Tower of Saviors Forum

Full Version: old mobile to new mobile
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Is there anyway to transport TOS game to my new mobile so i don't need to play from beginning
You can bind your account. Then when you download the game on your other phone, you can choose the system you binded with, you can bind it to Facebook or Twitter.
(03-17-2014, 06:40 PM)KoishiKomeiji Wrote: [ -> ]You can bind your account. Then when you download the game on your other phone, you can choose the system you binded with, you can bind it to Facebook or Twitter.
i don't thinks so it works if i do it as u said then i can download n bind with as many mobile i want plz explain
You do it by binding your TOS account to your facebook or twitter account. Then when you install TOS on your new phone,simply log in to your facebook/twitter in the TOS game and the server cloud will load your account to your new phone
if using iOS, bind it
if android, bind it if you want

or root both your phone,install titanium backup on both, backup the game using titanium, transfer the backup file to PC and transfer to new phone, use titanium to restore, don't worry your stamina will be updated according to time cause server syncs your data, you backup it just to let the server know which ID you're using.
You need some money to buy a new mobile from old mobile.