Tower of Saviors Forum

Full Version: Diamonds
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Quick question:

I've been searching the internet for a clear answer but haven't really found one. Do you get the 2 diamonds as a daily award forever, or do they stop coming eventually?
If they do stop, is there a specific way to get diamonds besides actually purchasing them? Please let me know, thanks!
you dont' get any diamonds for logging in daily.

You get them free when you:

1) Complete a quest for the first time
2) Unleashed a seal (for the 1st time)
3) A special event eg. Easter (they were giving diamonds for every day we logged in)
4) You do get rewards (sometimes they are diamonds) when you logged in consecutively for "x" amount of days

There could be more ways where you can earn diamonds (eg. Doing a promo video) but the 4 points i mentioned above are the usual ways of earning free diamonds.
5) system cock up.
oh alright, it must've just been for day 2 where I got 2 diamonds. Thanks for the info!
do you get diamonds for doing the soulstone daily events every week, or just the first time you do them?

basically this: if I get diamonds from the two soulstone events today (friday), can I get two more next week too when they roll back around?
No you can't, which is why it sucks.
wow that stinks.

so in a way theres only a certain amount of diamonds you can actually earn on your own without money then?
(05-04-2013, 11:10 AM)Doctorcool Wrote: [ -> ]do you get diamonds for doing the soulstone daily events every week, or just the first time you do them?

basically this: if I get diamonds from the two soulstone events today (friday), can I get two more next week too when they roll back around?
Don't listen to lostrelic.
You DO get A diamond from every dailly soulstone event. You get a diamond if you fully clear the event (for the other special events)
(05-04-2013, 02:05 PM)Sexy Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-04-2013, 11:10 AM)Doctorcool Wrote: [ -> ]do you get diamonds for doing the soulstone daily events every week, or just the first time you do them?

Don't listen to lostrelic.
You DO get A diamond from every dailly soulstone event. You get a diamond if you fully clear the event (for the other special events)

I haven't received diamond when i play soulstone for 2days. It appeared "clear" when the time is coming, not "new" eventhough i didnot played yet.
It happened in both my iphone and ipad.
Is there any error here or we can only take diamond at the first time play soulstone??? HuhHuh
You only get a single diamond the first time you complete a quest. Be it in lost relic or the islands or the towers. Doing the quest again won't reap you any more diamonds.

Or at least thats how its meant to be.....
If people are getting diamonds every time they repeat a quest then its a bug. Its not a bad bug to have though mind you .... Sad
Pages: 1 2