Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
is it just me or is norvi bugged?
I've been trying to use norvi on King's Royal Guard - Shaiapouf (the light biweekly) and running it in dailies in both Artemis and Erebus setups, but I can't get it to trigger at both 2 accumulations and every different combinations of 2-8 accumulations. Only thing that I can do is just press on it for a long time and it shows the accumulated turns and that's all.

Does anyone encounter this? It was working fine the past week till yesterday after 80+ updates.

(06-16-2018, 11:34 AM)escapade Wrote: I've been trying to use norvi on King's Royal Guard - Shaiapouf (the light biweekly) and running it in dailies in both Artemis and Erebus setups, but I can't get it to trigger at both 2 accumulations and every different combinations of 2-8 accumulations. Only thing that I can do is just press on it for a long time and it shows the accumulated turns and that's all.

Does anyone encounter this? It was working fine the past week till yesterday after 80+ updates.

Just tried it twice on the Extra stage and it worked fine (2 accumulation on floor 3 and 8 accumulation on the boss).
I used Artemis, Malphas, Norvi All Max, Regulator, Midgley, Artemis. No other skills or effects were active.

(06-16-2018, 03:17 PM)emailtim Wrote:
(06-16-2018, 11:34 AM)escapade Wrote: I've been trying to use norvi on King's Royal Guard - Shaiapouf (the light biweekly) and running it in dailies in both Artemis and Erebus setups, but I can't get it to trigger at both 2 accumulations and every different combinations of 2-8 accumulations. Only thing that I can do is just press on it for a long time and it shows the accumulated turns and that's all.

Just tried it twice on the Extra stage and it worked fine (2 accumulation on floor 3 and 8 accumulation on the boss).
I used Artemis, Malphas, Norvi All Max, Regulator, Midgley, Artemis. No other skills or effects were active.

Mine wasn't ameliorated. Maybe I should a1 it to see if this bug persists.

Someone was reporting the same bug with Pisces on FB. Haven't seen it myself tho.
[Image: hDTtKNv.png]
LF: Love and condo buyers. JK.
|Skill Training Guide For Newbies|
My bug is with Gemini and being unable to see how many accumulated rounds / CD on skill.
ID: 54962818

add me no black cards plz

Forum United 3 recruiting

(06-18-2018, 06:09 PM)spacelion Wrote: My bug is with Gemini and being unable to see how many accumulated rounds / CD on skill.

Now that one I do have. It is really quite annoying. One consolation is it still glows when it is max rounds so you know you can stop spinning 5 hearts.
There is a new version of the app with those bugs fixed, go to the store and download it.
Leaders I'm MISSING
Black: WaterXi, Rakhshasa,  Maya, Atlantis,Pompeii. 
VR: Seth, Daji, DBK, W. CN God. 
PR: Yunyang, Ninurta, dark babilonian. 
Rares: Satan, Guan Yu, Cao Cao, Amaterasu, Sakura, Azathot, XHD, LDB+waifu,SHJ, Mai, iori, Turing.