Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Poll: Next deck?
Diablo
Nidhogg
Mono Water
Mono Earth
Mono Light
Others
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
plateau reached
Hi All~~~

Just reached a plateau in my game.. completed the following decks and daily farming is starting to bore.. luckily there is an increase in events (SM, guild) to keep excitement going..

My decks (all max level, evolved):

Fire Norse
PR Tyr + Odin + Medea + PR GSoF + Agatha
(Swap on occasion: PR Sean, Achilles, Taurus)

Dark Norse
PR Loki + Odin + Gemini + Baphomet + PR Endor
(Going to add Felix soon ;p .. also waiting for TC to add 2nd Odin)

Santa
Santa + Medea + Troy + PR Sean + PR Endor

I'm thinking to form another team.. Something with a different playstyle probably.. Have the following cards (not levelled, not evolved):

Diablo
Diablo + Elf Queen + Isabelle + Magness + Yvette

Nidhogg
Nidhogg + Dark Golem × 2 + DS Dark + DS Water

For the purpose of SM/GM, which you guys think I should focus on next?

Or assuming that I have all the cards available, any other teams anyone can suggest? Another mono?
(Do not wish to bore everyone with my list of cards)

Thanks in advance!! Smile

Clearing SM/GM with defensive teams ftw~~
With the rise of hptumbler and 9999k defense enemies on soulmasters, i don't think Nid is a good call. Trust me, I spent almost 20 diamonds on that hulk and it kept killing my team when it's unable to drain through exact combo shields, enchanted shields or max defenses. Faugn or Tulzcha may take out only a few targets every 10 turns so teams that can brush through with Poison or Erosion or Total Destruction is more preferable IMHO.

I thought Diablo team solves everything?

You can starts raising utility card.
I already level some alice wonderland series, for saruman SM i've prepared march hare the insane.

I don't have diablo, but have all new-born elves and really want to see Diablo SM in nearly future. Anyway, from youtube videos with diablo team I can see that play style with this team is different form your current max decks and nidhogg deck. Also, active skills of new-born elves are rather unique and you can use them in other decks for some battles.
IGN: [RF] Ether
ID: 51 574 636
Ally: PR Poseidon (All max), PR Hep (All max)
Need ally: PR Poseidon (All max), PR Hep (All max)
Diablo and a dragon team (doesn't have to be Nidhogg) are great utility decks. Those are my next decks too. Almost done with diablo, haven't started on dragons. I do have an alt with all dragon, and the reason I say Nidhogg is an optional card in dragons is because he doesnt do well in stages that have multiple rounds of high defense mobs. Light/dark ED only go so far lol. Good luck!
(05-09-2014, 01:47 AM)Brittney Wrote: Diablo and a dragon team (doesn't have to be Nidhogg) are great utility decks. Those are my next decks too. Almost done with diablo, haven't started on dragons. I do have an alt with all dragon, and the reason I say Nidhogg is an optional card in dragons is because he doesnt do well in stages that have multiple rounds of high defense mobs. Light/dark ED only go so far lol. Good luck!

it nidhog is versatile card.
As leader its boost atk & hp, also give breather absorb hp with breath attack. my 3 dd are cd 9 so playing rainbow dragon breather deck made possible.
As follower in dragon deck it give full hp heal.
Trojan
I would suggest Poppy fire or the totally legit Poppy stall team. Both are just fun to use. Diablo is also really strong if you have a max CD Magness and Diablo.
UID: 20,748,968
Permanent VR Athena looking for all. Feel free to add me!
Trojan's gonna make your life a living hell. Big Grin but really fun to play with
[Image: 2ae90990.jpg]
Easiest way for a new team:
Poppy

You already got all the red card, Poppy adds another dimension to red.

Others:

For interesting play:
Wenzhong/JZY team is quite fun and interesting
Randeng/YJ? not sure, probably fun but not that great.

Diablo team i already levelled. but never really use it, its a bit hard to be able to heal every single turn (which is required in some sm stages).

Dragon team Nidhogg i feel is probably a good team to have (a lot of the later SM/GM stages that are hard for other team you can easily do with Nidhogg.)
Its not for all events for sure, but for the other event you have your regular deck.
[Image: dGR3LGI.png]