Tower of Saviors Forum
Pr Yog speculation thread. - Printable Version

+- Tower of Saviors Forum (http://www.towerofsaviorsforum.com)
+-- Forum: Tower of Saviors (http://www.towerofsaviorsforum.com/Forum-Tower-of-Saviors)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (http://www.towerofsaviorsforum.com/Forum-General-Discussion)
+--- Thread: Pr Yog speculation thread. (/Thread-Pr-Yog-speculation-thread)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

Pr Yog speculation thread. - Joaqs - 03-29-2018

[Image: 061cedd8eb45421c99eeae0a60126d61.jpg]
It's happening so let's have some fun speculating before more info is out!

Let's start with the obvious, there are two Yogs! Although the one on the left looks more like Yog than the one on the right, plus the right one doesn't has nothing on get stomach like Yog does but then again Yog can create illusions so...

My guess, now that Yog is free she can use her full power so that's why there are more Yogs.

Enviado desde mi BLL-L23 mediante Tapatalk

RE: Pr Yog speculation thread. - Glune - 03-29-2018

Inb4 1 minute spin time

RE: Pr Yog speculation thread. - Lee Hugyeong - 03-29-2018

Hopefully she's ACTUALLY useful and better than Khaos

RE: Pr Yog speculation thread. - Fauxy - 03-29-2018

Wow lol. Did she grow a second torso? I'm surprised ML isn't coming first.

I don't remember where the datamine for Yog's leaderskill was but iirc it was just more damage. Her active needs to go down some CD and her teamskill damage reduction could be increased. With just those minor changes, I think she'd be quite good, not the highest meta, but better than dual Khaos. I'm enamored by the idea of monodemon but I dunno how practical it'll be in the long run.

Good demons that have come out for her: Lancelot, Wu Ming, Ubume (the additional 30% damage reduce will really help monodemon), Ghroth, VR CG, Mo Wang Zi, Y'golonac (explode), Feng Chih Hen (time tunnel, not that she needs it), Sandman (stall and recover), Samle (HP buff).

Pr Yog speculation thread. - Joaqs - 03-29-2018

The biggest weakness of Yog is time reducing enemies, it would be great if her team skill was something like spin time becomes 18 seconds, increase spin time by 3 seconds regardless so she keeps her 21 seconds but she has some extra time against time reducing enemies skills.

Enviado desde mi BLL-L23 mediante Tapatalk

RE: Pr Yog speculation thread. - joetjef - 03-29-2018

Yog's PR name is most likely "Omniscient Dominator - Yog-Sothoth".

RE: Pr Yog speculation thread. - Revdarian - 03-29-2018

Hehehe I'm ready for her, got my team members waiting and all, mono demon Yog will be a powerhouse for most basic stages.

Edit :
Leader goes up to 6x with 6 types dissolved (x4 at 3 types, x5 at 5), dmg reduction up  to 15% per combo with 45% max reduction.
Active 1 cd10, 24 runes converted into 4x wfeldh, every rune =every other rune
Active 2 cd6, if hp es above 50% yog gets an extra 2.5x, if you have another skill in place it gets to 5x, stays in place as long as hp stays above 50%

http://www.towerofsaviors.com/zh/archives/22069#content-area

Full info here. This is Yog's skills according to Uryuu Jeremy Lin on the FB group:

Leader skill
For each type of runestone dissolve the higher the team attack 3 types x3, 5 types x5, 6 types x6. drop rate of runes cannot be altered.

Active skill 1
Randomly Turn 24 rune into RGBLDH all runes possess effect of attributive rune.

Active skill 2 (!!!)
When hp is lower(higher?) than 50% self attack x2.5.
If any additional effect in play self attack increase x5 the effect stays in play until hp lower than 50%.

Team skill
If Yog Sothoth is leader/ally, extend runestone movement to 20. For each demon in team and each combo made (first batch) attack receive reduce by 15% to the max 45% the reduction stays in play until next runestone spin.

Team skill
If Khaos is leader/ally, Yog's first active also makes all runes enchanted.

Anyone translating wanna confirm? Other stuff too. Looks like ML returning, the Kuji draw (it has 30 set cards?), and a new card also as a reward for drawing from Kuji(I think?), Toyotomi Hideyoshi is his name I think. I am sorry for my poor google translating.

RE: Pr Yog speculation thread. - joetjef - 03-29-2018

They added the English translation really quick this time, well done Madhead:

http://www.towerofsaviors.com/en/archives/15476

Oh wow, it's a skin for our regular old Hideyoshi. I am not well versed in the Sengoku era. It looks literally nothing like the character though, so I was confused.

Okay so the Collector's Deck literally has exactly 30 cards in it, one of which is removed from the pool every time you draw them. But you get two cards for every draw. It's a bit weird, and these are not the best cards, but I guess it's prep for AR Invest (Is YJ getting something better than we thought? Since he's being put side by side with Pollux) and DW Egyptians, on top of making Hideyoshi available since they're giving his skin out. I'll give it one or two draws, I hope I get Yoshi.

Yog Sothoth looks good, usable. I guess she solidifies the demon playstyle as being "L/A do all the damage and the rest of the party is just there for support." And she's now a centipede with a human torso on both ends. That's fun, I enjoy that.