Tower of Saviors Forum
How big is your seal draw collection? - Printable Version

+- Tower of Saviors Forum (http://www.towerofsaviorsforum.com)
+-- Forum: Tower of Saviors (http://www.towerofsaviorsforum.com/Forum-Tower-of-Saviors)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (http://www.towerofsaviorsforum.com/Forum-General-Discussion)
+--- Thread: How big is your seal draw collection? (/Thread-How-big-is-your-seal-draw-collection)

Pages: 1 2

How big is your seal draw collection? - johnnyTOS - 02-13-2018

This thread is for finding out how complete your seal draw collection is, and is inspired by a previous thread by Arigato. To make it easier for everyone to share, I have created a Google Sheets documents with all the necessary info, and all you need to do is fill in the blanks to indicate which cards you own and which cards you don't, in order to generate the image and some statistics.

Link

Steps:
  1. The document itself is view-only, so first you have to make a copy of your own. File -> Make a copy...
  2. In the "Card Input" sheet, fill in the corresponding slots with an "o" for cards that you own, and "x" for cards that you don't own.
  3. In the "Display" sheet, all cards that you own will automatically be lighted up, while cards that you don't own will be grayed out. Here you can print screen and upload the picture. Tip: Download as pdf and print screen from there if the image can't all fit in your screen
  4. In the "Statistics" sheet, you can find some basic statistics that you can copy and paste into this thread.
  5. Optionally, you can also include your total no. of diamond seal draws in your reply (can be obtained in-game by clicking on your adjutant and selecting "Personal Record").
For example, here is mine:
[Image: pUys4pQ.jpg]

Card Count Summary (including collab)
Diamond Seal: 98 / 130
Special Seals: 70 / 72
Collaboration Seals: 33 / 62
Black Cards: 0 / 7
Total: 201 / 271

Card Count Summary (excluding collab)
Diamond Seal: 98 / 130
Special Seals: 70 / 72
Total: 168 / 209

This is for a total of 451 diamond seal draws.

RE: How big is your seal draw collection? - Fauxy - 02-13-2018

This is amazing. Thank you for making this. It'll get outdated pretty quick though, will you be updating it? If not, could you explain how it works so we can update it ourselves?

RE: How big is your seal draw collection? - johnnyTOS - 02-13-2018

I'll probably be updating it so long as I'm still playing this game. There's a hidden sheet in there containing a bunch of imgur links to each card, with and without color. A simple "if" formula determines whether to show the colored one or the grayed out one. Nothing too complicated, just somewhat tedious.

RE: How big is your seal draw collection? - Revdarian - 02-13-2018

Diamond Seal: 91 / 130
Special Seals: 60 / 72
Collaboration Seals: 42 / 62
Black Cards: 2 / 7
Total: 195 / 271

Diamond Seal: 91 / 130
Special Seals: 60 / 72
Total: 153 / 209

I will not do the graphic yet==no idea how to do the spoiler out of the top of my head, will inspect quotes to fix it later. still not too bad for f2p

404 total draws.

https://imgur.com/gallery/bNrZX

RE: How big is your seal draw collection? - Wezlex - 02-13-2018

Oh this like an amazing way to see which cards I'm missing, thanks for sharing. I'm pretty happy with the collection I have, I skipped the past few seals for another yearly shot at the great white whale called Daji  Dodgy , and maybe a black card. 

[Image: 1965496bbd92b65ac2422be9a9591cbe.jpg]

Card count summary (including collab)
Diamond seals: 102/130
Special seals: 52/72
Collab seals: 36/62
Black cards: 1/7
Total: 192/271

Card count summary (excluding collab)

Diamond seals: 102/130
Special seals: 52/72
Black cards: 1/7
Total: 156/209

Total draws 402, I spend maybe €25 in the past but I stopped spending as I couldn't keep up and the black cards require doses of €50+.

RE: How big is your seal draw collection? - Revdarian - 02-13-2018

Small bug, blackd out satan is linked to blacked out Sera.

RE: How big is your seal draw collection? - Emodicer - 02-13-2018

Good job on this Johnny!

Diamond Seal: 61 / 130
Special Seals: 52 / 72
Collaboration Seals: 18 / 62
Total: 131 / 271

Diamond Seal: 61 / 130
Special Seals: 52 / 72
Total: 113 / 209

Total of 171 diamond seal draws

Pretty barren inventory. Here's to hoping that I get many new cards from the CNY draws LOL.

P.S. There's somewhat an error on the pictures. When you put x on Satan, it becomes a gray picture of Sera and when you put x on Sera, it becomes a gray picture of Satan. May want to edit that.

RE: How big is your seal draw collection? - johnnyTOS - 02-13-2018

(02-13-2018, 11:29 PM)Revdarian Wrote: Small bug, blackd out satan is linked to blacked out Sera.

(02-13-2018, 11:30 PM)Emodicer Wrote: P.S. There's somewhat an error on the pictures. When you put x on Satan, it becomes a gray picture of Sera and when you put x on Sera, it becomes a gray picture of Satan. May want to edit that.

Fixed, thanks for pointing it out.

RE: How big is your seal draw collection? - kayoo - 02-13-2018

wow thanks for sharing !

RE: How big is your seal draw collection? - Sayokyoku - 02-13-2018

[Image: 1fc4ac77a5.jpg]
[Image: df86d96e09.jpg]

Card Count Summary (including collab):
Diamond Seal: 99 / 130
Special Seals: 49 / 72
Collaboration Seals: 53 / 62
Total: 203 / 271

Card Count Summary (excluding collab):
Diamond Seal: 99 / 130
Special Seals: 49 / 72
Total: 150 / 209

Honestly, kind of surprised that I own this much as a F2P player, lol. Guess it shows you how generous MH is as a company. ;D

Here's hoping that the free draw for Thursday's login reward will give me a new card and push me to 100/130 owned (Probably jinxed it now, lol).

Incredible work, Johnny, thanks for sharing. ^^