Tower of Saviors Forum

Full Version: Which card to level up first in a main deck ? Leader to max or balanced levels?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Which card to level up first in a main deck ? Leader to max or balanced levels?

Just a simple question

My current cards - Fire Mono
6* Tyr - Level 76
6* PR Sean - Level 72
5* Princess of Kolchis - Level 28
5* The Merciless Warrior - Level 20
4* Metal Fire Golem - Level 4

I don't intend to level up this as I'm waiting for Nezha to replace it for a proper main deck

So the question is, should I continue up Tyr to max level first or up others to balance the levels and evolve them ?
(Princess of Kolchis and Merciless Warrior)
I would level each to about level 50 before pushing ally card to max. A lot easier to find allies with a max out representative card. And in your case, you'd need to PR Tyr too.
level the cards you intent to keep using to around 50 and max your leader card asap. I don't see the use for leveling golem when you won't be using it in the future. I will keep the golem at non evolve max level instead
(04-20-2014, 11:44 AM)Huat Wrote: [ -> ]I would level each to about level 50 before pushing ally card to max. A lot easier to find allies with a max out representative card. And in your case, you'd need to PR Tyr too.

do you mean I should evolve them to 6* and push them to level 40 ~ 50 before maxing my Tyr ?

PR Tyr material unavailable currently I guess?

(04-20-2014, 12:02 PM)ralfhero Wrote: [ -> ]level the cards you intent to keep using to around 50 and max your leader card asap. I don't see the use for leveling golem when you won't be using it in the future. I will keep the golem at non evolve max level instead

do you mean I should evolve them to 6* and push them to level 40 ~ 50 before maxing my Tyr ?

edited main post, yeah I'm not going to level the golem. just as a temporary converter
(04-20-2014, 04:05 PM)Tankt Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-20-2014, 11:44 AM)Huat Wrote: [ -> ]I would level each to about level 50 before pushing ally card to max. A lot easier to find allies with a max out representative card. And in your case, you'd need to PR Tyr too.

PR Tyr material unavailable currently I guess?

(04-20-2014, 12:02 PM)ralfhero Wrote: [ -> ]level the cards you intent to keep using to around 50 and max your leader card asap. I don't see the use for leveling golem when you won't be using it in the future. I will keep the golem at non evolve max level instead

edited main post, yeah I'm not going to level the golem. just as a temporary converter

Yes, evolve to final form and level everything to 50. After that, I usually level everything to about 70...then focus on a single card, 1 by 1, starting with the leader card.
Agreed to evolve everything and bring them up to 50 as average, then focus solely on maxing Tyr.

Another thing you could do :

Rather than keeping that golem unevolved and still using him in your team, it's better off if you just replace him with a Max Cooldown Fire Gnome.

Since eitherway you will not be leveling the Fire Golem, stats isn't the priority here, so head for the one with a better cooldown instead. Frequent bursts should help a lot more in this case.

If you think offensive isn't really the issue here (since fire rune droprate has increased from Norse Bonus + Medea), you could replace that final slot with a max skill level slime as well for some survivability, because i doubt you could continuously tank every incoming attacks when Medea's active is on.
Mine is pretty balanced out, though I did max out my ldr 1st (since no fox would add a lv98 loki Sad )
Pr loki lv99
Odin 80
Pollux 80
Gsod 99 (frm my previous beast team)
Baph 80 (too frm my beast team)

I guess the advice given frm the top are the best, keeping members of the deck at 50 60ish and maxing ldr asap (instinct teach me this). U still need some stats than a max ldr lol...
though watched out for their team cost. PR tyr costs 20 tc fyi