Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
stuck at main stage
i just finished third seal and i cant even beat the water stage right now >_<

my team is apollo (leader), fiery ethereal dragon, decapator, mufasa, basti + dark ally.

can i use sealed lord as mercenary? (i need to farm 400k coin tho  Sad ) or another tips?

That's probably because your cards don't have any sort of synergy whatsoever.

There was advice given to you multiple times already on your other 2 threads, so i suggest you at least try to follow the team suggestions by the forum members. (Either the beast team led by basti or mufasa, or a mono light team led by apollo).

In any case, ally another Apollo. Ideally a Power released apollo :http://towerofsaviors.wikia.com/wiki/Apollo,_God_of_Holy_Light

If you need, i can set Pr apollo as an ally for you, just need to drop my a friend request.

Also, this isn't the right place to post your questions. Leave them in the ask the community or team building section in the future.

ID: 60302480

Allies available: Inanna (All Max), Dumuzi (All Max) PR Apollo (All Max), PR Virgo (All max), VR Freyja (All Max), Stolas (Ame II), Huang Fu Duo (Max lvl, Ame IV), PR Yang Jian (Max lvl, Max CD), PR Athena (All Max), Beelzebub (All Max), Samael (All Max) Jia Rou (Ame IV, set on weekends), Satan, Guan Yu, Lu bu. 
Your team has no damage multiplier (look at your leader skills) so you can't deal any damage.
Take the advice of the people in your other threads: either build a beast team (with basti or mufasa as leader and a beast ally) or a light greek team with your Apollo as leader and a Apollo as ally.

You can also try using universal allies like Daji or Li Hsiao Yao which will give you a high multiplier even if your leader skill is not working.

If you don't have the right allies, check the add me section of the forum.

ID: 40 944 239  
Allies: Will change ally on request.
+Babylon: Ninurta, Atrahasis, Innana, Lucy
+Greek: PR Artemis, PR Apollo 
+Other Mono: PR Elizabeth, Margarite, PR Shuten-doji, PR Barbara, Nidhogg, Azazel, Mastema
+Multi-color: Huang Fu Dao, PR Randeng, PR Yang Jian, Li Hsiao Yao
(02-10-2016, 02:08 AM)deathexe Wrote: That's probably because your cards don't have any sort of synergy whatsoever.

There was advice given to you multiple times already on your other 2 threads, so i suggest you at least try to follow the team suggestions by the forum members. (Either the beast team led by basti or mufasa, or a mono light team led by apollo).

In any case, ally another Apollo. Ideally a Power released apollo :http://towerofsaviors.wikia.com/wiki/Apollo,_God_of_Holy_Light

If you need, i can set Pr apollo as an ally for you, just need to drop my a friend request.

Also, this isn't the right place to post your questions. Leave them in the ask the community or team building section in the future.

sorry for repititive threads :x couldn't satisfy my needs that time

btw i just got 2nd stage apollo as ally Big Grin i just set team as they said and my team got stronger
thanks ^^

P/S where can i farm more coin? i prefer to seek the mercenary for 400k (PR lucifer could help though)
(02-11-2016, 02:13 AM)DazBe Wrote:
(02-10-2016, 02:08 AM)deathexe Wrote: That's probably because your cards don't have any sort of synergy whatsoever.

sorry for repititive threads :x couldn't satisfy my needs that time

btw i just got 2nd stage apollo as ally Big Grin i just set team as they said and my team got stronger
thanks ^^

P/S where can i farm more coin? i prefer to seek the mercenary for 400k (PR lucifer could help though)

You could just use one thread for any of your questions in the future instead of making multiple threads.

Regarding coins, to farm coins reliably you could do the day of gold/greed stages on saturdays and sundays. I wouldn't advise that you use the mercenary feature so early on in the game. It would be better to just either 1)Look for a guild to join since you can use guild allies an unlimited number of times and PR apollo is quite a popular leader, or 2) go to the add me section of the forum and add those players with apollos. There should be more than enough players there that you can add with PR apollo.

I'd say that looking for a guild would be the best bet for you to get your allies reliably, without the need to spend gold on mercenaries, since gold is better used for levelling your cards. 
ID: 60302480

Allies available: Inanna (All Max), Dumuzi (All Max) PR Apollo (All Max), PR Virgo (All max), VR Freyja (All Max), Stolas (Ame II), Huang Fu Duo (Max lvl, Ame IV), PR Yang Jian (Max lvl, Max CD), PR Athena (All Max), Beelzebub (All Max), Samael (All Max) Jia Rou (Ame IV, set on weekends), Satan, Guan Yu, Lu bu. 
make this team

apollo
light gnome
light gnome
light slime
light slime
apollo

this will help u at the moment
LINK TO MY TOS YOUTUBE CHANNEL : https://m.youtube.com/channel/UClElOywokCiZrAUYTCLTiiQ
And a guild gives bonus gold and exp when completing a stage, that will help with gold problems.
ID: 79230079

Available allies: pr Idun, all max pr Verthandi, ame IV Lu Cheng-Syuan, Dumuzi, Atrahasis.
I drew Lu Bu as my first monster, but I'm not sure what to do with him either ...