Hop over to our sister-forum to discuss Chronos Gate today!
Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
why no pr beast druids?
I kinda don't get why mad head is not doing anything with beasts..

Umm, they were out during October/November last year, the newest series PRed is Toy Pixies released early 2015.

ID: 25923781
Looking for: Freyr, Aether, Ninurta, Namtar, Artemis, Beelzebub, Barbara, Apollo, Pontos, Chessia, 
Main Allies: (Double Max+ unless stated) Aether, Freyr, Ninurta, Artemis (CD12), Lucy (CD16), Pontos
Level 237

Give them time and they'll eventually get it

[Image: 5nos0l3.png]
See an ally you need? Don't hesitate to add me; I can change upon request!
ID: 67339257
First we will get PR Spiritual Civilization beasts which have been ameliorated for 13 months already. Maybe in that patch the Druids of Nature will finally get Amelioration.

What we also need is for some VR love of certain older beasts, Chinese Beasts.

If you get all 3 in a patch then it would be an early (or late) christmas for me.
Have: Greeks; Barbhogg; Samael; CP (RH:LYR); PR Jack; Marguerite; YJ;  Luno; PR Inanna; Gaia, Aether & Erebus;PR Diablo; Giemsa;HFD; VR Loki;Madam Chyang, Princess Sara; Sera, Bael, Abraham, Chessia; Perython; PR Dodo;S.Quan+QiaoSisters, ZhugeLiang; Izanagi, Izanami, Tsukuyomi; PR ShutenDoji, Elizabeth; Dionysus; MarkII, Agnesi;Arthur, Merlin, Lancelot.
(09-02-2016, 12:59 AM)Revdarian Wrote: First we will get PR Spiritual Civilization beasts which have been ameliorated for 13 months already. Maybe in that patch the Druids of Nature will finally get Amelioration.

What we also need is for some VR love of certain older beasts, Chinese Beasts.

If you get all 3 in a patch then it would be an early (or late) christmas for me.
That's a whole lot of cryptids to save up.
KaerfNomekop: 59,402,542
Grisk: 84,088,062

SM History Chart!
Active Skill Catalog! (Spreadsheet)

[Image: geBprMN.png]

And the sad part is, the Toy Pixies get PR before the Newborn Elves whom have been there since who knows when...
No love for old cards
[Fat]Zed of When[Fat]KidsAtk guild (1775)
Looking for a guild? Come & join us now!

Game UID: 69,495,983
Actually the love should definitely go to the starters. They have a great active really, but I wouldn't mind spending 3 MTs each to VR them in order to increase their stats to reasonable levels.
ID : 74 452 123
Main Ally : Yogg Sothoth max
Other all max allies : Aether, Poseidon, Ursula, Azazel, Dipankara, Athena, Barbara, Artemis, Daji, Loki, Thor, LYR, Arthur, Lisa, Hades
Invite me, I will switch on request !
(09-05-2016, 07:20 PM)Dhafeuwst Wrote: Actually the love should definitely go to the starters. They have a great active really, but I wouldn't mind spending 3 MTs each to VR them in order to increase their stats to reasonable levels.

I think one of the reasons why VR starters aren't a thing already is that a base starter is relative easy to get via friend seal, whereas the Norse and Chinese gods are all diamond seal only. So most people would be able to get around giving up 3 MT's to VR them.

But if they did give starters VR, it would also be a good time to maybe give Santa a PR as well

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk
Main Allies: PR Molly, PR PQoW, Lisa
Others: PR Dagon, Basti
Looking for: Lisa, PR Daji, Sword Saint, PR Ursula, PR nid