Tower of Saviors Forum

Full Version: how much increase in drawing xx card in xx week??
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
how much % increase during these weeks?? Like how many extra % to draw dark card on dark week?? also how many extra % on the 2 cards mentioned ?? eg lubu and gemini. Also is it easier to get platinum dark card during dark week?? anyone has any link to showing them?? thanks

just wondering cause I saved my diamonds for this week and drew few cards, got mostly platinum dark cards[2 pollux in it] and 1 silver 1 gold, verdandi and cerebus
Its not really known since MH is so ambiguous with their drop rates increases except during draw events where they explicitly state its 2x the chance.

I would assume that its about 1.5x the chance for all cards of the week's element, and about 2x for the 2 chosen cards.

Generally it is easier as the 2 chosen cards come out pretty often for most players, even with 1 or 2 draws.
(03-22-2014, 06:01 PM)hyperemix Wrote: [ -> ]Its not really known since MH is so ambiguous with their drop rates increases except during draw events where they explicitly state its 2x the chance.

I would assume that its about 1.5x the chance for all cards of the week's element, and about 2x for the 2 chosen cards.

Generally it is easier as the 2 chosen cards come out pretty often for most players, even with 1 or 2 draws.

thanks for the reply, i always see you haha, btw what's a draw event??
I hang around this section of the forum alot. Smile

Also to answer your question, the draw events are occasionally released for 5 different cards to have a 2x draw rate on 1 day. They start at 1pm(your local time) and last till the end of the day.
They either include cards from 1 set( Dragon spiritor, Journey to the West, Ragnarok sets), but sometimes they choose 5 random highly wanted rare cards to be put in the same event(The Five Elements).

There is an up and coming event draw for the Dragon Spiritors so if you need them that would be the time to draw.

Taken from: http://www.towerofsaviorsforum.com/Thread-%E3%80%90Tower-of-Saviors-Chinese-Fan-Group-Exceeds-2-6M-2-7M-Celebration-Events%E3%80%91

★ 6th Event: Diamond Seal Card Draw Event 『Heirs of Dragons』
Time: Mar 27 (Thurs) 13:00 – 23:59
200% chance to get “The Spiritors” series in diamond seal card draw!
Including:
5* Dragon Spiritor – Water
5* Dragon Spiritor – Fire
5* Dragon Spiritor – Earth
5* Dragon Spiritor – Light
5* Dragon Spiritor – Dark
(03-22-2014, 07:03 PM)hyperemix Wrote: [ -> ]I hang around this section of the forum alot. Smile

Also to answer your question, the draw events are occasionally released for 5 different cards to have a 2x draw rate on 1 day. They start at 1pm(your local time) and last till the end of the day.
They either include cards from 1 set( Dragon spiritor, Journey to the West, Ragnarok sets), but sometimes they choose 5 random highly wanted rare cards to be put in the same event(The Five Elements).

There is an up and coming event draw for the Dragon Spiritors so if you need them that would be the time to draw.

Taken from: http://www.towerofsaviorsforum.com/Thread-%E3%80%90Tower-of-Saviors-Chinese-Fan-Group-Exceeds-2-6M-2-7M-Celebration-Events%E3%80%91

★ 6th Event: Diamond Seal Card Draw Event 『Heirs of Dragons』
Time: Mar 27 (Thurs) 13:00 – 23:59
200% chance to get “The Spiritors” series in diamond seal card draw!
Including:
5* Dragon Spiritor – Water
5* Dragon Spiritor – Fire
5* Dragon Spiritor – Earth
5* Dragon Spiritor – Light
5* Dragon Spiritor – Dark

ooh got it thanks Big Grin