Tower of Saviors Forum

Full Version: Best use of soul stones?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I just started getting some soul stones from the events and I don't want to waste them. What's the best way to use them to maximize my experience gain?
Best usage - with same element cards, as it will give you 1,5 exp multiplier.

Small soulstones - to evolve zodiac statues.
Medium soulstones - to feed witches.
Great soulstones - to feed your main cards.
Prime soulstones - to feed your main cards with Madhead. (4 prime soulstones + Madhead = 1 260 000 exp)
Forgive me for being a noob, but what are zodiac statues and should I be feeding the mediums to the regular witches or evolve them once and then feed them?
(03-03-2014, 03:07 AM)Azrael Wrote: [ -> ]Forgive me for being a noob, but what are zodiac statues and should I be feeding the mediums to the regular witches or evolve them once and then feed them?

Zodiac statues are the cards you get from hunting from Zodiac Stages. They are called the 'Fracture Guardians', level them up to 15 and evolve them for 30k exp each, which is more useful than just feeding small ss alone. As for middle soul stones, I don't remember they can be evolved? Or can they? o_______o
(03-03-2014, 03:18 AM)Sparks Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-03-2014, 03:07 AM)Azrael Wrote: [ -> ]Forgive me for being a noob, but what are zodiac statues and should I be feeding the mediums to the regular witches or evolve them once and then feed them?

Zodiac statues are the cards you get from hunting from Zodiac Stages. They are called the 'Fracture Guardians', level them up to 15 and evolve them for 30k exp each, which is more useful than just feeding small ss alone. As for middle soul stones, I don't remember they can be evolved? Or can they? o_______o
No, soulstones can't be evolved.
Guardians (fractured guardians after evolving) give you 25k exp, not 30k. But they have additional bonus then fed to Zodiac cards- they give you 25k x 1.5 (same element) x 1.5 (zodiac bonus) = 56 250 exp

As Sparks said they are fractured guardians from zodiac battles. You should feed medium soulstones to 3* withches- you will get them from 5th seal and above or from zodiac stages.
Where do I find the zodiac battles?
(03-03-2014, 03:38 AM)Azrael Wrote: [ -> ]Where do I find the zodiac battles?
Top right corner, but it becomes available after finishing 3rd seal.
Thank you. Haven't gotten that far yet.