Tower of Saviors Forum
[Teaser] Sabertooth, Stith - Printable Version

+- Tower of Saviors Forum (http://www.towerofsaviorsforum.com)
+-- Forum: Tower of Saviors (http://www.towerofsaviorsforum.com/Forum-Tower-of-Saviors)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (http://www.towerofsaviorsforum.com/Forum-General-Discussion)
+--- Thread: [Teaser] Sabertooth, Stith (/Thread-Teaser-Sabertooth-Stith)

Pages: 1 2

[Teaser] Sabertooth, Stith - KaerfNomekop - 03-08-2018

http://www.towerofsaviors.com/zh/archives/21711

[Image: 02-dnsfjs-rh-.jpg]

New Horror stage starts next Monday, March 12.

[Image: 03-dhnsrdh-.jpg]

The stage has a chance to drop Stirling and the Metallic Beasts.

[Image: 04-ERHS-RDH-.jpg]

Rewards for the Horror stage:

7,000 points: Silver Pattern x1
12,000 points: Fire Alpaca x1
18,000 points: Horner x1
22,000 points: Smilodon (slvl 10)

Smilodon details:
Fire Machina
Leader: Team ATK 3x; if the team contains only two Fire members (other attributes are allowed), Team ATK 5x and HP 2x instead.
Active: CD6. When 4+ combos are made, 2.5x ATK to self and the Fire member on the left. Lasts until deactivation or death. Can be deactivated any time; all runes become enchanted when deactivated.
Team skill: 
When Smilodon is a member and the team is exactly 2 Fire members: Fire ATK 5x further; every round, all members launch 10% chaser Fire attacks 1 to 6 times randomly.
Stats appear to be 3,583 HP | 1,352 REC | 356 REC

Smilodon preview video:

[Image: 07-STRHRST-J.jpg]
Stith's stage opens in the Age of Black Iron starting March 13. Like Hel, it's only available on Tuesdays, and you must have completed Blessings from Toys.

Stith details:
Water God
Leader: Water ATK 3x, Water God ATK 4.5x instead. Elf HP, ATK and REC 1.5x further.
Active: CD8. Columns under Gods and Elves become runes of their race. For 1 turn, if God runes are dissolved, Team ATK 2x; if Elf runes are dissolved, Elves launch 1 chaser attack. Max slvl 15.
Team skill:
When the team contains Stith and 2+ 7* Toy Pixies: Stith and 7* Toys' ATK 2x. 

RE: [Teaser] Sabertooth, Stith - Fauxy - 03-08-2018

Wow. I decomposed all my metallic beasts. That Metazord team is too much effort for me thanks, especially since it's relying on people to set an ally that cannot be used as a leader. But more than 50k HP and a 50x multiplier (at max fuel) with a load of extra attacks, hey.

Stith shouldn't be a God. Sad She's an Elf, storywise. This is kind of a disappointment if all she really has is multipliers (which are only 40x at the highest). A little more HP, a little more RCV but that's nothing spectacular applied to elves. Plus you need two Jinnies to keep monowater, and Jinnie isn't even that good of a card. I dunno. Hel wasn't that valuable when she first came out maybe down the line this team will make more sense.

Edit: Wow I super ignored that active. I don't have Kyo but machina Hephaestus doesn't sound bad somewhere down the line. Fire Enchantresses face a lot of slot competition though.

RE: [Teaser] Sabertooth, Stith - Revdarian - 03-08-2018

ok i like that, i've been waiting for Stith for a long while, and agreed about her being the wrong race, should have been an elf for Cornflower mono elf.

the horror stage, well, i liked the idea of metazord a long time ago but it has always been such a huge pain in the arse to farm the beasts that i forgot about it.

Edit
Someone mentioned this to me and it seemed great
"Next Week is the start of the new adventures of Beastmaster Kyo and his fierce partner Sabertooth!"

Heph, Phanes & Sakura may have become that much stronger than they already were.

RE: [Teaser] Sabertooth, Stith - rocelle_t - 03-08-2018

Sabertooth seems like a very good card to pair with Kyo in a Hephaestus/Phanes team. At Kyo's max multiplier Sabertooth becomes approximately a team attack x2 enchantress.

RE: [Teaser] Sabertooth, Stith - agnesi - 03-09-2018

Fire Lionel-Khaos's new best friend?

RE: [Teaser] Sabertooth, Stith - Fauxy - 03-09-2018

(03-09-2018, 02:11 AM)agnesi Wrote: Fire Lionel-Khaos's new best friend?

This is a really good idea.

RE: [Teaser] Sabertooth, Stith - desrt - 03-09-2018

Quote:Leader: Water ATK 3x, Water God ATK 4.5x instead. Elf HP, ATK and REC 1.5x further.

Team skill:
When the team contains Stith and 2+ 7* Toy Pixies: Stith and 7* Toys' ATK 2x. 

So for her Team skill you need 2+ Jinies or Jinnie + off attribute toy(s)? The team has water and god water boost, so the 2+ Toys requirement seems weird unless pixies can now change attribute if they are member on this team.

RE: [Teaser] Sabertooth, Stith - Lee Hugyeong - 03-09-2018

Sabertooth's active has no downsides. Hell yeah

RE: [Teaser] Sabertooth, Stith - joetjef - 03-09-2018

Ingame they added an additional "Fire Attack x 5 additionally." teamskill for Mech Smilodon (Sabertooth). Same condition as the other teamskill (The Team consists of only 2 Fire Monsters, with "Mech Smilodon" as a Team Member).

EDIT: Leader skill is activated when there are exactly 2 fire monsters in the team, it doesn't check if there are other elements in the team.

RE: [Teaser] Sabertooth, Stith - Fauxy - 03-09-2018

(03-09-2018, 07:17 PM)joetjef Wrote: Ingame they added an additional "Fire Attack x 5 additionally." teamskill for Mech Smilodon (Sabertooth). Same condition as the other teamskill (The Team consists of only 2 Fire Monsters, with "Mech Smilodon" as a Team Member).

EDIT: Leader skill is activated when there are exactly 2 fire monsters in the team, it doesn't check if there are other elements in the team.

I don't get it? He gets an extra self 5x if you only have two fire monsters or fire gets a 5x? Do all of these work if you have other colors? Cuz if so Fire Lionel about to break the game.