Tower of Saviors Forum

Full Version: Need Serious Help building my Greek team
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi guys, thanks for taking your time to read my post. As the title said:

First off, my team are as below:

PR Artemis, PR Dark YanXi, PR Tsuchigumo, Gondul, Ymir.

But because i wanna do a big change for my current greek team, such as getting Ultimate stage cards.

1. Lunar Destroyer Sirius
2. Lord Of Underworld - Hades
3. Thunderous Sepremacy - Zeus

My QUESTIONS are:
1. Which one should i get for the best of my current deck?
2. Or Should i stay the way i am right now?
3a. Should i get Zeus if Im taking Sirius and Hades with me for my Artemis?
b. Yea i know im still low level, but im building best team for the future, as in greek team.
c. I do have a PR Apollo as well, maybe i use it in Apollo team instead? (If im getting one that is)
4. OR do i put all these 3 cards (Mentioned aboved) into here?

Thanks again guys, hopefully you can help me Smile
1) PR Zeus is by far the past important in any Greek deck out there. A CD 5 Convert and a very powerful burst is extremely valuable. However, PR Zeus can be quite counterintuitive with PR Xi since he needs to use heart runes. I personally am not a fan of full board convertors, and at the same time lunar's CD pales in comparison to what JTTW convertors can do. I'd rather use a column+heart convertor instead.

2) ymir and PR tuchigomo are both pretty bad cards in your team right now. I'd strongly advise that you replace them.

3) yes. PR Zeus is extremely important for Greeks.

4) Having all 3 cards in your team would do more harm than good tbh. PR Greeks don't rely on convertors as much as their non PR counterparts. I tend to just use 1 quick convertor + 1 mass convertor in my Greek teams, and then fill the rest of the slots with utility/boosters.
Sirius, Hades, Zeus... Zeus for sure Smile

(copy paste from my other posting)
Zeus
Combine Skill, Imprint of Dark: All dropping Dark Runestones will be adjacent for 1 Round. If there is a Dark Trace staying in play, Dark Attack will escalate to the max of the Trace
Condition: There are 'Thunderous Supremacy - Zeus' and 'Artemis, Goddess of Lunar Night' in the Team (the Monsters must reach Lv. 50 or above)

Zeus... even non PR... i think important (of coz PR if possible):
* All dropping Dark Runestones will be adjacent for 1 Round: this to increase the chance of dissolving Dark runes, thus more Dark runes will be generated by Greek. imagine D-D-W-D-D drop in a column... gone... no more extra Dark and the combo might stop there.
* If there is a Dark Trace staying in play, Dark Attack will escalate to the max of the Trace: thats Greek/Artemis active... started as 1.2x and will grow till 2.2x... with Zeus, it becomes 2.2x right from the start... if activate Artemis skill at the burst stage, without Zeus, how many earlier combos not get max buffed before reaching 2.2x? of coz can do planning, activate Artemis before the burst stage. but need to maintain it all the way so that the burst stage already 2.2x

Sirius, no good in Greek team. take a look at Dark Sirius active
1: For 1 Round, Light Runestones also possess the effect of Dark Runestones
2: Turn all Light and Heart Runestones into Dark Runestones.

both CD10. even in the coming update, skill 1 will become CD5... still no good. Greek teams want to dissolve own attr for the Leader/Ally to generate more that attr runes. multi effect like Sirius wont help generate runes i believe? CD5... even better if you want to put a Baphomet in than Sirius (and PR Sirius TC32).

Hades
read somewhere some mentioned Hades wont result in many combos in Greek team. but without mentioning whether with Zeus combine skill on. i assume just Hades active. without Zeus, agree. some random drops other attr in the middle of Dark attr... then the combo gone, stop. but if with Zeus combine skill, i believe it will be very good. note that this is what i think on paper 'should be'. aint to Greek expert and i dont have Zeus Big Grin ok continue... burst good? i believe good. want to put in the team? it's CD12... maybe just use once... even with Dark YanXi or other bursts believe already enough... you decide whether to put in Greek team. or can be used as some utility card... to take care of full board frozen and stuffs.

Your current team

firstly... that Dark YanXi... at highest skill level, CD10... cant be deactivated anytime. so once activated, need to wait for another 10 turns to deactivate, YOLO all the way. if want to include Dark YanXi, which i believe is very good, should include a Heart converter as well... Heart converters with CD5 and column convert... one convert can produce maybe 10 Hearts... Greek high combo help recovery, 3 Heart will recover a lot. use the Heart wisely till next CD5.

Gondul ok...
Tsuchigumo good if enemy has rather long CD? rather situational i think...
Ymir... well... not much Dark cards? Smile

Smile
(08-07-2016, 02:47 AM)deathexe Wrote: [ -> ]1) PR Zeus is by far the past important in any Greek deck out there. A CD 5 Convert and a very powerful burst is extremely valuable. However, PR Zeus can be quite counterintuitive with PR Xi since he needs to use heart runes. I personally am not a fan of full board convertors, and at the same time lunar's CD pales in comparison to what JTTW convertors can do. I'd rather use a column+heart convertor instead.

2) ymir and PR tuchigomo are both pretty bad cards in your team right now. I'd strongly advise that you replace them.

3) yes. PR Zeus is extremely important for Greeks.

4) Having  all 3 cards in your  team would do more harm than good tbh. PR Greeks don't rely on convertors as much as their non PR counterparts. I tend to just use 1 quick convertor + 1 mass convertor in my Greek teams, and then fill the rest of the slots with utility/boosters.

Thank you so much for the fast reply! 

For (1), Does this mean i dont need to bring PR Xi if im taking zeus to the team?

As for (2), i dont have much dark attribute cards, because no matter how hard i try, i dont have these "luck" even though its a dark week to draw seal cards. I guess i will just until i get zeus, because i knew it all along, i need to change tsuchigumo and ymir no matter what.

As for (4), I kinda dont get it where you said "1 quick convertor + 1 mass convertor" Would be great if you name the cards, sorry because im not really familiar with "end game" knowledge yet Sad

Another question is, which one would be the best lineup? NORMALLY i will check on the leaderboard, and most of the players'[Greek Gods] team are:
Pr Artemis, PR Hades, PR Zeus, PR Gemini or Baphomet, PR Xi 

And i was thinking these lineup: 
Pr Artemis, PR Hades, PR Zeus, PR Xi, Gondul

Sorry again, im still confused, if i did some mistake unintentionally, let me know, i'll try my best to correct myself Smile
(08-07-2016, 03:47 AM)rxwing Wrote: [ -> ]Sirius, Hades, Zeus... Zeus for sure Smile

(copy paste from my other posting)
Zeus
Combine Skill, Imprint of Dark: All dropping Dark Runestones will be adjacent for 1 Round. If there is a Dark Trace staying in play, Dark Attack will escalate to the max of the Trace
Condition: There are 'Thunderous Supremacy - Zeus' and 'Artemis, Goddess of Lunar Night' in the Team (the Monsters must reach Lv. 50 or above)

Zeus... even non PR... i think important (of coz PR if possible):
* All dropping Dark Runestones will be adjacent for 1 Round: this to increase the chance of dissolving Dark runes, thus more Dark runes will be generated by Greek. imagine D-D-W-D-D drop in a column... gone... no more extra Dark and the combo might stop there.
* If there is a Dark Trace staying in play, Dark Attack will escalate to the max of the Trace: thats Greek/Artemis active... started as 1.2x and will grow till 2.2x... with Zeus, it becomes 2.2x right from the start... if activate Artemis skill at the burst stage, without Zeus, how many earlier combos not get max buffed before reaching 2.2x? of coz can do planning, activate Artemis before the burst stage. but need to maintain it all the way so that the burst stage already 2.2x

Sirius, no good in Greek team. take a look at Dark Sirius active
1: For 1 Round, Light Runestones also possess the effect of Dark Runestones
2: Turn all Light and Heart Runestones into Dark Runestones.

both CD10. even in the coming update, skill 1 will become CD5... still no good. Greek teams want to dissolve own attr for the Leader/Ally to generate more that attr runes. multi effect like Sirius wont help generate runes i believe? CD5... even better if you want to put a Baphomet in than Sirius (and PR Sirius TC32).

Hades
read somewhere some mentioned Hades wont result in many combos in Greek team. but without mentioning whether with Zeus combine skill on. i assume just Hades active. without Zeus, agree. some random drops other attr in the middle of Dark attr... then the combo gone, stop. but if with Zeus combine skill, i believe it will be very good. note that this is what i think on paper 'should be'. aint to Greek expert and i dont have Zeus Big Grin ok continue... burst good? i believe good. want to put in the team? it's CD12... maybe just use once... even with Dark YanXi or other bursts believe already enough... you decide whether to put in Greek team. or can be used as some utility card... to take care of full board frozen and stuffs.

Your current team

firstly... that Dark YanXi... at highest skill level, CD10... cant be deactivated anytime. so once activated, need to wait for another 10 turns to deactivate, YOLO all the way. if want to include Dark YanXi, which i believe is very good, should include a Heart converter as well... Heart converters with CD5 and column convert... one convert can produce maybe 10 Hearts... Greek high combo help recovery, 3 Heart will recover a lot. use the Heart wisely till next CD5.

Gondul ok...
Tsuchigumo good if enemy has rather long CD? rather situational i think...
Ymir... well... not much Dark cards? Smile

Smile

Hi thank you so much for another fast reply!

Hmm how do i start? First off, Yeah, i dont have much dark cards, using ymir for substitution in the meantime waiting new cards. So judging from what you said at "hades part", do you mean Hades is only useful when Zeus is around with his combine skill activated? 

Its still pretty hard to come up with a good lineup with my lack of dark cards, i guess i'll just level up for Higher level then only bring Hades and Zeus together? Or maybe it depends if i get a good heart convertor or not Sad
(08-07-2016, 04:08 AM)Euphrosyne Wrote: [ -> ]Hi thank you so much for another fast reply!

Hmm how do i start? First off, Yeah, i dont have much dark cards, using ymir for substitution in the meantime waiting new cards. So judging from what you said at "hades part", do you mean Hades is only useful when Zeus is around with his combine skill activated? 

Its still pretty hard to come up with a good lineup with my lack of dark cards, i guess i'll just level up for Higher level then only bring Hades and Zeus together? Or maybe it depends if i get a good heart convertor or not Sad

depends on your purpose of putting Hades in...

if for damage... yea i believe need Zeus. Zeus - Greek combine skill. good damage? i believe so. just that CD12. without Hades, just other non full board converters will do? yeah i believe other non full board converter will do as well.

if for board stuffs like frozen, locked and other board 'problems'... currently i know is, either full board convert or Egyptian active. for Dark, Egyptian Osiris. if this is the purpose, with or without Zeus, will do, since not aiming for damage, but to dissolve those effected runes. but i do believe Greek better with Zeus for better burst... again, i aint no Greek expert, just what i believe should be good 'on paper' Smile

that Heart converter... yeah... without it... can try with Dark YanXi YOLO... some stages ok with YOLO while some not...
(08-07-2016, 12:57 PM)rxwing Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-07-2016, 04:08 AM)Euphrosyne Wrote: [ -> ]Hi thank you so much for another fast reply!

depends on your purpose of putting Hades in...

if for damage... yea i believe need Zeus. Zeus - Greek combine skill. good damage? i believe so. just that CD12. without Hades, just other non full board converters will do? yeah i believe other non full board converter will do as well.

if for board stuffs like frozen, locked and other board 'problems'... currently i know is, either full board convert or Egyptian active. for Dark, Egyptian Osiris. if this is the purpose, with or without Zeus, will do, since not aiming for damage, but to dissolve those effected runes. but i do believe Greek better with Zeus for better burst... again, i aint no Greek expert, just what i believe should be good 'on paper' Smile

that Heart converter... yeah... without it... can try with Dark YanXi YOLO... some stages ok with YOLO while some not...
Ah I see, guess i'll wait until Zeus Ultimate Stage re-open again, Thank you so much for your time to help me clear my confusion.
^ welcome, i'm waiting for Zeus as well... Apollo, Light YanXi, JZY are waiting Big Grin
1) not necessarily, PR Zeus is still useful for his combined skill with Greek. At the same time, he still can be used while you're waiting for PR xi's active to be ready.

4) a quick convertor is what I consider to be any convertor that will be ready in a reasonably short time (CD 5 at most) that you'll use when you're experiencing rune drought. So cards like PR Zeus, norvi, and even SGB would be considered. For mass convertors, I'm referring to high impact convertors which will help give you a massive supply of runes. So cards like VR Loki and SGB with amelioration for example.
It's hard to say what the best lineup is, but as I mentioned before, I'm not a fan of having too many convertors in my Greek team. I'd maybe suggest something along the lines of

PR Artemis - PR Zeus - Ed - VR Loki/SGB - Booster/utility - PR Artemis

The last slot could be a card like PR Odin for boosting or dragon of ancient skill for defense break if required, or even a heart convertor if you require it.

Edit: the team you suggested looks alright, though it looks a little overkill with regards to convertors since your whole team is literally convertors.
Greek can heal to full easily with just 3 heart runes and a chunk of converted runes. Thus RGB JJTW are very useful for RGB counterparts. Dark Greek now has Alma which have a self column + some heart conversion in the next version, useful for sustainability with greek. Low CD convertor/Dark Pisces are sometimes included filler, since they 'fix' a terrible board which is sometimes useful for some SM.

I personally recommend PR Artemix, PR Xi, PR Zeus, PR Alma, PR Gemini(Or GSoD) + PR Artemis for the best balance between offense and defense. If an enemy takes away PR Xi CD, you can get by with PR Gemini and PR Alma for the next 10 turns. PR Gemini is also used with PR Zeus for bursting. PR Artemis is kept available always for healing if necessary.
Pages: 1 2