Tower of Saviors Forum

Full Version: Dragon of East sea
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I got really lucky. In 7 draw I got 4 silver, 1 gold and 2 platinu. One of them is dragon of eEast sea

How should I play him? With fate sisters? I have most of the cards available. Except for most cn cards

The new sister cards
I have to three of them as well..open for any advice
(05-14-2013, 11:44 PM)Newbiesg Wrote: [ -> ]I got really lucky. In 7 draw I got 4 silver, 1 gold and 2 platinu. One of them is dragon of eEast sea

How should I play him? With fate sisters? I have most of the cards available. Except for most cn cards

The new sister cards
I have to three of them as well..open for any advice

Unfortunately...those new sisters are human
For Dragon of East Sea, people tends to go with God.
For Offensive purpose, your ally can be Dragon of East Sea.
For Def purpose, pick wu kung

It's popular for people to just pick 4 out of 5 fate sisters as team mate.
However, some people will mix in a dragon or two to boost up the max HP.
Thanks for the advice. It seems that dragon king of East sea is a substitute for fox queen?

The reason why I wanted this card is because of the god X 200 ability that attracted me.
But it seems that God deck isn't really popular around. I wonder why. Is it because it's not that practical because of high cost and high exp? Or gods are not good as a deck? I except fate sister
(05-15-2013, 10:51 AM)Newbiesg Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks for the advice. It seems that dragon king of East sea is a substitute for fox queen?

The reason why I wanted this card is because of the god X 200 ability that attracted me.
But it seems that God deck isn't really popular around. I wonder why. Is it because it's not that practical because of high cost and high exp? Or gods are not good as a deck? I except fate sister

U are right, not good as a deck, rare, and skills are only good for mono-deck