Tower of Saviors Forum

Full Version: Which one is better to be my main team ?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I did alot of reset and got no Fox , so I decide to play my old sub-account that I just log in to get diamond , because I think it I can start to play a mini Beast team with Mighty Bull leader, Fire Mono with Poppy and Little Lotus and Earth Mono with Circe and Mighty king . If I get some dark card , I can try Dark Mono with Loki ,GosDark and Batphomet.

But I don't know what should be my main team , can you guy teach me ? Thanks a lot !

Here my account :

[Image: 1471227_1430384457190625_233674634_n.jpg]

and some team make me confuse: Blush

[Image: 936770_1430388877190183_1360569517_n.jpg]
Here is an alternative choice of a deck:

Sagitarius (leader)
Medusa
Idun
Skuld
Urd
+
Daji (ally)
The 4th deck you can't evolve little Lotus since Nezha is not an elf lol.
I'll have to go with Dark since it's the most complete, yes Earth is complete too but Earth Mono doesn't have many great cards.
(12-09-2013, 06:47 PM)Nitecat(SG) Wrote: [ -> ]Here is an alternative choice of a deck:

Sagitarius (leader)
Medusa
Idun
Skuld
Urd
+
Daji (ally)

You mean 3 fate sis team , I think that team is good too , I will try it . THANKS , I dont have Idun yet but I think it 's easy to find her , because with other accounts , I draw a lot of Idun

(12-09-2013, 07:01 PM)Balaur Wrote: [ -> ]The 5th deck you can't evolve little Lotus since Nezha is not an elf lol.
I'll have to go with Dark since it's the most complete, yes Earth is complete too but Earth Mono doesn't have many great cards.
I dont get what you mean , why Nezha is not an Elf ?
Little lotus 5* is an elf
Nezha the lotus prince 6* is a human
Little lotus is the only card that changes it's race when evolving
Oh i see , I did check from TOS wiki . Thanks for letting me know

I will look for the Fire Novice , I think I can draw him in friend points seal sometimes
(12-09-2013, 07:50 PM)Balaur Wrote: [ -> ]Little lotus 5* is an elf

Wukong too
(12-09-2013, 08:50 PM)Nitecat(SG) Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-09-2013, 07:50 PM)Balaur Wrote: [ -> ]Little lotus 5* is an elf

Wukong too

Whoops, I learned something new today Big Grin
Yeah , Wukong 5* is Elf race , but it turn to God when be evolved to 6*