Tower of Saviors Forum
[Teaser] 15.3 - Hunter x Hunter (region locked) - Printable Version

+- Tower of Saviors Forum (http://www.towerofsaviorsforum.com)
+-- Forum: Tower of Saviors (http://www.towerofsaviorsforum.com/Forum-Tower-of-Saviors)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (http://www.towerofsaviorsforum.com/Forum-General-Discussion)
+--- Thread: [Teaser] 15.3 - Hunter x Hunter (region locked) (/Thread-Teaser-15-3-Hunter-x-Hunter-region-locked)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17

RE: [Teaser] 15.3 - Hunter x Hunter (region locked) - Doublegambler - 05-19-2018

Region locked? Noooooooooooo. I hope we at least something equivalent.

RE: [Teaser] 15.3 - Hunter x Hunter (region locked) - Glune - 05-19-2018

(05-19-2018, 03:46 AM)Doublegambler Wrote: Region locked? Noooooooooooo. I hope we at least something equivalent.

Vpn my boi

RE: [Teaser] 15.3 - Hunter x Hunter (region locked) - cy3160 - 05-19-2018

Honestly i dont like cross overs, i would rather get cards like the solomon ones back then

RE: [Teaser] 15.3 - Hunter x Hunter (region locked) - spacelion - 05-20-2018

I heard you need at least 3 days VPN spoof before the game registers, is that correct ?

RE: [Teaser] 15.3 - Hunter x Hunter (region locked) - emailtim - 05-20-2018

(05-19-2018, 04:58 PM)cy3160 Wrote: Honestly i dont like cross overs, i would rather get cards like the solomon ones back then

Not all the cards were released as Solomon cards, and levels such as the ones in Traveller's Memories were not included on the English side.

Quote: I heard you need at least 3 days VPN spoof before the game registers, is that correct ?

Last time with VPN spoof it changed straight away for me but took a couple of days to change back.

RE: [Teaser] 15.3 - Hunter x Hunter (region locked) - KaerfNomekop - 05-21-2018

Chinese FB just posted saying that we should farm Earth, Light and Dark soulstones from Blazing Souls of Battles in preparation for the future. Presumably that means the three HxH rares.

RE: [Teaser] 15.3 - Hunter x Hunter (region locked) - Sayokyoku - 05-21-2018

(05-21-2018, 12:00 AM)KaerfNomekop Wrote: Chinese FB just posted saying that we should farm Earth, Light and Dark soulstones from Blazing Souls of Battles in preparation for the future. Presumably that means the three HxH rares.

Killua as Dark works out nicely, so yeah.

[Teaser] 15.3 - Hunter x Hunter (region locked) - evilvoice - 05-21-2018

(05-21-2018, 12:00 AM)KaerfNomekop Wrote: Chinese FB just posted saying that we should farm Earth, Light and Dark soulstones from Blazing Souls of Battles in preparation for the future. Presumably that means the three HxH rares.

Does that mean the human feeders are evolving for HxH? I would assume that HxH wouldn't have an evolve and I doubt ss active would be a good active for them. The missionaries getting an evolve sounds plausible if we're being told to farm soulstones. What do you think?

RE: [Teaser] 15.3 - Hunter x Hunter (region locked) - Joaqs - 05-21-2018

(05-21-2018, 03:04 AM)evilvoice Wrote:

Does that mean the human feeders are evolving for HxH? I would assume that HxH wouldn't have an evolve and I doubt ss active would be a good active for them. The missionaries getting an evolve sounds plausible if we're being told to farm soulstones. What do you think?
Nah, it's more "prepare the exp to max the card" May be an indirect way of adding the rares and that HxH may require a lot of exp to max, for feeder I bet it's like alchemy fruits or cardignon.

Enviado desde mi BLL-L23 mediante Tapatalk

RE: [Teaser] 15.3 - Hunter x Hunter (region locked) - Zero - 05-21-2018

Do you believe something region lock could be op?