Tower of Saviors Forum
Forging Dragonware - Printable Version

+- Tower of Saviors Forum (http://www.towerofsaviorsforum.com)
+-- Forum: Tower of Saviors (http://www.towerofsaviorsforum.com/Forum-Tower-of-Saviors)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (http://www.towerofsaviorsforum.com/Forum-General-Discussion)
+--- Thread: Forging Dragonware (/Thread-Forging-Dragonware)

Pages: 1 2 3

Forging Dragonware - xxtroyboyxx - 12-05-2017

Forge material: 5* Protagonists or 5* Servant of Dragons and a pair of dragonware material. (not sure why it cannot use a different type of dragonware material)

Tips:
1. Please mark your cards with favorite so as not to use the incorrect card for dragonware. Once it forged, you will lose the 5* card forever.
2. You can preview your dragonware before crafting.
3. Once you have crafted, please remember to favorite it.
4. At the team's craft selection screen, please remember to equip the dragonware to your Protagonists/Servant of Dragons.

Dragonware Ability
Charge up: Not sure if this is random or prefix by your dragonware. Making 4 or more combo, Dissolving X runestones where X is water/fire/earth/light/dark .

5* Protagonists
1st Skill:
Active Skill CD of the Monster - 1. (I only have 5* Sean, so I am assuming that they are the same for the Duncan and et al.)
2nd Skill:
By dissolving 20 or more runestones, the monster's attack x 2. (I only have 5* Sean, so I am assuming that they are the same for the Duncan and et al.)

5* Servant of Dragons
1st Skill:
After entering a stage, active skill CD of the monster - 3.
2nd Skill:
By dissolving a group of 6 or more X runestones, dragon attack x 1.15 where X is water/fire/earth/light/dark .

RE: Forging Dragonware - Max_LKC - 12-05-2017

Is there anyway to get dragonware material instead of the purchase of gift pack?

RE: Forging Dragonware - Fauxy - 12-05-2017

Where do you get the material? Is it a specific material for a specific card? Is it equipped in place of your usual craft, and does it add to charge of the leader craft (By this I mean, will it unlock compulsion skills)? And great, now Katherin is outdated.

I think there's also supposed to be a 10% boost to ATK and Recovery that's bugged right now? IDK.

Forging Dragonware - evilvoice - 12-05-2017

So for each DS or Protagonist you want to use the armor for, you have to forge it for that specific one? So crafting one with Sean as material can ONLY be used on Sean? That's a lot of crafting.

Also, I think Katherine is still valid. Her team skills are nice

RE: Forging Dragonware - put1572 - 12-05-2017

(12-05-2017, 01:49 AM)Max_LKC Wrote: Is there anyway to get dragonware material instead of the purchase of gift pack?

Currently I only see it in the gift pack. Tomorrow the login reward is the material used for crafting i think. Dunno if their giving away 1 or 2 since you need 2 to craft. There'll probably be other ways to obtain it in the future.

Edit: I've read that you also get one from completing the sample stages with the new cards

Just got two for free. One login, one for clearing the test stage. Do we not get free draws this patch?

RE: Forging Dragonware - vespher - 12-05-2017

(12-05-2017, 03:02 AM)Fauxy Wrote: Just got two for free. One login, one for clearing the test stage. Do we not get free draws this patch?

My theory is that they removed free draws and put 5th week login reward a free draw from latest series as a substitute? At least it seems to be so.

(12-05-2017, 04:43 AM)vespher Wrote:
(12-05-2017, 03:02 AM)Fauxy Wrote: Just got two for free. One login, one for clearing the test stage. Do we not get free draws this patch?

My theory is that they removed free draws and put 5th week login reward a free draw from latest series as a substitute? At least it seems to be so.

Well then, it's like we didn't get any improvement, did we. Just now we get the free card at the end of the patch instead of the start, that's actually even worse.

RE: Forging Dragonware - aahlsy - 12-05-2017

There is a free draw if you login between the 7th and 13th.

RE: Forging Dragonware - VVB - 12-05-2017

damnit! I just threw 5 Nath into small Ra 2 weeks a go.
I also decomp 3 Honor and 2 Ursula. Grr...!!