Hop over to our sister-forum to discuss Chronos Gate today!
Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
hi guys, i need help building decks
Hi guys, so as my title describes i need some help building some new decks, i ve been rarely using a cyborg water team(imgur imgs) and mainly my greek artemis team(i was able to build those thanks to @deathexe). 
Cyborg water team is not my cup of tee(quite boring tbh) and my greek team doesnt handle the new sm's(or i s*ck pretty hard playing it?)
I was thinking of a fire team(i recently draw abadon) so idk, but any other suggestion(or tip) is more than welcomed.
I ss'ed my cards and i ve posted them on imgur: http://imgur.com/a/6zgaC

Not really, Greek has problems dealing consistent high damage so it is normal to not handle newer SM.

Next week SM is Nidhogg so try to grab the pr mats to make a Nidhogg-Barbara team or a Nidhogg-Ursula standard dragon team. Those two teams should allow you to do SM more consitently.

I see you draw RO3K Lu Bu, he is pretty powerfull even of you don't dissolve groups of five or more dark runes. For team members I think Norvi, NVR Loki (converter form), Bobo the tamer (if she max skill she is a nice converter for Lu Bu and can be a booster) and a utility spot.

For fire if you want to use Abadon maybe Abadon, pr Sean, pr Medea, Cao Cao, utility? I mean Cao Cao is probably stronger than Abadon and with Medea it is quite likely to habe enough runes for two fire sets. To get the max damage and suvivability from Cao Cao you want as many fire demons as posible.

Enviado desde mi LG-D610AR mediante Tapatalk

ID: 79230079

Available allies: pr Idun, all max pr Verthandi, ame IV Lu Cheng-Syuan, Dumuzi, Atrahasis.
(12-25-2016, 02:19 AM)Joaqs Wrote: Not really, Greek has problems dealing consistent high damage so it is normal to not handle newer SM.

Next week SM is Nidhogg so try to grab the pr mats to make a Nidhogg-Barbara team or a Nidhogg-Ursula standard dragon team. Those two teams should allow you to do SM more consitently.

I see you draw RO3K Lu Bu, he is pretty powerfull even of you don't dissolve groups of five or more dark runes. For team members I think Norvi, NVR Loki (converter form), Bobo the tamer (if she max skill she is a nice converter for Lu Bu and can be a booster) and a utility spot.

For fire if you want to use Abadon maybe Abadon, pr Sean, pr Medea, Cao Cao, utility? I mean Cao Cao is probably stronger than Abadon and with Medea it is quite likely to habe enough runes for two fire sets. To get the max damage and suvivability from Cao Cao you want as many fire demons as posible.

Thanks Joaqs.
More opinions are also welcomed Big Grin

I want to second Joaqs Barbhogg recommendation. If you PR your Nidhogg you have:

PR Nidhogg + PR Medusa / PR Byakhee / Panda / Pilatus + Barbara

That's a really versatile team that can beat a number of soulmasters, even some of the recent ones.

I don't know the new cards very well (I'm waiting till rate up rare day to draw them), but my opinion of Abadon is that he's not really that good unless you have some way of improving your HP, like Belial or PR Cthugha + PR Agatha. Still, it's a card worth leveling up. He's better than cyborg team, that's for sure.
Thanks again forum, so in the end i decided to build a Lu Bu deck as @Joaqs mentioned.
My team would be Lu Bu(L)/VR Loki/Norvi/Bobo/Thomas(for boost and utility).
How does that sound?
That sounds good, try to get Diochan from the Arena for her combine skill with Lu Bu.

Available allies: pr Idun, all max pr Verthandi, ame IV Lu Cheng-Syuan, Dumuzi, Atrahasis.
(12-26-2016, 03:47 AM)Joaqs Wrote: That sounds good, try to get Diochan from the Arena for her combine skill with Lu Bu.

Hi again Smile, but what will i replace her for? Thomas?
(12-26-2016, 03:57 AM)Kizan Wrote:
(12-26-2016, 03:47 AM)Joaqs Wrote: That sounds good, try to get Diochan from the Arena for her combine skill with Lu Bu.

Yep, either Thomas or maybe Norvi if the stage needs a lot of consecutive bursts.

(12-26-2016, 01:13 PM)Joaqs Wrote:
(12-26-2016, 03:57 AM)Kizan Wrote:

Yep, either Thomas or maybe Norvi if the stage needs a lot of consecutive bursts.

k the team looks good to me, thank you Smile