Tower of Saviors Forum

Full Version: Skill leveling Medusa
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi,

I have one question: If I have a Non-PR Medusa on Skill Level 9 and I feed her 5 Harpies, will she be Skill Level 14 or 15?
i dont know the answer to your question. but regardless 14 or 15, it is not better than feeding Baby Harpy.

from skill level 9 onward, 3000 battle rounds to up skill 1 level. 3000 battle rounds = 15 Baby Harpies. thus 15 BH = 1 Harpy
to up Medusa from skill 9 to 15... 6 skill level. 6x5 BH = 30 BH... thats only 2 Harpies worth...

'if not wrong', read some where that... if you feed 5 Harpies, only up 5 levels... dont remember...
The skill up for feeding 5 has been determined to be a bump up from 0 to 1. Since feeding 5 Harpies guarantees 5 skill levels, the bonus skillup won't trigger, so the answer is 14.

But definitely feeding multiple Baby Harpies is the much better option. They're much more renewable and less flexible.
Yeah 5 harpies into medusa is a big waste, unless you have a huge surplus of harpies and nothing else to use them on coupled with a chronic shortage of baby harpies.
Ok, thanks!
Medusa has the same skill as Harpies. Feeding 5 from skill level 9 will increase it's skill level to 15, guaranteed. 5 of the same cards of same skills will guarantee an increase of 1 skill level or maybe more and 5 harpies will increase 5 skill levels, totally up to 6 skill level up's or more depending on luck.
(07-20-2016, 12:10 AM)DrFluttershy Wrote: [ -> ]Medusa has the same skill as Harpies. Feeding 5 from skill level 9 will increase it's skill level to 15, guaranteed. 5 of the same cards of same skills will guarantee an increase of 1 skill level or maybe more and 5 harpies will increase 5 skill levels, totally up to 6 skill level up's or more depending on luck.

Actually, if you use 5 Harpy to skill level 9 Medusa, will not bring it to skill 15,  as harpies guarantees 1 skill level up. The bonus skill level up will not trigger.
Really? That's strange. The 5 of the same skill level up rule does not apply? Is it because cards can at most obtain 5 levels at most each time you train their skill CD?
(08-04-2016, 06:18 PM)DrFluttershy Wrote: [ -> ]Really? That's strange. The 5 of the same skill level up rule does not apply? Is it because cards can at most obtain 5 levels at most each time you train their skill CD?

I believe that it goes something like this: 

The max skill ups you can get is 5, and feeding 5 of the same skill cards just guarantees that you get one of those 5 skill ups, but the cap is still 5. 
(08-04-2016, 06:27 PM)deathexe Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-04-2016, 06:18 PM)DrFluttershy Wrote: [ -> ]Really? That's strange. The 5 of the same skill level up rule does not apply? Is it because cards can at most obtain 5 levels at most each time you train their skill CD?

I believe that it goes something like this: 

The max skill ups you can get is 5, and feeding 5 of the same skill cards just guarantees that you get one of those 5 skill ups, but the cap is still 5. 

Thanks! Learned something new about ToS today.
Pages: 1 2