Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
help me build somedeck
Hi, I've kinda returned to the game a few months ago, and grabbed myself some new cards, but I'm not very sure on what teams are viable nowadays.[Image: UzCxZ6j.png]
[Image: ?third_party=1]

Some questions:

1. What are some teams that can get you far ahead in the game? 
2. Are the best teams usually the mono attribute/species teams?
3. What are some cards worth raising?
4. What are some decks that can tackle a variety of stages?
5. I'm thinking of making a beast team with Pr Sumatra lead, is that viable? If so, what are viable members?
6. Are there any improvements that can be made for my current teams?

Some thoughts:

I usually like teams with consistent high damage output, and maybe a bit of burst as well.

Okay, thank you for taking your time to read and helping me with this! I really appreciate your guidance and efforts. 

Thank you again! [Image: heart.gif] 

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(08-15-2017, 12:43 AM)nusakeren Wrote: Hi, I've kinda returned to the game a few months ago, and grabbed myself some new cards, but I'm not very sure on what teams are viable nowadays.[Image: UzCxZ6j.png]
[Image: ?third_party=1]

Some questions:

1. What are some teams that can get you far ahead in the game? 
2. Are the best teams usually the mono attribute/species teams?
3. What are some cards worth raising?
4. What are some decks that can tackle a variety of stages?
5. I'm thinking of making a beast team with Pr Sumatra lead, is that viable? If so, what are viable members?
6. Are there any improvements that can be made for my current teams?

Some thoughts:

I usually like teams with consistent high damage output, and maybe a bit of burst as well.

Okay, thank you for taking your time to read and helping me with this! I really appreciate your guidance and efforts. 

Thank you again! [Image: heart.gif] 

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

its been a week and no one has replied. try posting in the 'ask the community' section instead of 'guides'

For future reference if you need help with decks you should post in the ask the community section

1. You're currently lacking cards. kof (king of fighters) collab is coming out soon so save your diamonds for that, but do wait and see if the cards are good before you draw. If they end up being bad just seal card and hope to pull some good leader. You currently don't have strong meta leaders other than the beast team you mentioned as well as possibly fire and earth greek with enchantresses + starter. However greek are situational and based on luck. You have azazel but dont have enough water cards to form a strong team. Your best bet is to build a beast team with sirius fusion and sumatra ally rn (refer to 5).

3. Some cards you should level for the future:

Water:
- Azazel: Origin of demons is still an ok series but you lack cards.
- Molly: PR all your starters they are very useful
- Beowulf: Hes an alright booster and if you draw his partner you can fuse.

Fire:
- Medea: Should max all your enchantresses, pretty much works for every team of their respective attributes, along with multi attribute teams like guan yu. She also recently got a very nice outfit.
- Perseus: Very good converter with reasonable cd

Earth:
- Duncan: PR all your starters
- Medusa: Pretty good control card, can fit into beast team.
- Bull King: Pretty good mass converter
- Circe: Max all your enchantresses
- Domon: Good low cd(2) converter

Light:
- Nathaniel: PR all your starters
- Luna: Meant to be used with ml (michael lucifer), when his ultimate stage comes, pair her with him.
- Keijoru: Good low cd converter, similar to domon but for light attribute

Dark:
- Sunnie: Good converter
- Diaochan: Good converter
- Dark keeper: Good booster and converter with low cd

2. There are a variety of teams out these days, you don't necessarily have to stick to mono attribute/race teams. For example guan yu team is really strong rn.

4. You are lacking cards but your beast team should be able to clear an alright amount of stages.

5. Sumatra - Boyciana - Solar sirius - Lunar sirius - last card is up to you depending on the stage (medusa, schema of light, schema of dark, (idk if you were here for recent jo that gave out pegasus but he's really good to slot in if you have him), baphomet etc) - Sumatra

6. For the fire and earth greek teams I mentioned:

Fire:
Hephaestus - Medea - Sean - Perseus - last cards up to you depending on the stage - Hephaestus

Earth:
Athena - Circe - Duncan - Bull king - last cards up to you depending on the stage - Athena

Hope this helped, good luck!
Add Me: 41,330,671

IGN: [RGK] Apparition

All Max Allies:
Guan Yu • Water Xi • VR Elizabeth • Yi Yeh Shu • Hideyoshi • Arthur • Haza • Honda • Madam Chyan • PR Atrahasis • PR Dipankara • VR Daji

Guild: Ragnarok [1333]
You can continue progressing your dragon team, as it is still viable to clear some older am when allied with Nidhogg. If you can try get Draco from the Starlight Compass that would be great, because that means dragons do damage..

An example would be PR Ursula, PR Novalis, Draco, Sunnie, Dark Golem, PR Nidhogg

This require little investment, and only Ursula need to be PR for safety. Be sure to use this team to fight the SM coming back next week, as he is vital in Dragon and light teams.

Do note you can max Sunni with werewolves before evolving.
Don't make Greek teams, they are inconsistent and are rumored to be nerfed.

Abandon, PR Medea, Cerb, GSoF, Perseus/Sean, Abadon

Replace Cerb and GSOF with Agatha and Ctugha once they are PRed.

As for beast team don't make that yet, Sirius can only be combined after PR.
ID: 25923781
Looking for: Freyr, Aether, Ninurta, Namtar, Artemis, Beelzebub, Barbara, Apollo, Pontos, Chessia, 
Main Allies: (Double Max+ unless stated) Aether, Freyr, Ninurta, Artemis (CD12), Lucy (CD16), Pontos
Level 237

mod can plz move to proper subforum
ID: 54962818

Izanagi ally plz add