Tower of Saviors Forum

Full Version: For Every X
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
When a Leader ability says, "For every Human on the team, Attack x 150%" and I have five Humans on the team, does that mean that the Leader gets 150 x 150 x 150 x 150 x 150%? Or does every Human get just 150%? Or does every Human get 150 x 150 x 150 x 150 x 150%?

And, is this cumulative if, for example, I have an Ally that says, "Fire Damage x 150%"?

I notice that the damage tally on the Team page doesn't seem to take these bonuses into account and seems to give just the base damage for the team colors.
It means every human will have it's attack multiplied by what 1.5 they don't add in some wierd way couldn't really understand what you meant.

So for example if you have 6 humans in your team all with an attack of 1000 then they will all now have an attack 1500.

The multipliers do stack together but if you have Santa as leader and ally then it works out as 2.5 x2.5 = 6.25 so every human will have his attack multiplied by 6.25 and that's when these decks become so powerful.
Thanks for the reply. So then, the proper wording of this power is actually, "Each Human on the team attacks at 150%".
Welcome to MHinglish.