Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
virtual birth terminology
Hello,
Can someone list for me the explanations for some of the VR abbreviations used on the forum?  What forms of the card are being referenced by OVR, NVR, and divergence?  Thanks!

It stands for Old-VR and New-VR, where Old refers to the card that has the same art as the 'old' pre-VR card (and often is just an updated/improved card compared to the old card) and New refers to the card with the new art and which usually also has a different skillset.

Generally speaking the OVR is used as leader and NVR as member.

Refinement (OVR) and Divergence (NVR) are the official names as used by Madhead,

(04-23-2018, 02:37 AM)joetjef Wrote: It stands for Old-VR and New-VR, where Old refers to the card that has the same art as the 'old' pre-VR card (and often is just an updated/improved card compared to the old card) and New refers to the card with the new art and which usually also has a different skillset.

Generally speaking the OVR is used as leader and NVR as member.

Refinement (OVR) and Divergence (NVR) are the official names as used by Madhead,

I thought OVR stood for Original VR. Mainly the same reasoning as in the original version of the card. I think I landed on that because OP refers to original poster (among other things)