Tower of Saviors Forum

Full Version: what deck you all use after beating 4th seal??
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Do you all use element mono decks after 4th seal?? Cause I just beat 4th seal yesterday and now I'm at Glacial Iceberg, all the bosses deals insanely high damage, especially cthulu which can one hit kill. I'm lucky to beat the Glacial Iceberg cause I'm using earth mono.

if not using mono, what decks you guys use?? I don't think I can get pass fire stage that easily
5th Seal is next to nothing with a decent leveled beast team.
Dual GSOD can crush basically everything there, and dual GSOF will work perfectly on Nidhogg.

The only problem would be against the Greek Beast stages since they deal insane damages, but that can be solved relatively easily with a GSOE, or by getting a Def-Dragon ally.
Better if you show your cards. Beat everything with a beast deck until the start of seal 6
[Image: ny3unyje.jpg]

Normally I'm using earth deck for most of the battles, sometimes dark deck, but both lack converters and good cards so now I might need to change up to race deck or rainbow deck, please help me out. Now I'm still at the fire stage, haven't started any stage yet

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
I dealt with every fight of the first 5 seals including the boss fight against Nidhogg with my paladin deck.
PKOE or PKOL as the leader, the black one, the red one and Urd PR as control element. As an ally I used another PKOE, Daji, Paladin Queen of Water (Idun for the fight against Nidhogg).
A simple rainbow deck, but also enough to reach fight 43/50 of the transmigration. Cool
(03-23-2014, 09:56 PM)Galdain Wrote: [ -> ]I dealt with every fight of the first 5 seals including the boss fight against Nidhogg with my paladin deck.
PKOE or PKOL as the leader, the black one, the red one and Urd PR as control element. As an ally I used another PKOE, Daji, Paladin Queen of Water (Idun for the fight against Nidhogg).
A simple rainbow deck, but also enough to reach fight 43/50 of the transmigration. Cool

Thats nice. But you have to factor that OP has NONE of the cards you recommended, from the picture he showed us. No point offering a team that OP cannot form.

Also to wong93: Your dark mono has pretty good converters already. Pollux and Dark gnome. While the gnome may not be good, the other cards like Loki and Pollux will cover for the low attack of the gnome.

Also Belle should be kept in reserve because as you said, you lack converters for your Earth mono. Its better that you use your Hertz to form a 2.5x att deck.

Hertz+Todd+Loki+Pollux+Dark gnome+Hertz/Daji
Todd is there to convert your complusory single attack to full attack, Daji is there to help arrange your dark burst to maximise chance of no multi attacks to ruin the combo, otherwise if you have decent skill, dual Hertz works as well. Hertz's active also synergises with Todd's active perfectly, allowing for massive burst at boss stages or multi boss stages(fortunately Seal 5 doesn't have that).
i use my human deck.PkoL as leader.
(03-23-2014, 10:16 PM)hyperemix Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-23-2014, 09:56 PM)Galdain Wrote: [ -> ]I dealt with every fight of the first 5 seals including the boss fight against Nidhogg with my paladin deck.

Thats nice. But you have to factor that OP has NONE of the cards you recommended, from the picture he showed us. No point offering a team that OP cannot form.

Also to wong93: Your dark mono has pretty good converters already. Pollux and Dark gnome. While the gnome may not be good, the other cards like Loki and Pollux will cover for the low attack of the gnome.

Also Belle should be kept in reserve because as you said, you lack converters for your Earth mono. Its better that you use your Hertz to form a 2.5x att deck.

Hertz+Todd+Loki+Pollux+Dark gnome+Hertz/Daji
Todd is there to convert your complusory single attack to full attack, Daji is there to help arrange your dark burst to maximise chance of no multi attacks to ruin the combo, otherwise if you have decent skill, dual Hertz works as well. Hertz's active also synergises with Todd's active perfectly, allowing for massive burst at boss stages or multi boss stages(fortunately Seal 5 doesn't have that).

thanks for the team suggestion, btw should I max all my team members first before continuing?? evolve all and max all, my hertz,loki,pollux and gnome are all not evolved yet lol,only todd is at final stage
Don't worry. The 5th Seal islands can be completed relatively easily even with a low leveled team, save the greek beast stages where a element dmg reducing ally like the Def Dragons will work nicely on.

Its best to clear the 5 islands first before beginning to farm as the drops are much more ideal there than seal 4. Also you can farm the paladins and the moirai sisters at a (probably) higher drop rate than in seal 4.

Otherwise, if you can consistently clear the Master stages of the Zodiac battles, you can use that to train Pollux and Hertz as well.