Tower of Saviors Forum

Full Version: Bi-weekly and Tri-weekly Card Drop Rate
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Normally it is a guarenteed on Elite stage. Notable that 50 stamina is taxing. So what are the drop rate of the cards for Advanced, and also Extra level? I tried fandom wiki, to look for this info, to no avail.

Sent from my Redmi Note 5 using Tapatalk
From memory it's something like 50% for Extra and 20-30% for Advanced. I don't think it's ever been officially announced anywhere, those are just rough numbers based on peoples' observation.
(09-13-2018, 07:43 PM)aahlsy Wrote: [ -> ]From memory it's something like 50% for Extra and 20-30% for Advanced. I don't think it's ever been officially announced anywhere, those are just rough numbers based on peoples' observation.
Alright. Thanks bro. Was grinding through the elite stages just to farm the cards. Too taxing on my diamonds. I wonder how you guys go about maxing the bi-weekly or tri-weekly cards. Might considering faeming through Advanced stage.

(09-13-2018, 08:10 PM)Daniel Sim Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-13-2018, 07:43 PM)aahlsy Wrote: [ -> ]From memory it's something like 50% for Extra and 20-30% for Advanced. I don't think it's ever been officially announced anywhere, those are just rough numbers based on peoples' observation.
Alright. Thanks bro. Was grinding through the elite stages just to farm the cards. Too taxing on my diamonds. I wonder how you guys go about maxing the bi-weekly or tri-weekly cards. Might considering faeming through Advanced stage.

The only time I would farm through advanced or extra would be if I needed the feeder cards in the stage. It is significantly more taxing. If you spend 200 stamina on Elite you get 4 cards. Guaranteed. 200 stamina on extra would need an 80% drop rate to be equivaent. You would need about a 60% drop rate on advanced to get 4 cards from 200 stamina.

If you just want the bi/tri-weekly farm Elite if you can. If you need the feeders or can't consistently (or quickly) beat Elite then maybe farm at lower levels.

One note is that I will always farm the Extra 3 times to get the bonus on the new bi/tri weekly. Given you normally have to do it twice anyway for 12 stars the third run will net you one (possibly 2) of the card for 40 stamina.
I'm not saying farm Beginner, but I've gotten drops from Beginner the first run the past new stages
(09-13-2018, 11:18 PM)emailtim Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-13-2018, 08:10 PM)Daniel Sim Wrote: [ -> ]

The only time I would farm through advanced or extra would be if I needed the feeder cards in the stage. It is significantly more taxing. If you spend 200 stamina on Elite you get 4 cards. Guaranteed. 200 stamina on extra would need an 80% drop rate to be equivaent. You would need about a 60% drop rate on advanced to get 4 cards from 200 stamina.

If you just want the bi/tri-weekly farm Elite if you can. If you need the feeders or can't consistently (or quickly) beat Elite then maybe farm at lower levels.

One note is that I will always farm the Extra 3 times to get the bonus on the new bi/tri weekly. Given you normally have to do it twice anyway for 12 stars the third run will net you one (possibly 2) of the card for 40 stamina.

Based on my experience this week I may be changing the way I do return bi-weeklys. I did the green beast companion stage this week for the clear extra 5 times and get a reward (non-collab). Each of the 5 times I got a drop. I then cleared it another 15 times with another 15 drops to max SL the card.

In the past there have been rate ups for bi-weekly raid cards - it may be that for returning bi-weeklys there is a higher rate and it may be better than farming elite. This is the first time I have actually done the extra on a return so I can't comment on whether it is always like this or if I am just lucky.
Yes, the rate on extra is usually higher when the stage returns.
You probably still want to prioritise and max the 'useful' ones the first time they appear, in case there's a stage where it will come in handy before it returns for a second time.