Tower of Saviors Forum
What one diamond seal card have you gotten the most dupes of, and how many dupes? - Printable Version

+- Tower of Saviors Forum (http://www.towerofsaviorsforum.com)
+-- Forum: Tower of Saviors (http://www.towerofsaviorsforum.com/Forum-Tower-of-Saviors)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (http://www.towerofsaviorsforum.com/Forum-General-Discussion)
+--- Thread: What one diamond seal card have you gotten the most dupes of, and how many dupes? (/Thread-What-one-diamond-seal-card-have-you-gotten-the-most-dupes-of-and-how-many-dupes)

Pages: 1 2

What one diamond seal card have you gotten the most dupes of, and how many dupes? - TheCatGod - 02-26-2018

Thought I'd ask a random question just for fun. What one diamond seal card have you gotten the most dupes of (counting any you decomposed), and how many dupes of that card have you drawn?

Mine is fire dragon spiritor, I've drawn that card 3 or 5 times before but I decomposed all except for two. I kept the one I actually leveled and evolved and I'm keeping another one just in case of VR so I can use the dupe to VR.

Although an honourable mention goes out to Bull King, of which I have 3 copies. For such a rare series like JTTW, I'm surprised that I actually have 3 copies of him.

So, what about you? What one card has kept plaguing you over your TOS career, never letting you go? Big Grin

RE: What one diamond seal card have you gotten the most dupes of, and how many dupes? - spacelion - 02-26-2018

Lubu. The original Lubu. I have merched 10 of him.

RE: What one diamond seal card have you gotten the most dupes of, and how many dupes? - wong ah neh - 02-26-2018

OoD samael, I have 6 copies of her.

RE: What one diamond seal card have you gotten the most dupes of, and how many dupes? - Fauxy - 02-26-2018

Phanes, who I got 5 copies of and now regret not keeping one extra of because of incoming PR. Recently been getting a lot of Lu Lingshuang's also.

RE: What one diamond seal card have you gotten the most dupes of, and how many dupes? - emailtim - 02-26-2018

I don't decompose cards so can easily see what I have drawn with the exception of those used for skill levelling or VR.

Jack 1 + 11 dupes, and 1 used for VR. I have also drawn 8 Belle, 7 Elzabeth, 5 Todd. This series is always mocking me as I have never drawn a Jackie.

Alma 1 + 11 dupes.

RE: What one diamond seal card have you gotten the most dupes of, and how many dupes? - Addi - 02-26-2018

Mufasa, even though he is not drawable from Diamond Seal anymore. I stopped counting after 8, but there sure is no other card I've drawn more copies of than him. The whole Spiritual Civilization Series nailed me at least 4 copies each, and they've been out of the Diamond Seal for a loooong time now...

RE: What one diamond seal card have you gotten the most dupes of, and how many dupes? - FenHawke - 02-26-2018

Jack. I drew him no less then 6 times. I always decompose useless dupes, so it's hard to count.

RE: What one diamond seal card have you gotten the most dupes of, and how many dupes? - vespher - 02-26-2018

Dont know if it counts, but 9 feng chih hen from pili, out of 20 total draws i ever did.

RE: What one diamond seal card have you gotten the most dupes of, and how many dupes? - Glune - 02-26-2018

poppy fuccing hoe XD stopped counting after 8 my gosh

RE: What one diamond seal card have you gotten the most dupes of, and how many dupes? - attanond - 02-26-2018

(02-26-2018, 01:46 PM)spacelion Wrote: Lubu. The original Lubu. I have merched 10 of him.

Same here, don't know what's with him, got 8 of him.