Tower of Saviors Forum
Login Problem - Printable Version

+- Tower of Saviors Forum (http://www.towerofsaviorsforum.com)
+-- Forum: Tower of Saviors (http://www.towerofsaviorsforum.com/Forum-Tower-of-Saviors)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (http://www.towerofsaviorsforum.com/Forum-General-Discussion)
+--- Thread: Login Problem (/Thread-Login-Problem)

Pages: 1 2

Login Problem - Daniel Sim - 12-06-2017

Has anyone encounter this login problem? I tried logging in with mobile data but can't. Then I managed to login with wifi.

RE: Login Problem - put1572 - 12-06-2017

(12-06-2017, 12:54 AM)Daniel Sim Wrote: Has anyone encounter this login problem? I tried logging in with mobile data but can't. Then I managed to login with wifi.

I've said this on another thread already, seems like MadHead has been having some problems with their servers. In the meantime you can play while logged on to WiFi, or you could download a VPN app and access it from there so you can login on mobile data. I use Hola VPN as someone else recommended on FB fans group. The country you set it to open from doesn't seem to matter but i use Singapore. Try it out.

EDIT: Btw, the compensation for the server error is 2 dimes and 2 stamina refills. Hoped for more, but it is what it is.

RE: Login Problem - Daniel Sim - 12-06-2017

Okay, attempting. I wonder how long to take them to fix it. Just purchase lots of diamonds and this bug occurred! Feel very much scammed!

Login Problem - evilvoice - 12-06-2017

Problem with VPN is they are slow as hell when you deleted the app and reinstall. Currently sitting at 30 minutes downloading the 2871 files it takes to get into the game. Really wish they would do something about needing these files. Pack it with the app, offer it as a download, pack it into an obb file (like a lot of final fantasy games), something.

RE: Login Problem - Daniel Sim - 12-06-2017

Wondering why the techs wanna mess with VPN setting in the first place.

RE: Login Problem - agnesi - 12-06-2017

Got hit with the login bug, but I can't even login on wifi. :'(

Guess I'll give VPN a shot if this continues...

RE: Login Problem - VVB - 12-06-2017

hey, sorry to ask another not related question,
How about daily sign in? I cant sign in.
There's a FB post from MH but in chinese, I cant understand.

Login Problem - evilvoice - 12-06-2017

What I find funny is it used to be against TOS (terms) to use VPN, now Madhead is encouraging it.

RE: Login Problem - Fauxy - 12-06-2017

(12-06-2017, 02:33 AM)VVB Wrote: hey, sorry to ask another not related question,

I got mine. Are other people not getting theirs?

RE: Login Problem - Revdarian - 12-06-2017

(12-06-2017, 03:43 AM)Fauxy Wrote:
(12-06-2017, 02:33 AM)VVB Wrote: hey, sorry to ask another not related question,

I got mine. Are other people not getting theirs?

I could the monday, which is when it finished the current iteration of 5 weeks and whatnot, but today i haven't been able to and they put something in chinese about ToS S.H.I.E.L.D. no idea wtf that is.