Tower of Saviors Forum

Full Version: TOS Signature Maker Issues
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Anyone having trouble loading / taking a long time to load this? =_=

Been trying to load the site for ages..

http://tos.hehagame.com/simulator.php
yeah it takes ages to load (like maybe 1 minute), but it does eventually (unless your connection is so slow it times out).
i've been trying for the past hour whilst watching running man. wonder if it's my ISP (Stinktel). =/
if you are desperate to create a new signature you can pm me all the details and i can create it for you and send you back the url
Thanks but it's fine I just wanted to play around with it and look at the overall stats of possible decks Big Grin
oh haha ok then have fun, hopefully it loads soon ^^
Working just fine for me.
Any link for signature creator website in english ?

Never mind =)

[Image: c5e061e7.jpg]
(10-01-2013, 11:36 PM)MooNChilD Wrote: [ -> ]if you are desperate to create a new signature you can pm me all the details and i can create it for you and send you back the url

Any links in english? i dont understand chinese
The only pure English one I've seen is at http://www.appruby.com/?language=en (Thanks to Loner for the link a long time ago)

However, please note - it is NOT updated anywhere near what the link in the first post here is. The last cards are the Statues for each element - 328 is the latest card.

As far as using the the original link, you can have the page translated into English and use it. Also, you don't even need to read the original language - I can't read a lick of it and can still move through the page:

Scroll to the middle until you see 6 boxes with question marks - click on each one and select the leader, team members, and ally that you use. If you want to filter the results, use the checkboxes after clicking on a question mark box - elements have the color next to them. Races in order from left to right are: Human, Dragon, Beast, Elf, God, Fiend, Evolution/Level Up. After setting your team, scroll down and in the three boxes input in order from left to right: your in game name, your TOS ID number, and your Summoner Level. Then pick the bullet point for the background you want, and click the button right below the selection of backgrounds. After clicking the signature is generated and you are given 3 different ways to show it off - Direct link, HTML code for websites, and IMG tag code for forums.