Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
(returning player advice on current meta)
hi guys i just joined back TOS after 1+ years of inactivity and i just drew a new card beelzebub + others but im currently only interested in light team metas since lucifer was a thing before i quitted. it would be great if someone could reply my questions on current events Smile

1. these were the teams I was running before i quitted. Do let me know if its out of meta now haha.

Mono light teams:
-Innana(L),PR ML ,PR ML,Luna, Kejourou, Innana(Ally) >>(is beelzebub better for a leader?)
-PR Thor(L), PR ML, luna, PR Odin, Kejourou , PR thor(Ally)
-PR apollo(L), PR yan/xi(Light) ,kejourou, ,Apollo,Apollo, Apollo(Ally)

Mono Dark teams:
-PR Loki(L), Norvi,PR Odin,PR yan xi(Dark),VR daji, PR loki(Ally)
-PR athemis(L),PR yan xi(dark),Norvi, Athemis, Athemis, Athemis(ally)

Mixed:
-Xuan yuan Huang fu duo(L),Norvi,kejourou, VR daji,PR yan xi(Light), Xuan yuan huang fu duo(A)
-Old Diablo team(saruman (A))
-old santa team

Dragon team:
faugn(L),novalis,dagon,ursula, dark gargoyle, Faugn(A)
PR ursula,VR daji, dark gargoyle, novalis, dagon, niddhogg(A)

mono Fire:
PR tyr(L),PR odin, medea,Li yi Ru,PR nezha, PR tyr(A) (team not maxed)
hephaestus(L), Li yi, Medea,PR nezha,hephaestus,hephaestus(A) (team not maxed)

mono water:

water greek Not touched. (random team setup Poseidon(L),Poseidon,Poseidon,pisces,pisces,poseidon(A))
PR freyr(L),Troy, pisces,Pr odin,pisces, PR freyr(A)

mono earth:

PR freyja(L), PR odin, Circe,Capricon, PR Bull King,PR freyja (A)
PR athena(L),capricon,Capricon, Circe,Athena, PR Athena(A)

Any new meta teams i should be aware of? I only know about the beelzebub series so far.

Cheers Big Grin

meta teams

VR greek (MH has nerfed droprate since the initial VR weekend but still imba)
prologue rares - Azathoth, ghroth, daoloth
black card (TSZ, atlantis, maya, water xi)
elf rares - cornflower, sakura, rose
KOF rares (iori, mai, kyo)
VR Norse (with VR odin and PR drunk valkyrie)
beast team

randoms - Izanagi, Nobunaga, Tsukuyomi/Anubis , Lubu, Zhurong, Tuu, Hideyoshi, ....... SNAKE(?)

Honestly I havent touched Demon team for awhile now.

TLDR: VR all your greeks and odin, AR scorpio, gemini, luna, PR all enchantress, novalis, ursula .... and draw that azathoth from free draw if you haven't yet.

ID: 54962818

looking for top players in leaderboards so i can copy your team.
no black cards plz

Forum United 3 recruiting

Well right now the best light teams that use ML are vr Apollo, Maya (available if you see still on Wednesday, have 100 ancient coins and a lot of luck) and while uncommon pr Belzebub.

You get 10 ancient coins per diamonds seal draw (so 10 draws for one ancient coins seal draw) or 5 ancient coin per separate seal draw (20 draws).

Enviado desde mi BLL-L23 mediante Tapatalk

ID: 79230079

Available allies: pr Idun, all max pr Verthandi, ame IV Lu Cheng-Syuan, Dumuzi, Atrahasis.
thank you guys for the replies! Oh I see so I should max my many greeks haha. (yes i really have ALOT of greeks.. like 5 dupes of each for every element ~_~, i made a for fun full ameliorated artemis team before but it didnt work so well haha) 

I am quite a P2P player so it was great for you guys to tell me what cards to look out for. ( really when i spam diamond seals I really dont know what to keep(or realise i have a meta card) I have to sort between 100+ new faces to rmb ://)

Just a few questions again. Sorry bear with me haha.

1.The wiki used to provide upcoming event schedules(like upcoming Ultimate stages) but I cant seem to find it anymore, is there anyway I can find out about upcoming stages? ^^

2. I checked I have beelzebub and mastema and recently maxed beelzebub.  I read that the 'maya the calender unit'  is the go to unit for light teams(like i saw it rated S rank in one of the threads while beelzebub was below). When i tested my new beelzebub team damage it was insane. like 1m+ average for beelzebub and 800k per unit without activating skills . I am currently trying to VR my apollos and test that damage! but i really love the beelzebub design !
-Is is still worth to try and pull a maya? because being a p2p I am willing to invest diamonds for the very best light units( yes I am obsessed with the best light dark team only haha) 

3. I see so they are bringing back dragons now. I have used that azathoth as an ally and it was quite broken but the damage wasn't as high as the beelzebub tested team(maybe im doing smth wrong haha) but the health and sustain was always the strong suite of dragon teams. hmm i love his design tho XD.
It also took awhile but i also got up to date with the crafts ^^( currently using double column coverter + CD reduction -3 for 2 randoms) not sure if theres better crafts but im just shifting the fusions around haha.

Thank you guys for taking the time to reply me! I have always appreciated the community this game has  Big Grin

fun fact about me: I was surprised my guild still hasn't kicked me yet.. haha
(02-23-2018, 12:46 AM)clockart Wrote: 1.The wiki used to provide upcoming event schedules(like upcoming Ultimate stages) but I cant seem to find it anymore, is there anyway I can find out about upcoming stages? ^^

2. I checked I have beelzebub and mastema and recently maxed beelzebub.  I read that the 'maya the calender unit'  is the go to unit for light teams(like i saw it rated S rank in one of the threads while beelzebub was below). When i tested my new beelzebub team damage it was insane. like 1m+ average for beelzebub and 800k per unit without activating skills . I am currently trying to VR my apollos and test that damage! but i really love the beelzebub design !
-Is is still worth to try and pull a maya? because being a p2p I am willing to invest diamonds for the very best light units( yes I am obsessed with the best light dark team only haha) 

3. I see so they are bringing back dragons now. I have used that azathoth as an ally and it was quite broken but the damage wasn't as high as the beelzebub tested team(maybe im doing smth wrong haha) but the health and sustain was always the strong suite of dragon teams. hmm i love his design tho XD.

1. http://towerofsaviors.wikia.com/wiki/Tower_of_Saviors_Wiki

2. Beelzebub is actually on the lower end of the damage scale for offensive teams, IIRC. HP can suffer with Beelzebub, and HP/recovery is rather important in the current meta.
But if it's already Thursday where you are, you missed the event. Maya is not obtainable until the ancient coin seal opens or MH decides to reopen her black card event.

3. What are you running? Ursula/Azathoth? That's like a fraction of dual Azathoth's damage. Multiply whatever damage you're seeing by 2.5 for the difference in leader multiplier and probably another 2x for a second column of dark skydrops. Dual Azathoth heals up to 50% for leeching from every turn sniper damage and 50% HP for every killed enemy.
ID: 40 944 239  
Allies (All/Dbl Max): Darkness, Aqua, Kurama
Other Frequently Used Leaders (All/Dbl Max): VR Greek (FELDW), Hiei, Vishnu, Brahma, Azathoth, Daoloth, PR Haza, etc.
(02-23-2018, 12:46 AM)clockart Wrote: thank you guys for the replies! Oh I see so I should max my many greeks haha. (yes i really have ALOT of greeks.. like 5 dupes of each for every element ~_~, i made a for fun full ameliorated artemis team before but it didnt work so well haha) 

I am quite a P2P player so it was great for you guys to tell me what cards to look out for. ( really when i spam diamond seals I really dont know what to keep(or realise i have a meta card) I have to sort between 100+ new faces to rmb ://)

It also took awhile but i also got up to date with the crafts ^^( currently using double column coverter  + CD reduction -3 for 2 randoms) not sure if theres better crafts but im just shifting the fusions around haha.
Azathoth will be a top tier team for a while and if you're catching up will basically clear almost every stage through the 9th seal (overheal shields excepted) and many of the story stages as well.
Most of the black cards are exceptional, Maya is extremely good in clearing many of the modern SM with multiple board hazards (burning cross, weathered runes, etc). Atlantis is the same way. TSZ just had several Sindhu cards released for it so as long as the stage achievement doesn't call for mono light you'll be able to use those in his team.  Fire/Water black yanxi cards just got a surprise VR to make them catch up and now they're pretty good.
If you have multiple cards of everything and are P2P limit your feeding Athena to Athena for VR and use horners instead. Keep the duplicates to form novelty teams like VR Athena (leader, refined) + VR Athena (divergent) + VR Athena (divergent) + VR Athena (divergent), etc. with full AM4 on all of them to increase the earth drop rate, etc.
I would not draw for black cards deliberately even as P2P unless they are specifically mentioned by MH, like the recent TSZ/Rakasha event.  There's now a "mercy" rule where if you draw 150-200 diamonds (i.e. 3-4 ten draws) worth of cards you will get a black card on that last draw due to the Chinese players complaining of drawing hundreds of diamonds in the first TSZ event and not getting him. Note it may be a duplicate so you could draw 300 diamonds and get two TSZ.  You're more likely to get black cards from the ancient coin seal but you'll note that if you review the wiki with each reopening your chance of drawing a black card decreases as they add the rares from each of the new series in there.  I suspect Maya and Atlantis will get another event of their own but that's pure speculation, simply because they're both still pretty commonly used while cards like Anubis are not as often used as dual lead and used with Moonlight of Marionette - Tsukuyomi instead.

In the mean time as P2P decompose nothing from a diamond draw, always add inventory instead, use black hole keys only for PR materials so you don't have to spend your dupes on evolve materials and max every released card, even the seemingly useless biweeklies because MH likes to troll you by creating a stage months/years later that's specifically designed around a card that seemed useless at the time.
Guild: [EN]ForumUnited1 - Guild 1076, all are welcome, no level or play requirements
Ohh I see, I just saw some videos of the latest teams u all have mentioned and azathoth seems to be quite strong now. I guess i should wait for "origins of the universe series" to appear in the diamond seal before trying to get him.
I also saw a TSZ video and it seemed pretty broken. 

Update: I just drew all the cards from the series "imperial heroes" series except the water card Sun Ce I think. Are any of them currently exceptional in the meta? Or the black cards that have been mentioned are so strong that they are in a league of their own? ( I have enough for 2 ancient seal draws i think) 

I also saw a video on a lancelot doing 238million on his own in a Xiao dun team. Is her team also considered meta? Edit: i read the thread on meta analysis for imperial heroes and it seems that lancelot is essential for her team.

I always liked to do "damage comparison tests" like looking at 0 skill average total damage(the average damage a team does without setting up), passive skill average damage, and finally nuking team damage to see the maximum damage in 1 round and how often I can use it haha.(but i need the unit first tho.. which is why I compare with videos if i dont have it)

Thanks again for taking the time to read and reply to a lost old player haha Confused . too many cards and meta to read about even if I do my own research. Big Grin
Dont worry every patch new meta

Wait till next next week march the 5th or something for new patch. Pr primal greeks my save you or the new seal and you get lucky and draw everything
The Imperial Warlord 2 rares aren't generally regarded as meta level leaders, primarily due to poor HP and recovery.

A lot of the commons make for really exceptional team members though, like Cai Wenji, Huang Zhong, Lu Xun.
ID: 40 944 239  
Allies (All/Dbl Max): Darkness, Aqua, Kurama
Other Frequently Used Leaders (All/Dbl Max): VR Greek (FELDW), Hiei, Vishnu, Brahma, Azathoth, Daoloth, PR Haza, etc.
(02-23-2018, 05:00 PM)clockart Wrote: I always liked to do "damage comparison tests" like looking at 0 skill average total damage(the average damage a team does without setting up), passive skill average damage, and finally nuking team damage to see the maximum damage in 1 round and how often I can use it haha.(but i need the unit first tho.. which is why I compare with videos if i dont have it)

Game has shifted slightly from pure damage teams, which is why you won't see Demons on top anymore. It's far more important to be able to deal with the myriad of shields that the game will throw at you. It's why leaders like Ophiuchus with subpar multiplier are still considered top tier because the team skill nullifies so many different kind of shields.
ID: 54962818

looking for top players in leaderboards so i can copy your team.
no black cards plz

Forum United 3 recruiting