Tower of Saviors Forum

Full Version: best way to get experience
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello,
I'm currently in the low 60's and trying to level up to increase my available team cost, and hopefully get to a high enough level to join a guild. Over the weekend I basically run as many golden day / greedy day runs as I can, as they seem to give a lot of experience. Are there any other tricks or something else I should be doing to level up faster?

Thanks!
You are doing the weekend runs, so that's the best way for now. You may want to see if you can join a guild because you will get +bonus to both your exp and gold whenever you complete any stage. The exact % bonus is dependent on the guild level. Lastly, during the week, I tend to either farm Zodiacs for both cards and exp, or follow the +100% exp bonus of the day.
Hm If you're looking for stages that give as much exp as golder / greedy day it would be zodiac.
2 zodiac master runs give 3000exp, costing 30 stamina. 3000 exp is the same as one golden/greedy day master run. So it is recommended to do zodiacs.