Tower of Saviors Forum

Full Version: need explanation for some skills
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
@the 5th battle of way of curse, the enemy "Strangle" has this skill efffect

" Receiving damage from all attributes attack except fire can lessen the damage", what does this mean?? the sentence is very confusing

it receives damage from all attributes except fire, but what does it mean fire can lessen the damage?? confusing like hell lol

also " Isabelle the Black Widow"

"In 3 turns, each enemy attacks 1 other enemy or itself", does it mean all enemies randomly attack among themselves??

What does this mean??

thanks
MH's typical bad translation.
It means that all attacks aimed at the enemy with the skill, other than of the fire element, will have their damage halved/quartered, depending on the skill (normal/EX).

For Isabelle, It means that it attacks one enemy(i think it follows the same default sequence as our attack order) if there are multiple enemies at once, or itself if its the only enemy on the stage.
(03-19-2014, 11:54 PM)hyperemix Wrote: [ -> ]MH's typical bad translation.
It means that all attacks aimed at the enemy with the skill, other than of the fire element, will have their damage halved/quartered, depending on the skill (normal/EX).

For Isabelle, It means that it attacks one enemy(i think it follows the same default sequence as our attack order) if there are multiple enemies at once, or itself if its the only enemy on the stage.

thanks bro, that explains my low grass damage on it, anyway killed it using hertz haha, dat second fire damage, btw have you complete the way of curse?? if yes how do you tank the 12th battle?? where a girl has 2 gnome beside?? I used GSOE and they still deal a whopping 55k dmg to me.

Do I need to kill both gnome non stop so the middle boss keep summoning gnome instead of attacking me??
You cannot pass it other by doing a full team attack, which means all your members have to hit all 3 of them EVERY TURN. Miss out 1 turn and you die instantly.

This is the most difficult stage for multi-element teams, but straightforward for mono teams.

Alternatively if you are just looking to farm the 3 soulstones, get a fire paladin and an earth paladin.
Use the fire paladin to kill the 2 side gnomes, before using the earth paladin on Karis herself.

The 2 gnomes have 6 hp, while Karis has 18, so you need to do a full team attack for 3 turns consecutively or you die.
Yeah it's practically impossible to pass that stage with a rainbow team without skills.

You would have to dissolve 5 of every colour rune that is in your team for 3 turns. Which even if you were lucky enough to get 5 of every colour on the board I doubt anyone has the skill to manually spin 5 combos of 5 runes quickly enough.
(03-20-2014, 03:40 AM)befuddle Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah it's practically impossible to pass that stage with a rainbow team without skills.

You would have to dissolve 5 of every colour rune that is in your team for 3 turns. Which even if you were lucky enough to get 5 of every colour on the board I doubt anyone has the skill to manually spin 5 combos of 5 runes quickly enough.

actually depend on luck.. some of those rainbow dragon did it.. i seen 3 different colour among dragon without converter . .
(03-20-2014, 06:33 AM)elinekiss520 Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-20-2014, 03:40 AM)befuddle Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah it's practically impossible to pass that stage with a rainbow team without skills.

actually depend on luck.. some of those rainbow dragon did it.. i seen 3 different colour among dragon without converter . .

Yeah but that's only 3 colours I meant a full rainbow team with all 5 colours.

3 is actually still pretty impressive though.
muti color dragon team will use ursula and dark DS else they gonna sweat on that stage. It also good to store up some runes so you will have the color you need to pass that stage.
If I'm not mistaken, Ursula only raises the damage of the other dragons but does not change their attack type to multi attack. You'd still need to break 5 water for blue dragons to multi attack. Same like enchanted shields, you'd need to break an enchanted blue for blue dragons to damage through enchanted shield even with Ursula active skill.
with dark DS active and Ursula active, combo 5 dark runes doesn't give all dragons full attack?