Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
haven't played in two years and decided to come back since i have more free time now
I've decided to come back since i don't have so many commitments anymore, so i would really appreciate any help i can get. Thank you very much! I would like any to make some teams that can pass the stages in the Lost relic.

Barbhogg (Barbara + Ally Nidhogg) team seems like the obvious one since you have Barbara trained up already. After PR, you'll be able to have a team that looks like Barbara-Byakhee-Mufasa-Medusa-EarthDuck-Nidhogg, no drawing necessary. That team is kind of outdated, but it has a little bit of everything so it should be good enough for Biweekly fights at least.

Otherwise, Guan Yu is a top-tier leader in the current meta. You need maxed enchantresses (of which you only have non-maxed Cassandra) to get the best out of her though.

UID: 86478773
2Max Leaders: Maya, Erebus, Ophiuchus, Amaterasu, Aloha, Rose.
1Max (CDLV10+): Chessia, Barbara.
LF: Hot Nidhoggs and Ophiuchuses in my area. Other leaders matching mine OK too, but those especially at the moment.
As Fauxy said, Guan Yu is definitely your strongest leader, just slot in enchantress and utility according to stage, and you're good to go.

You can try Guan Yu, Cass, Swegde, PR Sean, Mufasa.

After PR Swegde is op in a human team, and Cass can be deactivated anytime. PR Sean extend 3 rows, which boost skydrop greatly for the team. Mufasa is there for the big burst, and is an easily farmable card.

Note that Swegde is farmable with slimes and Guan Yu the 3Kingdom feeder.

ID: 25923781
Looking for: Freyr, Aether, Ninurta, Namtar, Artemis, Beelzebub, Barbara, Apollo, Pontos, Chessia, 
Main Allies: (Double Max+ unless stated) Aether, Freyr, Ninurta, Artemis (CD12), Lucy (CD16), Pontos
Level 237

in a way, i agree with the prev 2 contributors, but i feel that honestly, playing guanyu without liubei is sort of a handicap. undoubtedly, no liubei in a guanyu team lowers your burst by a large amount because of how you lose liubei's team skill with guanyu as the leader.

if you didn't know, when liubei is evolved and is above lvl 50, they have a skill where each member has extra light attacks and it's hella op in the arena cause your last round burst is insane. i might have missed out, but i didn't see liubei in your inventory. playing guanyu is fine, but you won't be able to experience the full potential of guanyu.

otherwise, i think that saving your diamonds and going for the series draws are important. every series, madhead releases 3 rares and a bunch of non-rares (some of which are useful and some, just fillers) with feeders for each of them. the only exception i know of is KOF, i can't seem to find feeders for iori yagami, otherwise i would have already evolved it.
play as much arena as you can, make sure to spend all 5 vigor on arena everyday. arena is a resource-giving god, and if you have a decent team, getting to plat or diamond is not that difficult.

add me Smile
- [AOD]Ashbringer
ID: 68208270

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
(10-17-2017, 12:24 PM)[TRC]AshBringer Wrote: in a way, i agree with the prev 2 contributors, but i feel that honestly, playing guanyu without liubei is sort of a handicap. undoubtedly, no liubei in a guanyu team lowers your burst by a large amount because of how you lose liubei's team skill with guanyu as the leader.

if you didn't know, when liubei is evolved and is above lvl 50, they have a skill where each member has extra light attacks and it's hella op in the arena cause your last round burst is insane. i might have missed out, but i didn't see liubei in your inventory. playing guanyu is fine, but you won't be able to experience the full potential of guanyu.

otherwise, i think that saving your diamonds and going for the series draws are important. every series, madhead releases 3 rares and a bunch of non-rares (some of which are useful and some, just fillers) with feeders for each of them. the only exception i know of is KOF, i can't seem to find feeders for iori yagami, otherwise i would have already evolved it.
play as much arena as you can, make sure to spend all 5 vigor on arena everyday. arena is a resource-giving god, and if you have a decent team, getting to plat or diamond is not that difficult.

add me Smile
- [AOD]Ashbringer
ID: 68208270

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

I disagree. Liu Bei is pretty replaceable. He's nice to have if you have Zhang Fei also, because of the HP multiplier, but he's still just an 8 CD burst that doesn't overcome obstacles like specific color Enchanted Shield or Puzzle Shield or even just enemies with ultra-high defense. It's helpful for multi-hit shields, but KOF just provided so many cards that deal with that that Liu Bei isn't terribly special. Red Boy can do the almost the same thing every three turns after AR, and his stats are much better. Persistent buffs like the enchantresses are much more essential than one use bursts.
UID: 86478773
2Max Leaders: Maya, Erebus, Ophiuchus, Amaterasu, Aloha, Rose.
1Max (CDLV10+): Chessia, Barbara.
LF: Hot Nidhoggs and Ophiuchuses in my area. Other leaders matching mine OK too, but those especially at the moment.
thank you very much for the suggestions. now i gotta go farm those skill levels and lack keys for the evolve material Smile