Wrote: I won but I didn't get the harpy. Sad

This might be because at the time my account had passed out of HxH because I accidentally clicked ToS before I turned on VPN. Should I report or am I pushing my luck considering I'm not even supposed to be able to access this event?

The rewards are random, irrespective of whether you win or lose. I got a harpy on a win, and my other account I got harpy for draw. 

RE: HxH Scissors-Paper-Rock Campaign - Fauxy - 06-03-2018

(06-03-2018, 12:55 PM)killerwombat Wrote:
(06-03-2018, 04:28 AM)Fauxy Wrote: I won but I didn't get the harpy. Sad

This might be because at the time my account had passed out of HxH because I accidentally clicked ToS before I turned on VPN. Should I report or am I pushing my luck considering I'm not even supposed to be able to access this event?

The rewards are random, irrespective of whether you win or lose. I got a harpy on a win, and my other account I got harpy for draw. 
I mean I won and it showed a harpy but I checked my inventory and I'm 100% certain it didn't show up.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

RE: HxH Scissors-Paper-Rock Campaign - aahlsy - 06-03-2018

There's no 'notification' for the new cards in your inventory, if that's what you're looking out for.
I track my harpy count very closely as I'm planning ahead for which cards to feed. I noticed in my case that the count increased without the red notification.

RE: HxH Scissors-Paper-Rock Campaign - Fauxy - 06-03-2018

(06-03-2018, 01:58 PM)aahlsy Wrote: There's no 'notification' for the new cards in your inventory, if that's what you're looking out for.
I track my harpy count very closely as I'm planning ahead for which cards to feed. I noticed in my case that the count increased without the red notification.
Nope. I had 3 harpies, did the roll, and had 3 harpies. I got the stuff from all the other days so I knew how it works, I just didn't get the prize when my account was outside of HxH.

RE: HxH Scissors-Paper-Rock Campaign - Sayokyoku - 06-03-2018

My Black Keys have been coming in pretty steadily, if that's any consolation.

RE: HxH Scissors-Paper-Rock Campaign - jtsmith - 06-05-2018

I have come to the conclusion that i wont get 7 wins despite playing every day. A draw is basically a hidden loss and unlike the real rock paper scissors u cant play again until the next day. So u have 21 days to win 7 times at a 33% which on average means u have to play every day and can still not reach 7 wins if u fall below the bell curve.

I guess the whole event is free stuff but why make it 7 wins? I have 2 wins, 1 loss and 4 draws.

RE: HxH Scissors-Paper-Rock Campaign - Drakonus - 06-05-2018

(06-05-2018, 01:43 PM)jtsmith Wrote: I have come to the conclusion that i wont get 7 wins despite playing every day.  A draw is basically a hidden loss and unlike the real rock paper scissors u cant play again until the next day.  So u have 21 days to win 7 times at a 33% which on average means u have to play every day and can still not reach 7 wins if u fall below the bell curve.  

I guess the whole event is free stuff but why make it 7 wins?  I have 2 wins, 1 loss and 4 draws.

Pretty much the same for me. Pretty annoying.

HxH Scissors-Paper-Rock Campaign - evilvoice - 06-05-2018

I have about 5 wins. If it's 33% chance, why not just pick the same thing every day? I don't, but you could

RE: HxH Scissors-Paper-Rock Campaign - emailtim - 06-05-2018

(06-03-2018, 02:02 PM)Fauxy Wrote:
(06-03-2018, 01:58 PM)aahlsy Wrote: There's no 'notification' for the new cards in your inventory, if that's what you're looking out for.
Nope. I had 3 harpies, did the roll, and had 3 harpies. I got the stuff from all the other days so I knew how it works, I just didn't get the prize when my account was outside of HxH.

I haven't received my Sphinx from yesterday. Haven't left the region, have been watching closely since you made your post, have logged in and out multiple times including change of day. I don't know if I received the other rewards as I wasn't paying attention.
I should note that I am doing the RPS on my PC while playing TOS on my phone. Not sure if this has something to do with it.

RE: HxH Scissors-Paper-Rock Campaign - Fauxy - 06-05-2018

(06-05-2018, 07:13 PM)emailtim Wrote:
(06-03-2018, 02:02 PM)Fauxy Wrote:

I haven't received my Sphinx from yesterday. Haven't left the region, have been watching closely since you made your post, have logged in and out multiple times including change of day. I don't know if I received the other rewards as I wasn't paying attention.
I should note that I am doing the RPS on my PC while playing TOS on my phone. Not sure if this has something to do with it.
I've received every item since then so idk what exactly caused it. I guess I can't complain since it's free stuff.