Tower of Saviors Forum

Full Version: Duplicates in Solomon?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
So, I have a few diamonds stored up and was thinking of purchasing a few Solomon cards but I'm afraid of getting duplicates, especially since there are only seven. Lord knows that I have poor luck with this kind of thing already. I've taken about 25 diamond draws and gotten four useless duplicates. And I understand that there may be 250 or so diamond cards to select from.

I've drawn one Solomon (Marchosias). If I draw again, will I have a 1-in-7 chance of duplicating him? And, if I'm lucky, a 2-in-7 chance of a duplicate with my third draw and so on?

Or have people found that the seal is designed to prevent duplicates in this small selection space?
The thing is they rigged 4 of the cards to have a much higher drop rate (Marchosias,Malphas,Marbas and Vepar) While Astaroth,Stolas and Valac are the lower chance ones. Statistically, it should be a 1 in 7, but as shown in several videos, its not. So if you want to get the last 3 cards be prepared to draw a lot, or be very lucky.

Although the dupes aren't all bad, since the soul system will at least net you 50 souls per dupe to ameliorate other important cards.
I was decent enough to pull 2 malphas, 1 Valac, and 1 Stolas out of 4 pulls... i doubt I'll get an astaroth... :/

Sent from my SM-N900W8 using Tapatalk
Sigh. That's what I was afraid of. It sounds even worse than I thought.

I'm not so sure that I like the ameliorate system. So far, I've tried to ameliorate two cards and faced nearly impossible battles that I can see are beatable mostly by luck. In one case, I had to match nine Dark Runes and three Red Runes to do any damage. I can't even get nine Dark Runes to fit on the grid without breaking some!

And the other one I have to line up groups of five runes, but half the runes are mystery runes and weathered runes!

I can't see that leveling up will help me beat those levels. Only trying and trying until I get lucky will do it.
you need to learn the skill of storing runes, simple would be to keep 2 bottom left and right, 1 at bottom 2nd row each side and middle 2 runes so you have 8 runes saved at just bottom 2 row. Not so hard once you know the trick ya (becareful not to left sky drop screw both side)

The ameli battles are pretty easy, it's the obtaining of souls that is diffcult... unless you draw a lot of cards and decompose the cards, you're pretty much stuck with the souls that are given.

And people wonder how MH earn truck loads of $ from these diamond draws.
Hmmm. Storing runes. Interesting. Have you seen any videos of this being done. I'd like to learn.
In the case of rune storing, it's basically just moving runes you want to the bottom of the board, keeping them separate of course, and dissolving runes that are in the upper portion of the board to either heal yourself, or get more of the runes you require to drop. I'm not sure of videos of that, however. Haven't really looked myself.
(05-24-2014, 04:48 PM)ralfhero Wrote: [ -> ]you need to learn the skill of storing runes, simple would be to keep 2 bottom left and right, 1 at bottom 2nd row each side and middle 2 runes so you have 8 runes saved at just bottom 2 row. Not so hard once you know the trick ya (becareful not to left sky drop screw both side)

The ameli battles are pretty easy, it's the obtaining of souls that is diffcult... unless you draw a lot of cards and decompose the cards, you're pretty much stuck with the souls that are given.

Have you attempted the 3rd amelioration stage for PR starters? I have been stuck there as theres a huge difficulty spike from that point.
(05-24-2014, 05:49 PM)hyperemix Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-24-2014, 04:48 PM)ralfhero Wrote: [ -> ]you need to learn the skill of storing runes, simple would be to keep 2 bottom left and right, 1 at bottom 2nd row each side and middle 2 runes so you have 8 runes saved at just bottom 2 row. Not so hard once you know the trick ya (becareful not to left sky drop screw both side)

Have you attempted the 3rd amelioration stage for PR starters? I have been stuck there as theres a huge difficulty spike from that point.

Same Endor third phase Is really hard I still can't beat it
Ugh. Well, pretty much as expected, I drew three times in Solomon and got three copies of Marchosias.

Damn. I have the worst luck.
Pages: 1 2