Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
tos migration need uid??
I have uninstalled tos app like few months ago, now they just simply removed the app from playstore and force all en player migrate to their Chinese version bi lingual app without warning. Now without access to old app how do I get the uid for transfer with just a Facebook login???

And the staff be so irresponsible saying you need uid to migrate without giving the player uid in the first place.

ID : 74,142,334

My current mono dark team :

[Image: 1zbcdtx.png]

SGB/Gemini where are you???  Blush
just found my id in my siggy? what sorcery is this?

ID : 74,142,334

My current mono dark team :

[Image: 1zbcdtx.png]

SGB/Gemini where are you???  Blush
As you point out, even if you install the app again from the App store/Play Store the splash screen doesn't allow you to retrieve your UID.

Fortunately you had your prior UID but if you emailed [email protected] with your prior Facebook account that was linked and provide some details of your account you might have been able to retrieve the UID.

Guild: [EN]ForumUnited1 - Guild 126823, all are welcome, no level or play requirements
(09-28-2019, 10:43 PM)bloodchow Wrote: I have uninstalled tos app like few months ago, now they just simply removed the app from playstore and force all en player migrate to their Chinese version bi lingual app without warning. Now without access to old app how do I get the uid for transfer with just a Facebook login???

And the staff be so irresponsible saying you need uid to migrate without giving the player uid in the first place.

First, they have been warning us as early as from July the first (may be even earlier.) There had been almost 3 months of continuous warnings.

Second, obviously they need your old Id. How else are they going to know who you are? 

Third, they have been so responsible to take in mind irresponsible players like you. They can help you out. They have a sticky post in facebook with the process: https://www.facebook.com/TowerOfSaviors/
(09-30-2019, 09:56 PM)xrx Wrote:
(09-28-2019, 10:43 PM)bloodchow Wrote: I have uninstalled tos app like few months ago, now they just simply removed the app from playstore and force all en player migrate to their Chinese version bi lingual app without warning. Now without access to old app how do I get the uid for transfer with just a Facebook login???

First, they have been warning us as early as from July the first (may be even earlier.) There had been almost 3 months of continuous warnings.

Second, obviously they need your old Id. How else are they going to know who you are? 

Third, they have been so responsible to take in mind irresponsible players like you. They can help you out. They have a sticky post in facebook with the process: https://www.facebook.com/TowerOfSaviors/

Have you realised that people who don't play TOS wouldn't have received the warnings ? No need to be so rude
ID: 54962818

Looking for Gaia allies

Forum United 3 recruiting - 126856
(10-02-2019, 12:31 PM)spacelion Wrote: Have you realised that people who don't play TOS wouldn't have received the warnings ? No need to be so rude

Sorry