Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
returning player after long break
hi all, im a returning player after taking a break due to studies and what not. would appreciate help in forming a team that is able to handle most of the game content. 

some teams i have been using:

1. elizabeth/atrahasis/pontos - florice/molly - cassandra - wen zhong - pisces
  1. innana - ML - luna - yan & xi - yoshitsune
  2. loki - odin -gemini - scorpio - yan&xi/endor
are these teams still viable? are there any suggestions that you guys have that i can replace some of the members with? are there other teams that i can form with the cards i have?

my inventory: https://imgur.com/a/Tzr6p

thanks in advance! 

[Image: e7f8548c.jpg]
[Image: tumblr_n7fxk4o5kF1r3rdh2o1_400.gif]
Loki team need VR and VR Odin
Inanna dead go for beelz and wait for CNY and when ancient coin seal open hope you get Maya.
You have Cass and wenzhong so likewise with my above method wait for CNY ancient coin seal and hope for Atlantis. Xd other wise pick new seal and get either groth and azaoth they are good and daoloth is my main Boi but that guy requires specific members XD

And don't worry better advisors will come soon

Not related but, your signature is so big lol.

Elizabeth is still decent (you kinda want Flute though just so you have near constant rune generation and more HP) and Pontos is OK. Lots of people, me included, suspect that his series will be getting PR next patch, so you're gonna wanna start ameliorating him. Babylon's out of the meta at the moment. Wen Zhong might be getting a buff in the form of AR too. Your zodiacs aren't AR so I'm not sure if you're aware of that system.

Otherwise, pretty standard water team, it should do the trick if water is called for, might wanna train some of the more niche members you got like Tefnut or Hsihe Sword. I can see unevolved Andromeda in there too, she's a pretty great member, you can switch Cass for her if you're uncomfortable with the recovery loss.

Inanna is Babylon, and Babylon is out. Will still work on some older stages and maybe even Void of the Realm, but hard to use for current SMs. Also your ML is not PR?

Loki is really great if you have VR Odin, but yours seems only PR. Still decent. If you get AR Pollux and Alma, it'll split the difference by a lot though. Shame you don't have Gondul, but Endor just got buff, so you can maybe use her as replacement. Have you seen Hel? She's also a decent possible member.

You're missing a lot of the new cards so I can't comment much on other teams. You've only drawn from Pili and Starburst as limited seals? Suggest you save up for CNY and potential Ancient Seal opening to get some new leaders, but that maxed Novalis is worth a lot if you manage to luck into Azathoth from the current seal. Origin of Demons are also decent, just got PR.

UID: 86478773
Adjutants: Maya and Rose.

On Request:
All Max: Ophiuchus, Erebus, Chessia, Amaterasu, Aloha, Wukong, Shuta, Yidhra, Magrence, Jackie, Jack, Barbara, Azathoth.
Nonmax: Aether, Khaos, Mai.

LF: A good time. Wink
1. All members are fine, get VR Elizabeth. Troy + Wen Zhong might be risky in this team. I think that Ao Guang can come in handy rising the HP. PR Odous is also a thing now and that Yamato Takeru has serious potential. That Andromeda can help as well.
2. AR Luna ASAP, try to get Beelzebub, Babylon is dead on current meta.
3. AR Pollux and Alma, The team is fine, but if you don't have VR Odin you will need some other dark leader.
4. On Earth you can get either PR Samael or VR Belle
[Image: tgasfLe.png]

[GOS] Oriceles. UID: 64,287,068
Common adjutants: Atlantis, All Norse Gods, Chessia and Lu Bu.
I'm Guild of Saviors president, and we are looking for members.
(12-23-2017, 06:51 PM)Oriceles Wrote: 1. All members are fine, get VR Elizabeth. Troy + Wen Zhong might be risky in this team. I think that Ao Guang can come in handy rising the HP. PR Odous is also a thing now and that Yamato Takeru has serious potential. That Andromeda can help as well.
3. AR Pollux and Alma, The team is fine, but if you don't have VR Odin you will need some other dark leader.

for earth teams what do you recommend to pair with those leaders? pretty clueless when it comes to earth teams
[Image: e7f8548c.jpg]
[Image: tumblr_n7fxk4o5kF1r3rdh2o1_400.gif]
(12-23-2017, 09:02 PM)exiablaster Wrote:
(12-23-2017, 06:51 PM)Oriceles Wrote: 1. All members are fine, get VR Elizabeth. Troy + Wen Zhong might be risky in this team. I think that Ao Guang can come in handy rising the HP. PR Odous is also a thing now and that Yamato Takeru has serious potential. That Andromeda can help as well.

for earth teams what do you recommend to pair with those leaders? pretty clueless when it comes to earth teams

Let's see, you have an all maxed Circe so you should start with that. Both leaders mentioned, especially Samael require an abundance of earth runes on board to constantly dish out high damage so you might want to train up that Domon and AR him if you're capable, same goes with Sagitarrius which is a great low CD booster after AR. Train up and PR that forest keeper ASAP for a convert + mini-burst + utility all in one card. Medusa can also prove useful on many occasions so look into that as well. Ali-baba is a very strong booster and a farmable CD, but with three demons your HP will undoubtedly suffer, so I'm not sure if you want that but it's a card worth training nonetheless. As for the leader, I'd start with Samael first since to get to VR Belle is really resource intensive as you don't have an extra copy for VR.
Main Ally: Azathoth
PR: FED OoD, WE Newborn Elves, WE Spiritual Civilization, WFE Egyptians, Aloha, Dipankara
VR: WFEL Crimson Grace, ED Norse, Daji
EX. Seal: Atlantis, Maya, Azathoth, Ghroth, Rose, Sakura, Ophiuchus, Hideyoshi, Amaterasu, Izanagi, Chessia, Abraham, Uncle Tuu

ID: 21218485
(12-23-2017, 09:21 PM)put1572 Wrote:
(12-23-2017, 09:02 PM)exiablaster Wrote:

Let's see, you have an all maxed Circe so you should start with that. Both leaders mentioned, especially Samael require an abundance of earth runes on board to constantly dish out high damage so you might want to train up that Domon and AR him if you're capable, same goes with Sagitarrius which is a great low CD booster after AR. Train up and PR that forest keeper ASAP for a convert + mini-burst + utility all in one card. Medusa can also prove useful on many occasions so look into that as well. Ali-baba is a very strong booster and a farmable CD, but with three demons your HP will undoubtedly suffer, so I'm not sure if you want that but it's a card worth training nonetheless. As for the leader, I'd start with Samael first since to get to VR Belle is really resource intensive as you don't have an extra copy for VR.

Samael doesn't really need converters her main perk is having effect of other runes and getting boost upon having majority of self-attribute which you can easily get by not dissolving. Having one Domon or Hideyoshi should be more than enough to help with that if you really want to keep up the self attribute bonus.

Yggdrasil can be another choice to help overcome fire enemies, and imo is cheaper than Yang Jian
[Image: tgasfLe.png]

[GOS] Oriceles. UID: 64,287,068
Common adjutants: Atlantis, All Norse Gods, Chessia and Lu Bu.
I'm Guild of Saviors president, and we are looking for members.
(12-23-2017, 10:50 PM)Oriceles Wrote: Samael doesn't really need converters her main perk is having effect of other runes and getting boost upon having majority of self-attribute which you can easily get by not dissolving. Having one Domon or Hideyoshi should be more than enough to help with that if you really want to keep up the self attribute bonus.

Yggdrasil can be another choice to help overcome fire enemies, and imo is cheaper than Yang Jian

I suggested Sariel on top of Domon mainly because of the utility, because, as you know enemy debuffs are common these days and we still don't have lots of cards with effect clears. I really don't know about Yggdrasil though. Would you really want to harpy a card that you know won't ever be getting improvements? Yang Jian is more costly and his CD is longer, but at least he has the potential of AR/VR ahead of him while Yggdrasil is dead content. You also have the option of Sagittarius doing basically the same thing that Yggdrasil does, but better after AR and with much better stats. Elves and demons in the same team is basically asking for trouble. 
Main Ally: Azathoth
PR: FED OoD, WE Newborn Elves, WE Spiritual Civilization, WFE Egyptians, Aloha, Dipankara
VR: WFEL Crimson Grace, ED Norse, Daji
EX. Seal: Atlantis, Maya, Azathoth, Ghroth, Rose, Sakura, Ophiuchus, Hideyoshi, Amaterasu, Izanagi, Chessia, Abraham, Uncle Tuu

ID: 21218485