Tower of Saviors Forum

Full Version: Skil
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Currently doing second Gemini skill. Wanted to ask y slime2*skill 7. I feed alot skill 5 2* but still no improvement. I need do other or any other ways?
Don't need to keep feeding skill 5, you can feed any skill level cause all you hope for is that luck for the skill 7 to level up.

For detail maths
Skill 5 only give 160points
skill 7 need 2748 - 947 = 1801 points to level
so unless you feed 12 skill 5 to your skill 7 slime you not going to get that level if you don't want a luck level up in skill
meaning the skill level doesn't matter, use any skill level, even skill 1 and hope for lucky level up is better and easier
Hi, I am dealing with the same Sisyphos work right now. Sad
You will need 3 Deep Dark Slimes at skill level 10 each to bring Gemini on his max. skill level (15).
I agreei with ralfhero. You just get annoyed if you level up your slimes to level 5 and then feed them ... and nothing happens (often).
Just feed at any skill level. Watch the video in my signature.
I've also seen your video before starting with leveling his skill but I do not totally understand why you feed the skill level 7 slime to a skill level 1 slime. If it fails you lost a skill leveled 7 slime?! Why not the other way around?
(03-08-2014, 07:52 PM)Galdain Wrote: [ -> ]I've also seen your video before starting with leveling his skill but I do not totally understand why you feed the skill level 7 slime to a skill level 1 slime. If it fails you lost a skill leveled 7 slime?! Why not the other way around?

If u feed a level 7 slime to a level 1 slime , the battles rounds will be transfered to the skill 1, meaning the level 1 slime will be guranteeded a skill 7 or a skill 8 if luck strikes u. For the reason why he did that.. only he can answer that lol
To save the coins, feed a lv15 slime will cost you a lot of coins compare to feeding a lv1 slime. More troublesome but in the long run it save you a lot
You lose nothing since all accumulated rounds are transferred.
You save on gold since feeding level 1 is cheaper than feeding level 15 slime.
Lastly, some people didn't believe that feeding the lower skill card would work, so video evidence to prove it happens.
Thanks guys for the info I got my second max skill Gemini.