Tower of Saviors Forum

Full Version: Court of Gemini
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm fairly new to this game, and I just cleared my first extra stage in the travelers memories, and when I cleared it I had 12 rounds left (did a lot of stalling so I could have Rococo's swastica of coronation Big Grin). I have cleared the past 2 ultimate stages as well. Obviously these extra stages are no where near as difficult as the ultimate stages, but when I finished the extra stage the boss didn't drop and all I got was an eye spiritor. Is the chance of the boss dropping not 100% or am I missing something. The travelers memories already annoys me by having to spend ~150 stamina to even attempt the extra stage once, I figured the boss would be a guaranteed drop. Needless to say this is not the case, if you have any insights on helping me get Gemini for my mono dark it would be a great help.
Diamond seal draw
(08-17-2016, 12:36 AM)evilvoice Wrote: [ -> ]Diamond seal draw

That was my guess, if diamond seal is the way to get them, what's the point of the extra stage then?
(08-17-2016, 12:44 AM)diamonds5022 Wrote: [ -> ]

That was my guess, if diamond seal is the way to get them, what's the point of the extra stage then?

Story mode extra stage mainly provides 2 purposes:
1) To challenge player. (But consider how old this stage is, it is too easy for metas nowadays)
2) Special reward for first time clearance, ranging from 5 dimes, 1 harpy, some feeder, etc depending on which story mode extra. For Gemini, it is 5 diamonds.

Btw, this belongs to "Ask the Community" sub-forum, I have move the post for you.
(08-17-2016, 12:52 AM)Arigato Wrote: [ -> ]

1) To challenge player. (But consider how old this stage is, it is too easy for metas nowadays)
2) Special reward for first time clearance, ranging from 5 dimes, 1 harpy, some feeder, etc depending on which story mode extra. For Gemini, it is 5 diamonds.

Btw, this belongs to "Ask the Community" sub-forum, I have move the post for you.

Also for some stories, you need to clear 2 extras to enter certain SM.
(08-17-2016, 12:52 AM)Arigato Wrote: [ -> ]

Thanks for moving it, if you couldn't guess I'm new to the forum. I just logged back in and realized that I had five diamonds, I might start to just clear all the extras to grind for some seal draws.
I would check the wiki first because not all extras have 5 diamonds as a reward, I think there is only one extra with 5 diamonds per group of stages (zodiac I, Zodiac II, Fort Styrling, Investiture, etc).

I think there is also a special reward for completing all extras in some of the groups but not sure which ones.

Enviado desde mi LG-D610AR mediante Tapatalk
The special rewards from completing all the extras for certain groups are titles.
(08-17-2016, 04:42 AM)Joaqs Wrote: [ -> ]I think there is only one extra with 5 diamonds per group of stages (zodiac I, Zodiac II, Fort Styrling, Investiture, etc).

There's no 5 diamonds for Investiture of the Gods. The Dipankara one is a Harpy reward but none give 5 diamonds. Otherwise, one extra from each of the other stages will grant 5 diamonds upon first clearance of the stage.