Tower of Saviors Forum

Full Version: Should Solomon get all my diamonds?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Starting a new account, F2P. How many diamonds should I put into Solomon's Seal instead of normal Diamond Seals? All of 'em, until I get Astaroth and Valac? Just until Malphas drops? What do you recommend? So far I've got Marbas and Marchosias.
I'm strongly against new players spending diamonds on the solomon seal. Regular diamond seals are so much more important to create skeletons for decks and such. If you seriously want it I would suggest just once or twice.
If you are a brand new f2p, you should just reset till you get valac as initial draw.
yes..i would prefer you to get a draw of valac or malphas
Just pulled Malphas. I'm inclined to stop here. Is Valac worth resetting a bunch for? Does he go in enough different decks?
(05-28-2014, 12:15 PM)Gesualdo Wrote: [ -> ]Just pulled Malphas. I'm inclined to stop here. Is Valac worth resetting a bunch for? Does he go in enough different decks?

Valac can go into any decks seriously. He is like the PKOE/HERTZ/DAJI of version 6.0, universal leader. Just look at his leader skill!

If you are starting a new account, just reset until you get Valac OR Astorath.

I prefer Valac maybe because I only have him and not Astorath lol.

With Astorath, you have to be good at rune spinning to maximize damage. One screw up and your damage will go down.

With Valac, I feel is more stable and safer. Combine her with PR Urd and you have 3 turns of unlimited rune movement + extra time to rune spin to set up against anything except for anti-control monsters.
Okay. We'll see how many times I can stand to play through the first few levels. (Initial five diamonds automatically go to normal diamond seal.)
Huh? If you exit the app just before the first draw and relog, you can use the initial 5 for Valac right?
Yep...

Sent from my GT-I8552 using Tapatalk
(05-28-2014, 04:06 PM)Huat Wrote: [ -> ]Huh? If you exit the app just before the first draw and relog, you can use the initial 5 for Valac right?

Clever! Thanks for the tip, Huat.
Pages: 1 2