Tower of Saviors Forum
Zhuge Liang - Worth to Draw? - Printable Version

+- Tower of Saviors Forum (http://www.towerofsaviorsforum.com)
+-- Forum: Tower of Saviors (http://www.towerofsaviorsforum.com/Forum-Tower-of-Saviors)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (http://www.towerofsaviorsforum.com/Forum-General-Discussion)
+--- Thread: Zhuge Liang - Worth to Draw? (/Thread-Zhuge-Liang-Worth-to-Draw)

Pages: 1 2

Zhuge Liang - Worth to Draw? - White_Scythe99 - 01-08-2017

Dear Senpais,

I need some advices again, this time regarding Zhuge Liang. So far I have 6 out of the 8 possible cards in the Imperial Warlords card pool (only missing Guan Yu and of course, Zhuge Liang).

Should I try drawing for Zhuge Liang? Is his utility skill worth it? 

Or maybe I should save diamond for better cards in future??

Please advice! Thanks!

RE: Zhuge Liang - Worth to Draw? - Blitzkriag - 01-08-2017

Half of my draws were zhuge liang and I sold all of them. Its interesting but not a really good card to be honest. I would not advice to draw for it.

RE: Zhuge Liang - Worth to Draw? - lostiming - 01-08-2017

ZGL is just amel 4 pr todd with a strange active. In my opinion, the only thing better than todd is that he has yet to pr. Hopefully, his pr makes him better than todd...

(01-08-2017, 09:19 PM)lostiming Wrote: ZGL is just amel 4 pr todd with a strange active. In my opinion, the only thing better than todd is that he has yet to pr. Hopefully, his pr makes him better than todd...

Its a she

Zhuge Liang - Worth to Draw? - rxwing - 01-08-2017

dunno whether to draw for Zhuge and some hope for GuanYu if already have 6 of the series. CD6 combos +8... that's additional 200% damage and recovery increment is it? plus enchanted...

sometime that's life... see that Hsu guy full Lubu team at Chinese Fb? 'if not wrong' he had all except SimaYi. had 3 Lubu that time. tried to draw for Sima. and said, if i got another Lubu, i'll draw till a full team of Lubu. and he got the 4th... Big Grin

(01-08-2017, 09:37 PM)rxwing Wrote: dunno whether to draw for Zhuge and some hope for GuanYu if already have 6 of the series. CD6 combos +8... that's additional 200% damage and recovery increment is it? plus enchanted...

sometime that's life... see that Hsu guy full Lubu team at Chinese Fb? 'if not wrong' he had all except SimaYi. had 3 Lubu that time. tried to draw for Sima. and said, if i got another Lubu, i'll draw till a full team of Lubu. and he got the 4th... Big Grin

LOLLL 
I need a lubu hahaha

RE: Zhuge Liang - Worth to Draw? - lostiming - 01-08-2017

(01-08-2017, 09:42 PM)Blitzkriag Wrote:
(01-08-2017, 09:37 PM)rxwing Wrote: dunno whether to draw for Zhuge and some hope for GuanYu if already have 6 of the series. CD6 combos +8... that's additional 200% damage and recovery increment is it? plus enchanted...

LOLLL 
I need a lubu hahaha

The last draw i managed a full Chessia team. Only managed to get huifre when i did a last draw on last day.

On the other hand... i drew a full sima yi team this time...

RE: Zhuge Liang - Worth to Draw? - rxwing - 01-08-2017

well... after farming this weekend sm, dimes still good. did 2 draw... 1 from normal seal, dupe WZ... 1 from 3K, Qiaos....
3K so far has LiuBei, SunQuan, Qiaos... if MH keeps showering dimes to me... think no harm i draw few more... 1 dupe to max the skill save 2 Harpies... and hope for one of the 3 rares maybe.... duno lets see... Smile

RE: Zhuge Liang - Worth to Draw? - Akanto - 01-08-2017

since you miss Guan Yu, too, I would give it another shot or 2.
The active is niche, but very useful against certain skills. Or just as a regular booster (of which dark has millions though)

RE: Zhuge Liang - Worth to Draw? - killerwombat - 01-09-2017

2x boost and 1.4x for enchanted = 2.8x
2x boost and 1.9x for enchanted = 3.8x for Norse
Would work well with Daji leader skill, if she returns to meta

Pretty damn good at cd6